Queen to host Trump with tea at Winds...

Queen to host Trump with tea at Windsor Castle

There are 81 comments on the Evening Times story from Thursday Jul 12, titled Queen to host Trump with tea at Windsor Castle. In it, Evening Times reports that:

The controversial American leader will be treated to a Guard of Honour when he arrives at the historic royal residence in Berkshire on Friday afternoon. Mr Trump and First Lady Melania Trump will meet Britain's head of state at the dais in the castle's Quadrangle, which features a neatly manicured central lawn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Times.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#1 Thursday Jul 12
What a great honor for her.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#3 Friday Jul 13
Poor woman.

After living this long there some indignities that one should be able to decline,

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#5 Friday Jul 13
Impeach the Creep wrote:
Poor woman.

After living this long there some indignities that one should be able to decline,
You just know she still sits around and listens to Obama speeches on the Ipod he gave her...…….when she needs a good laugh.
Liberals Are Wankers

Bronx, NY

#6 Friday Jul 13
Impeach the Creep wrote:
Poor woman.

After living this long there some indignities that one should be able to decline,
Kiss my Royal American ya gobshite.
Sandra

Deer Park, TX

#7 Friday Jul 13
Used to be a Democrat wrote:
What a great honor for her.
You would probably say the same thing if Jesus Christ came to earth for a meeting with Trump. LOL
eggosaurus

Sioux City, IA

#8 Friday Jul 13
Impeach the Creep wrote:
Poor woman.

After living this long there some indignities that one should be able to decline,
Yeah, like having Oprah orchestrate a royal's wedding.
eggosaurus

Sioux City, IA

#9 Friday Jul 13
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>

You just know she still sits around and listens to Obama speeches on the Ipod he gave her...…….when she needs a good laugh.
Life's too short to spend any of it listening to Chicago's Panther trash.
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#10 Friday Jul 13
The contrast with Obama is outstanding. The Trumps have table manners.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#12 Friday Jul 13
I bet trump looked good using a fork and knive on a kfc chicken breast as grease dripped from his chin and then knocking back a diet coke yep real manners there

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#14 Friday Jul 13
Say What wrote:
I bet trump looked good using a fork and knive on a kfc chicken breast as grease dripped from his chin and then knocking back a diet coke yep real manners there
The only Queen you will ever meet is your butt buddy Spocko.
Spocko

Oakland, CA

#16 Friday Jul 13
During a interview Trump strayed from the subject of politics to ruminate about the use of the word "England.” The f-ing moron is even more stupid than his followers. He doesn’t seem to know, or understand, what “England” is ... what a buffoon.
“You don't hear the word 'England' as much as you should. I miss the name England,"

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#17 Friday Jul 13
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The contrast with Obama is outstanding. The Trumps have table manners.
You are nothing more than a miserable racist hack.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#18 Friday Jul 13
Trump - the literal bull in a china shop. I can just see him lumbering around, wondering what to say.

"But enough about me, Your Graciousness. Let's talk about you. What do you think of me?"
Team America

United States

#20 Friday Jul 13
Spocko wrote:
During a interview Trump strayed from the subject of politics to ruminate about the use of the word "England.” The f-ing moron is even more stupid than his followers. He doesn’t seem to know, or understand, what “England” is ... what a buffoon.
“You don't hear the word 'England' as much as you should. I miss the name England,"
You are the f-ing the moron. Obama bowed to the Saudi king and attempted to give him a knobber while he was down there. Obama was ready to get on his knees for every World dignitary he meant. Obama......embarrassing as f____k !
eggosaurus

Sioux City, IA

#21 Friday Jul 13
Team America wrote:
<quoted text>You are the f-ing the moron. Obama bowed to the Saudi king and attempted to give him a knobber while he was down there. Obama was ready to get on his knees for every World dignitary he meant. Obama......embarrassing as f____k !
What's embarrassing is that we let him get away with it for eight, long years.
Question

Peabody, MA

#22 Friday Jul 13
Team America wrote:
<quoted text>You are the f-ing the moron. Obama bowed to the Saudi king and attempted to give him a knobber while he was down there. Obama was ready to get on his knees for every World dignitary he meant. Obama......embarrassing as f____k !
If it was wrong for Obama then why is it acceptable when Trump does it?
Xqz_zqX

Richmond, Canada

#23 Friday Jul 13
Matters CAN ONLY BE REVIEWED BY FACTS AND WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENED?

US ranks very low in many areas, from education,health care, literacy, adequate living standard (about average people living in third-world standard), etc.

US cannot say poor countries starve people or abuse human rights -because they do not have all the money, where do they expect they fully feed people?
But the average people in US have gone to prisons most likely while so many children are starving and abused.


There is lack of equal redistribution of wealth in US if they say it is a rich country ,but only for tiny % of people , and the whole world is about the average and ordinary people as the big majority of humans.

US is no superpower but doing its own humiliation all the time, as superpower should be able to have all truths and justice for all the people by fully educating and feeding them, with no losses of wars and not having too many soldiers dying, paralysed and missing.

But US has been setting and making lots of losses of itself by posing high costs of killing its peoples' lives including soldiers by trying to project fake power.

US has lost more wars in last 70 years than most other countries, in addition to doing enormous numbers of atrocities, ABUSES -Fools would only link to US including Japan and SK, as US connects with them by cheating scheme to inflate tensions and conflicts so that it propagates its hatred to planet diversity as no human flux and value.

The Russians are being as scary people who are timid to confront US as proletariat Putin is.

US has fought ASIA BEFORE and been beaten badLy in ASIA PACIFIC-US military was beaten up by the Japanese soldiers and was captured by putting them enslaved severely in labor camps.

US lost 59,000 soldiers in Vietnam .
US was harassed badly by NK as US was losing 49,000 soldiers with 120,000 paralysed and 9,000 missing while tens to hundreds of thousands of US citizens were subsided as many of them also perished during the Korean War.

NATO has been ruined by US while US has been tricking NATO getting actual damages .

Facts are there: US cannot survive among world diversity, links to NATO to survive, attempts tricks to falsely defend itself to misuse NATO to abuse by even imposing to spend more money,as NATO cannot protect itself by being ruined by US in its drastically awful policy in many foolish wars so far proven.

Trump is a serial lair by saying NATO will pay more as NATO leaders say no from France and others.

Russia,Germany had faced off and encountered US in WW1 before.
Just who would fight NATO,obviously not Russia but could be US in the future
(because Europeans had realised and conceived a long future of THE WORLD over 800 years ago, and Europe knew the findings and viewed USA as obstruction, a rival and enemy a long time ago)?

NATO cannot accommodate and defend US at its own destruction and losses as US attempts to make, gear NATO into troubles by operating US poor losing views and policy .

That ignited the European' views a long time ago that THE LONG RUN FUTURE COULD BE unpredictable that Europe would not intrude to have conflicts with Asia Pacific-yet this Trump saga by taking on NK proves the disasters US is trying to impose itself losses again.

Therefore, EU Must form its military force to replace NATO for its people have a lot of say and conduct its vital policy with no allowing US messing up.

Europe sees US as the unacceptable bogus as EU has to take over with own formation of EU military regime to diminish US, so as not to have destruction imposed by US anymore.
News Flash

Peabody, MA

#24 Friday Jul 13
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The contrast with Obama is outstanding. The Trumps have table manners.
When have you dined with the Obama’s or the Trump’s to make such a comparison?

Trump’s evening probably didn’t end well when he heard about the latest indictments.

Might make for a more awkward meeting with his buddy, Putin.
Impeach the Creep

United States

#26 Friday Jul 13
Team America wrote:
<quoted text>You are the f-ing the moron. Obama bowed to the Saudi king and attempted to give him a knobber while he was down there. Obama was ready to get on his knees for every World dignitary he meant. Obama......embarrassing as f____k !
But it was fine when tRump did it?

Lol, moron.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#27 Friday Jul 13
Xqz_zqX wrote:
Matters CAN ONLY BE REVIEWED BY FACTS AND WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENED?

US ranks very low in many areas, from education,health care, literacy, adequate living standard (about average people living in third-world standard), etc.

US cannot say poor countries starve people or abuse human rights -because they do not have all the money, where do they expect they fully feed people?
But the average people in US have gone to prisons most likely while so many children are starving and abused.


There is lack of equal redistribution of wealth in US if they say it is a rich country ,but only for tiny % of people , and the whole world is about the average and ordinary people as the big majority of humans.

US is no superpower but doing its own humiliation all the time, as superpower should be able to have all truths and justice for all the people by fully educating and feeding them, with no losses of wars and not having too many soldiers dying, paralysed and missing.

But US has been setting and making lots of losses of itself by posing high costs of killing its peoples' lives including soldiers by trying to project fake power.

US has lost more wars in last 70 years than most other countries, in addition to doing enormous numbers of atrocities, ABUSES -Fools would only link to US including Japan and SK, as US connects with them by cheating scheme to inflate tensions and conflicts so that it propagates its hatred to planet diversity as no human flux and value.

The Russians are being as scary people who are timid to confront US as proletariat Putin is.

US has fought ASIA BEFORE and been beaten badLy in ASIA PACIFIC-US military was beaten up by the Japanese soldiers and was captured by putting them enslaved severely in labor camps.

US lost 59,000 soldiers in Vietnam .
US was harassed badly by NK as US was losing 49,000 soldiers with 120,000 paralysed and 9,000 missing while tens to hundreds of thousands of US citizens were subsided as many of them also perished during the Korean War.

NATO has been ruined by US while US has been tricking NATO getting actual damages .

Facts are there: US cannot survive among world diversity, links to NATO to survive, attempts tricks to falsely defend itself to misuse NATO to abuse by even imposing to spend more money,as NATO cannot protect itself by being ruined by US in its drastically awful policy in many foolish wars so far proven.

Trump is a serial lair by saying NATO will pay more as NATO leaders say no from France and others.

Russia,Germany had faced off and encountered US in WW1 before.
Just who would fight NATO,obviously not Russia but could be US in the future
(because Europeans had realised and conceived a long future of THE WORLD over 800 years ago, and Europe knew the findings and viewed USA as obstruction, a rival and enemy a long time ago)?

NATO cannot accommodate and defend US at its own destruction and losses as US attempts to make, gear NATO into troubles by operating US poor losing views and policy .

That ignited the European' views a long time ago that THE LONG RUN FUTURE COULD BE unpredictable that Europe would not intrude to have conflicts with Asia Pacific-yet this Trump saga by taking on NK proves the disasters US is trying to impose itself losses again.

Therefore, EU Must form its military force to replace NATO for its people have a lot of say and conduct its vital policy with no allowing US messing up.

Europe sees US as the unacceptable bogus as EU has to take over with own formation of EU military regime to diminish US, so as not to have destruction imposed by US anymore.
I'll bet you were there when the cow jumped over the moon......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Did 'zero-tolerance' policy reduce illegal immi... 5 min OccupyThis 6
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min June VanDerMark 351,642
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min JCPete 1,800,756
News Mountain View school to be named after undocume... 15 min BillCfartbone 39
News News 8 Mins Ago Trump slams rate increases by i... 18 min Zeech 4
New CA Law - Criticize perverts and lose schola... 27 min Speeders Kill Kids 1
News Trump's land of delusion 34 min Dada 2,453
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 48 min OccupyThis 143
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 53 min Dada 94,415