Protesters Confront Mitch McConnell O...

Protesters Confront Mitch McConnell Outside a Kentucky Restaurant

There are 137 comments on the Time story from Monday Jul 9, titled Protesters Confront Mitch McConnell Outside a Kentucky Restaurant. In it, Time reports that:

A group of protesters confronted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell about the Trump administration's immigration policy as he left dinner in Kentucky, in the second such incident in under a month. News outlets report the group outside Louisville's Bristol Bar & Grille chanted "Abolish ICE!" on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Time.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
anonymous

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Monday Jul 9
"We know where you live"?

Not acceptable. Don't start the civil war... Just let it happen as it's going to happen anyway.

The liberals aren't in control of their ranks. It will have to be dealt with. Make sure everyone understands why.
Go Trump

Livonia, MI

#2 Monday Jul 9
They are not protesters, they're criminals. The new libtard tactic is to confront President Trump supporters in small libtard mobs. This is all due to the violent rhetoric of Maxine Waters.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 Monday Jul 9
Were theses 'protesters' the democrats that wear black masks and ninja jammies? Almost non-news, Maxine Waters wants them to up their game. Burn a few cars, attack anyone that won't think like them and block off some freeways. The new democratic party is emerging.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#4 Monday Jul 9
Go Trump wrote:
They are not protesters, they're criminals. The new libtard tactic is to confront President Trump supporters in small libtard mobs. This is all due to the violent rhetoric of Maxine Waters.
Pity the cowards even at gang strength only pull their mob crap where the blue communist rule.
Observation

Peabody, MA

#5 Monday Jul 9
RustyS wrote:
Were theses 'protesters' the democrats that wear black masks and ninja jammies? Almost non-news, Maxine Waters wants them to up their game. Burn a few cars, attack anyone that won't think like them and block off some freeways. The new democratic party is emerging.
I agree, these tactics are as bad as the ones used by the khaki-wearing tiki torch-bearing monsters.

If Trump had taken a strong stance against that kind of behavior, maybe these leftists would think of a better method of protesting.
Kilroy

Edison, NJ

#7 Monday Jul 9
Well at least it was not as violent as any violent right-wing protest
guest

Dallas, TX

#8 Monday Jul 9
Kilroy wrote:
Well at least it was not as violent as any violent right-wing protest
I haven't seen any rightwing protests. All Ive seen is a bunch of college kids dressed like ninja's or their faces covered up. Interesting real protesters, with real issues about what is going on in the country don't have to cover their faces. They come out in the open daylight. These bunch of goons always have their faces covered and come out at night. I think they have quiet a bit of chicken shet in their blood.

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#9 Monday Jul 9
Kilroy wrote:
Well at least it was not as violent as any violent right-wing protest
Don't remember any "violence" at ANY of the many Tea Party rallies. In fact, there was almost no violence and they ever cleaned up after!

Unlike the pigs on the left.
Ouch

United States

#10 Monday Jul 9
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

Don't remember any "violence" at ANY of the many Tea Party rallies. In fact, there was almost no violence and they ever cleaned up after!

Unlike the pigs on the left.
Running over someone with a car and killing them is kinda sorta violent. Trump smoothed it over by saying both the driver and the smashed up victim were equal.
ImHungry

United States

#11 Monday Jul 9
Ouch wrote:
<quoted text>

Running over someone with a car and killing them is kinda sorta violent. Trump smoothed it over by saying both the driver and the smashed up victim were equal.
That might be true, but that's not nearly as bad as disturbing a Republican's dinner.

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#12 Monday Jul 9
ImHungry wrote:
<quoted text>

That might be true, but that's not nearly as bad as disturbing a Republican's dinner.
Maybe Republicans should start disturbing you lefties dinner and see how fast your tune changes.

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#13 Monday Jul 9
Ouch wrote:
<quoted text>

Running over someone with a car and killing them is kinda sorta violent. Trump smoothed it over by saying both the driver and the smashed up victim were equal.
ONE instance. Congratulations!

Now count the number of violent incidents at left wing "protests" ( I mean riots).....
Resist It All

Schenectady, NY

#14 Monday Jul 9
Little Mitch canít take the heat? This is the same schitt that he and people on here do to democrats! When the tables are turned you donít like it. Guaranteed that if a civil war is started by Trump and his cult following, it wonít end well for them. They would be wise to stand down as we have millions of more people on outside.
Posse Comatose

Santa Ana, CA

#15 Monday Jul 9
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

ONE instance. Congratulations!

Now count the number of violent incidents at left wing "protests" ( I mean riots).....
You look up all the incidents of violence by Right wing paramilitary wannabe's, Neo Natzies, Kluckers and Deplorable brainless Trumpzoid Zombies. Maybe you'll learn something.
All mouth leftys

United States

#16 Monday Jul 9
Resist It All wrote:
Little Mitch canít take the heat? This is the same schitt that he and people on here do to democrats! When the tables are turned you donít like it. Guaranteed that if a civil war is started by Trump and his cult following, it wonít end well for them. They would be wise to stand down as we have millions of more people on outside.
God i can only hope the liberal socialist minions try something.....PLEASE!

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#17 Monday Jul 9
"take him to Deetroit" name that movie
Go Trump

United States

#18 Monday Jul 9
Resist It All wrote:
Little Mitch canít take the heat? This is the same schitt that he and people on here do to democrats! When the tables are turned you donít like it. Guaranteed that if a civil war is started by Trump and his cult following, it wonít end well for them. They would be wise to stand down as we have millions of more people on outside.
Everything will be just fine for President Trump and all his supporters. WE THE PEOPLE brought our great President victory in 2016 and will do it again in 2020!!!

Libtards have no balls.#MAGA.
Resist It All

Schenectady, NY

#19 Monday Jul 9
All mouth leftys wrote:
<quoted text> God i can only hope the liberal socialist minions try something.....PLEASE!
Be carful of what you wish for! Trump and supporters will end up as General Custer and company did.
PoundYouToo

New Salem, ND

#20 Monday Jul 9
Resist It All wrote:
Little Mitch canít take the heat? This is the same schitt that he and people on here do to democrats! When the tables are turned you donít like it. Guaranteed that if a civil war is started by Trump and his cult following, it wonít end well for them. They would be wise to stand down as we have millions of more people on outside.
So you would be the ones bringing play doh and personal safe places to the "civil war".
Cordwainer Trout

Owensboro, KY

#21 Monday Jul 9
No one harassed and threatened Hillary in her latest commercial flight, even when the majority of people on the plane find her a criminal, who gets her jollies by watching Bill commit adultery. Most people aren't like the lunatic Leftist Democrats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,800,127
News Muslim candidates, running in variety of electi... 8 min Annie Oakly 35
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 9 min Quivering Lip Lib... 94,143
News George Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointme... 10 min His Roots Are Kenyan 12
News As state police warn of arrests, a defiant Rev.... 12 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 109
News DOJ Tells Nunes It Complied With His Requests o... 12 min Annie Oakly 31
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 13 min okimar 80
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Junket 351,237
News Bolton: U.S. election hack a serious matter, 'h... 56 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 105