Feinstein fights to deny Democratic r...

Feinstein fights to deny Democratic rival's endorsement

There are 13 comments on the KCRA-TV Sacramento story from Thursday Jul 12, titled Feinstein fights to deny Democratic rival's endorsement. In it, KCRA-TV Sacramento reports that:

U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein is tapping into her political rolodex to convince California Democratic Party leaders to not formally endorse a candidate in her race against fellow Democrat Kevin de Leon. She says it's to avoid an intraparty fight, but her effort if successful will thwart her longshot rival's very real chance at capturing the party nod when the committee votes Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCRA-TV Sacramento.

Used to be a Democrat

Salem, MA

#1 Friday Jul 13
Sluttttt!

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#2 Friday Jul 13
She should call Hillary and find out how she screwed Bernie out of the nomination.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#3 Friday Jul 13
Liberals eating their own. Elderly democrats Feinstein, Pelosi and Waters are protecting their kingdoms.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#5 Friday Jul 13
Looks like this is Finkstink's last hurrah...... I hope she pulls a Crash & Burn bigger than the Hindenburg......
anonymous

New York, NY

#6 Friday Jul 13
Interesting...California liberals pushing out an elderly Jewish woman in favor of a Latino male with a history of nepotism. Maybe God Emperor Hillary never was able to secure the stockholders loyalty after all.

Her burial in a new Great Pyramid must be on hold too, but I'm sure that the stockholders need all that money for more hostile takeovers.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#7 Friday Jul 13
anonymous wrote:
Interesting...California liberals pushing out an elderly Jewish woman in favor of a Latino male with a history of nepotism. Maybe God Emperor Hillary never was able to secure the stockholders loyalty after all.

Her burial in a new Great Pyramid must be on hold too, but I'm sure that the stockholders need all that money for more hostile takeovers.
We know about the opposition to Pelousy in the House but we have yet to hear about any rebellion in her home district from the voters. Makes ya go hmmmmmmmm......
anonymous

San Jose, CA

#8 Friday Jul 13
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We know about the opposition to Pelousy in the House but we have yet to hear about any rebellion in her home district from the voters. Makes ya go hmmmmmmmm......
I'm betting that the left moving further left will only be to their deficit. Initially, they may get a boost but if Washington does not prop them up with federal money, that won't last.

Washington doesn't respect the threat that the "legitimate" mafia represents. They can't take on radical liberalism and ignore the elephant in the room. Trump and Congress need to control those anonymous stockholders....and they would look far better if they got liberals on board. The first step will be to name the names and drop the Russian scapegoating.

This could hurt a lot of politicians. Good!

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#9 Friday Jul 13
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting that the left moving further left will only be to their deficit. Initially, they may get a boost but if Washington does not prop them up with federal money, that won't last.

Washington doesn't respect the threat that the "legitimate" mafia represents. They can't take on radical liberalism and ignore the elephant in the room. Trump and Congress need to control those anonymous stockholders....and they would look far better if they got liberals on board. The first step will be to name the names and drop the Russian scapegoating.

This could hurt a lot of politicians. Good!
The trouble with getting libs "on board" is trust...... After the B/S from them over the past two years that could be difficult. After getting dawg bit it is common to be a bit leery of other dawgs.
anonymous

Chicago, IL

#10 Saturday Jul 14
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>The trouble with getting libs "on board" is trust...... After the B/S from them over the past two years that could be difficult. After getting dawg bit it is common to be a bit leery of other dawgs.
Liberals are not identifying the problem is all. They are trying to regulate middle managers and local beat cops rather then the politicians and stockholders. It's the quick path to raising the rabble.

Trump hasn't been any different and here he is, two years later and no jobs to show for it. He's just declaring victory because of the stock market, and that's just overseas investment and disposable contractor jobs.

Capitalism vs. Communism at work here? Not in the slightest. It's a race to drive down wages and lock down the government with mobster style loyalty, but it's still the stockholders in charge and our corporations only functional infrastructure involves crime. If you haven't had someone try to force you to commit fraud, be in the country illegally, or violate any number of labor laws, you probably are kidding yourself on your family man protected status.

Family men are going to be the last ones shoved into the dirt before the democracy is completely disposed of. Liberal or conservative, nobody is going nowhere until they are ready to take down that elephant.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#11 Saturday Jul 14
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>We know about the opposition to Pelousy in the House but we have yet to hear about any rebellion in her home district from the voters. Makes ya go hmmmmmmmm......
I love it when they eat their own.
See The Light

Hayward, CA

#14 Sunday Jul 15
Liberial Cannabials....Poor Old Lady...Easy Target...
See The Light

Hayward, CA

#15 Sunday Jul 15
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>

Liberals are not identifying the problem is all. They are trying to regulate middle managers and local beat cops rather then the politicians and stockholders. It's the quick path to raising the rabble.

Trump hasn't been any different and here he is, two years later and no jobs to show for it. He's just declaring victory because of the stock market, and that's just overseas investment and disposable contractor jobs.

Capitalism vs. Communism at work here? Not in the slightest. It's a race to drive down wages and lock down the government with mobster style loyalty, but it's still the stockholders in charge and our corporations only functional infrastructure involves crime. If you haven't had someone try to force you to commit fraud, be in the country illegally, or violate any number of labor laws, you probably are kidding yourself on your family man protected status.

Family men are going to be the last ones shoved into the dirt before the democracy is completely disposed of. Liberal or conservative, nobody is going nowhere until they are ready to take down that elephant.
LIBERIALS have trouble identifying their Gender by Birth. Do you really expect them to identify a real issue.Then find a positive solution. To any complex issues that involves using their brains....Or common sense?????
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#16 Sunday Jul 15
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting that the left moving further left will only be to their deficit. Initially, they may get a boost but if Washington does not prop them up with federal money, that won't last.

Washington doesn't respect the threat that the "legitimate" mafia represents. They can't take on radical liberalism and ignore the elephant in the room. Trump and Congress need to control those anonymous stockholders....and they would look far better if they got liberals on board. The first step will be to name the names and drop the Russian scapegoating.

This could hurt a lot of politicians. Good!
What kind of drugs are you on?

Washington and the "legitimate mafia" are one and the same. And so is radical liberalism (progressive globalism). These people are the limousine liberals....the crony capitalists...capitalism for them, and socialist progressive tyranny for all the little people.

You don't really know what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 3 min June VanDerMark 351,646
News Did 'zero-tolerance' policy reduce illegal immi... 11 min OccupyThis 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min JCPete 1,800,756
News Mountain View school to be named after undocume... 21 min BillCfartbone 39
News News 8 Mins Ago Trump slams rate increases by i... 24 min Zeech 4
New CA Law - Criticize perverts and lose schola... 33 min Speeders Kill Kids 1
News Trump's land of delusion 40 min Dada 2,453
News Trump embraces longtime US foe Putin 54 min OccupyThis 143
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 59 min Dada 94,415