Car sex couple dead in bizarre mishap

Car sex couple dead in bizarre mishap

There are 17 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Thursday Jul 12, titled Car sex couple dead in bizarre mishap. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

A married woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a car park. A MARRIED woman and her mechanic lover reportedly died from apparent carbon monoxide poisoning while having sex in a garage.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

Zom Eff Bomb

United States

#1 Thursday Jul 12
Not a bad way to die :)
Zom Landry

Scottsdale, AZ

#2 Thursday Jul 12
I've never been with a woman per se. But I jerk off while sniffing my sister's panties...so it's almost the same.
Zom Eff Bomb

United States

#3 Thursday Jul 12
Zom Landry Wannabe wrote:
.... your sister's unmentionables... get it right and bite a pillow!
PVJ

Montague, MI

#4 Thursday Jul 12
I prefer the car wash for a quickie

“Hippie Single DAD, vet, Honest”

Since: Apr 11

Steamboat Sprgs Colorado

#6 Thursday Jul 12
If he was getting a little extra for working on the care he clearly should have FIXED the care FIRST !

After this can they say with a clear conscious he WAS a good mechanic at his eulogy?

Or maybe a new marketing idea carbon monoxide detectors next to the birth control but BEFORE the pregnancy tests :) Rick

“Hi!”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7 Friday Jul 13
That just chokes me up.....
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#8 Friday Jul 13
All we are is Dust to Duuuust and Carbone Monooooxide in the Wiiiiiind...awwwww,,,,aw awwwww
Needs Help

Jersey City, NJ

#9 Friday Jul 13
Zom Landry wrote:
Thats extremely sick.your own blood sister? You need professional Help mackie poo.Get It!
Bayonne

Newark, NJ

#11 Saturday Jul 14
Zom Landry wrote:
Its no the same thing as getting the real thing you should try it sometimes.
Bayonne

Newark, NJ

#12 Saturday Jul 14
Bayonne wrote:
<quoted text>Its no the same thing as getting the real thing you should try it sometimes.
Sorry i meant to say it is not the same thing as getting the Real thing.You Should Really try it man.lol
Bayonne

Newark, NJ

#13 Saturday Jul 14
I dont think its true that the mechanic and his Lover died in a car park just like that from carbon monoxide. I am going to google it if so its still sad they should hv invested in a motel for a few hours.they were committing Adultery but who is myself or anyone else to judge.smh
Politico Incorrecto

Dieppe, Canada

#14 Saturday Jul 14
Tameka was no Miss America.

Jackie

Reading, PA

#15 Sunday Jul 15
They must have fallen asleep, carbon monoxide poisioning is nothing to mess with!
Make sure never to fall asleep with carbon monoxide, or you'll never wake up.
Zom Eff Bomb

Dallas, TX

#16 Monday
Jackie wrote:
Make sure never to fall asleep with carbon monoxide, or you'll never wake up.
It's even worse to fall asleep while banging the mechanic.
Zom Eff Bomb

Scottsdale, AZ

#17 Monday
I haven't had many sex partners in my life, maybe none. But when I was younger, I had this watermelon that I sat out in the sun to warm up, then I cut a small hole in the side and had sexual intercourse with it.
I loved that watermelon.
There have been other melons since, but that first one was the best.
Zom Eff Bomb

Scottsdale, AZ

#18 Monday
Jackie wrote:
Make sure never to fall asleep with carbon monoxide, or you'll never wake up.
I'd like to sniff your underwear.
Jackie

Reading, PA

#19 Yesterday
Zom Eff Bomb wrote:
I loved that watermelon.
There have been other melons since, but that first one was the best.
Never can forget your 1st love.

Tell me when this thread is updated: