Stink bug season: Here's how to get r...

Stink bug season: Here's how to get rid of them updated

There are 11 comments on the KRNV-TV Reno story from Sunday Apr 15, titled Stink bug season: Here's how to get rid of them updated. In it, KRNV-TV Reno reports that:

Soon enough those April temperatures will rise and snow will melt away. We will welcome blooming flowers and it will genuinely feel like spring.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRNV-TV Reno.

janet

Allentown, PA

#1 Sunday Apr 15
I just had a couple this past couple of days, I put them with my plants till the weather gets warmer so I can put them outside.
Pardon Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#2 Monday Apr 16
janet wrote:
You did the right thing . Now do your Pants smell better..??
janet

Allentown, PA

#3 Monday Apr 16
Pardon Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
You did the right thing . Now do your Pants smell better..??
I will ignore that comment, how old are you?
Emerald

Allentown, PA

#4 Monday Apr 16
I haven't seen any stink bugs as of this year. Those creepy centipedes will be showing up any day now. Can't stand them although I suppose everything has a purpose. Got out the essential oils and mixed up a concoction to repel the little pests. It's freaky to suddenly see one skitter across the wall. With all the rain, it's sure to bring them out from their Winter sleep. I sometimes spot one on the kitchen floor in the early morning. Ugh. Gotta take the good with the bad. That is, I can't wait for warm sunny weather to arrive but the bugs can't wait either.
Pardon Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#5 Tuesday Apr 17
janet wrote:
<quoted text>

I will ignore that comment, how old are you?
I'm in the 3rd grade . Are you happy now...Sheshh (lol)
Pardon Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#6 Tuesday Apr 17
Emerald wrote:
No bugs here in Catty,,,but we do have some back stabbing Rats....( Town Council ).
Emerald

Allentown, PA

#7 Tuesday Apr 17
Pardon Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! Same here. I guess it's that way in many towns. I'm sure you heard what happened to Allentown's mayor Pawlowski. Corruption is everywhere, even in the White House. Anyway, centipedes are common in the Lehigh Valley. They like damp areas and when Spring arrives, they start to come out and can sneak through tiny crevices and cracks and also through spaces around windows. Essential oils help repel them. I may see an occasional one but not often.
Pardon Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#8 Tuesday
Emerald wrote:
<quoted text>

I've had rare occasions to see them, but I have seen a kazzillion Lady Bugs in one spot in the summer.( I just moved them over to The garden...)...( and NOT in my pants ),,,lol
Confused Nikki Haley

Brockport, NY

#9 Tuesday
Crush them and sniff them.
Janet

Allentown, PA

#10 Yesterday
Use a vacume cleaner. (I wouldn't but some people do this)
Danny

Brockport, NY

#11 Yesterday
Janet wrote:
Use a vacume cleaner.(I wouldn't but some people do this)
So they get sucked in the vacume, then you turn off the vacume and they walk out the same way they went in ?

Tell me when this thread is updated: