Russia's Hit List: The Putin critics ...

Russia's Hit List: The Putin critics who ended up dead

There are 38 comments on the NEWS.com.au story from Feb 12, 2017, titled Russia's Hit List: The Putin critics who ended up dead. In it, NEWS.com.au reports that:

Russian President Vladimir Putin is suspected to be behind the assassinations of at least ten politicians, journalists and lawyers critical of his government. Picture: Alexei Druzhinin/Sputnik, Kremlin Pool Photo via AP NOBODY knows if or when Russian activist and writer Vladmir Kara-Murza will emerge from the coma he slipped into last week following his suspected poisoning with an "unknown substance".

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NEWS.com.au.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#1 Feb 12, 2017
Author instantly discredits the entire article by listing Boris Berezovsky as a victim of assassination. Berezovsky committed suicide.

Didn't Nemtsov have girlfriend problems or something?

Magnitsky wasn't assassinated either - he died in jail. Browder was not "unwittingly" involved in a tax fraud case. He was causing trouble for a whole lot of people - rich and powerful people
http://www.nytimes.com/2004/03/14/business/pr...

Natalia Estemirova - "She specialised in uncovering human rights abuses carried out by the Russian state in Chechnya" Well, there's a clue.

Anna Politkovskaya- also busy uncovering human rights abuses in Chechnya. I believe she had also been threatened over it before she was killed.

Alexander Litvinenko - best bet: Boris Berezovsky

Paul Klebnikov - haha, how did I guess?! "Forbes writer assassinated". That's all I needed to read to guess he must have been the author of this article
http://www.forbes.com/forbes/1996/1230/581509...

Sergei Yushenkov - also Berezovsky
"The Liberal Russia party was founded last year with financial backing from self-exiled tycoon Boris Berezovsky, a onetime Kremlin insider who is one of Putin's most vociferous critics."
http://articles.latimes.com/2003/apr/18/world...

The apartment bombing "helped propel Putin into the presidency". Yeah, and see above - it was Berezovsky who was "the godfather of the Kremlin" at the time.

Yuchenkov's wiki: During his visit to the United States in April 2002, Yushenkov described a secret order issued by Boris Yeltsin to initiate the Second Chechen War, according to Alexander Goldfarb"
According to Yushenkov's own words, Boris Yeltsin ordered it then, not Putin.

Consider that maybe these assassins have never been caught because you keep looking in the wrong place. Everyone looks at Putin/the Kremlin, which I think is very convenient if you want to get away with assassinating someone.

And finally, Vladimir Kara-Murza has not been poisoned for a second time. He is now out of a coma.
https://www.rt.com/politics/376834-opposition...

A miraculous recovery considering that CNN reported he had "full organ failure" only a day before lol
http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/07/europe/vladimir...
CRIMINAL RUSSIA

Surrey, Canada

#2 Feb 12, 2017
How stupid do you have to be to believe that wealthy vocal critics of Fuhrer Putin ever "commit suicide"?

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#3 Feb 12, 2017
You could have argued about any of them but you pick Berezovsky?! LOL
You do know he died in the UK, meaning the British police investigated, not Russian police? Unless you think the British police are conspiring with Putin?:))
It was suicide and no one is claiming otherwise.
CRIMINAL RUSSIA

Surrey, Canada

#4 Feb 12, 2017
"Didn't Nemtsov have girlfriend problems or something?"

No, you just made that up. He had Fuhrer Putin problems.
Reply

Thornhill, Canada

#5 Feb 12, 2017
CRIMINAL RUSSIA wrote:
How stupid do you have to be to believe that wealthy vocal critics of Fuhrer Putin ever "commit suicide"?
Vocal critics? So what? What was their power to hurt Putin? None!

And are you that stupid to believe that Putin would waste his time and energy on the worms like these guys, which the West calls Putin’s opposition.

None of them had any possibility to compete with Putin; neither had they had any access to any state secrets. They were yesterday’s people, Yeltsin’s guard, nostalgic for power they had with Yeltsin. But they were nobodies in Putin’s era.
Rusian Asssssss

Toronto, Canada

#6 Feb 12, 2017
Cassandra_ wrote:
You could have argued about any of them but you pick Berezovsky?! LOL
You do know he died in the UK, meaning the British police investigated, not Russian police? Unless you think the British police are conspiring with Putin?:))
It was suicide and no one is claiming otherwise.
You're a liar fatass. Aren't you bored with this propaganda shit yet?
George

Lacombe, Canada

#7 Feb 13, 2017
CRIMINAL RUSSIA wrote:
How stupid do you have to be to believe that wealthy vocal critics of Fuhrer Putin ever "commit suicide"?
I think Putin may end his story that way, seems fitting
CRIMINAL RUSSIA

Surrey, Canada

#8 Feb 13, 2017
Reply wrote:
<quoted text>

Vocal critics? So what? What was their power to hurt Putin? None!

And are you that stupid to believe that Putin would waste his time and energy on the worms like these guys, which the West calls Putin’s opposition.

None of them had any possibility to compete with Putin; neither had they had any access to any state secrets. They were yesterday’s people, Yeltsin’s guard, nostalgic for power they had with Yeltsin. But they were nobodies in Putin’s era.
EVERYBODY but Fuhrer Putin is a "nobody" in Nazi Russia's Banana Republic "strongman" criminal dictatorship. Name one Russian who CAN compete with Fuhrer Putin, or just admit Nazi Russia is a Banana Republic.

Your brainless hero-worship cult-of-personality is showing again, by the way....HA HA HA HA HA!

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#9 May 17, 2018
Ok wait, this is the last thread on my tracker. I don't see a Zeppelin post here though.
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#10 Wednesday May 30
Cassandra_ wrote:
Ok wait, this is the last thread on my tracker. I don't see a Zeppelin post here though.
I didn't find it until right now :-)

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#11 Thursday May 31
Zeppelin wrote:
<quoted text>

I didn't find it until right now :-)
LOL ok you have to explain how you did that without the thread id number!
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#12 Tuesday Jun 12
Cassandra_ wrote:
<quoted text>

LOL ok you have to explain how you did that without the thread id number!
I was just poking around on old threads trying to rebuild my crashed Topix Tracker when I scrolled to the bottom of the page and saw your name. So I took a look and made a comment.

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#13 Wednesday Jun 13
Zeppelin wrote:
<quoted text>

I was just poking around on old threads trying to rebuild my crashed Topix Tracker when I scrolled to the bottom of the page and saw your name. So I took a look and made a comment.
Topix blocked Pro Ukraine's... method of accessing the site so he had to go find another one. He will be back!
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#14 Wednesday Jun 13
Thanks for the info, I hope he makes a comeback.

“Slava Ukraini!”

Since: Nov 16

San Francisco, CA

#15 Wednesday Jun 13
Zeppelin wrote:
Thanks for the info, I hope he makes a comeback.
I'm back.:-)
Zeppelin

Knoxville, TN

#16 Wednesday Jun 13
Well that was quick ..... faster than a speeding Banderite ;-)

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#17 Wednesday Jun 13
Zeppelin wrote:
Well that was quick ..... faster than a speeding Banderite ;-)
LOL!

That happened about 24 hrs ago. I only got back on topix now.

Since: Jan 10

California USA

#18 Wednesday Jun 13
Headline: "Mueller unveils more proof Manafort led Ukraine lobbying in U.S."

I wonder how those pro Ukraine Congressmen will react to this? Will they be investigated too? What does this mean for US-Ukraine relations? I know Manafort was under Yanukovych but he lobbied on behalf of Ukraine for over a decade.

“Slava Ukraini!”

Since: Nov 16

San Francisco, CA

#19 Wednesday Jun 13
Zeppelin wrote:
Well that was quick ..... faster than a speeding Banderite ;-)
I was back hours before that.:-)

“Slava Ukraini!”

Since: Nov 16

San Francisco, CA

#20 Wednesday Jun 13
Cassandra_ wrote:
Headline: "Mueller unveils more proof Manafort led Ukraine lobbying in U.S."

I wonder how those pro Ukraine Congressmen will react to this? Will they be investigated too? What does this mean for US-Ukraine relations? I know Manafort was under Yanukovych but he lobbied on behalf of Ukraine for over a decade.
If he was under Yanukovich he was probably acting on behalf of Putin.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vladimir Putin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 7 hr Cassandra_ 6,781
News Obama's lack of response may have emboldened Ru... 18 hr Annie Oakly 6
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... (Nov '16) Thu Cassandra_ 2,130
News Tatchell flies out of Russia after gay rights p... Wed Abrahammock Relig... 9
News Obama cybersecurity czar: Russian hackers likel... Wed Annie Oakly 3
News Whodunit: conspiracies swirl in strange case of... Jun 19 Cassandra_ 6
News Gay rights campaigner Peter Tatchell in Manezhn... Jun 18 Christshariahns 3