CaroleC

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2017
This election fraud Trump has identified...whooeee! Democraps must be going crazy! I heard that Russian sources gave Trump the information about illegal votes. Does anybody know how to track that down? Our buddy Vlad may have been busier than we thought!
Vladimir Puty Putin

Las Vegas, NV

#2 Jan 24, 2017
CaroleC wrote:
This election fraud Trump has identified...whooeee! Democraps must be going crazy! I heard that Russian sources gave Trump the information about illegal votes. Does anybody know how to track that down? Our buddy Vlad may have been busier than we thought!
My American Comrade

Please say of a soft voice. Ok

Mother Russia is on the level here.
Jenny

Georgetown, IN

#3 Jan 28, 2017
Vladimir Puty Putin wrote:
<quoted text>

My American Comrade

Please say of a soft voice. Ok

Mother Russia is on the level here.
This is a free country we can say what we want , glad Trump is my president send all illegals back , they dont pay any taxes nd i am tired of taking care of them .
Jenny
Trump a true leader

Union, SC

#4 Jan 29, 2017
CaroleC wrote:
This election fraud Trump has identified...whooeee! Democraps must be going crazy! I heard that Russian sources gave Trump the information about illegal votes. Does anybody know how to track that down? Our buddy Vlad may have been busier than we thought!
I heard CNN is pulling your chain.Where is THAT information??
republicans fear for us

Syracuse, IN

#6 Jan 30, 2017
evidently trump thinks he is the new adolf hitler! i think he acts like he is putty in putins hands! what exactly what is behind trumps and putins bromance. i don't think it's just a mutual approval. i think putin has been no friend to america ever. now all of the sudden he is going to like the U.S. president the only other superpower his competion in the world. i don't believe that for one second!
Tm Cln

Victoria, Canada

#7 Apr 22, 2017
Vladimir Puty Putin wrote:
<quoted text>

My American Comrade

Please say of a soft voice. Ok

Mother Russia is on the level here.
Mother Russia is going down the drain...soft revolution. Shhhhh!
Singledad

Hockessin, DE

#8 Apr 23, 2017
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>

This is a free country we can say what we want , glad Trump is my president send all illegals back , they dont pay any taxes nd i am tired of taking care of them .
Jenny
Trump is an idiot. If you buy in to his nonsense, you are not much better ! Go to Mar a Lago, your president is playing golf , someone needs to applaud for him, or he'll cry !!!
Tm Cln

Victoria, Canada

#9 Apr 28, 2017
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>

This is a free country we can say what we want , glad Trump is my president send all illegals back , they dont pay any taxes nd i am tired of taking care of them .
Jenny
Wrong, dummie

Illegals are taking care of you. you'd starve without them and have no new buildings to live in without their labour. Rednecks are too lazy to work these days. Retardicans are the anchors on society now.

“Peace on Earth”

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 28, 2017
Tm Cln wrote:
<quoted text>

Wrong, dummie

Illegals are taking care of you. you'd starve without them and have no new buildings to live in without their labour. Rednecks are too lazy to work these days. Retardicans are the anchors on society now.
Very true. California has the highest population of illegals but it is a state that pays more in Federal taxes than it receives in Federal grants. Redneck states without an illegal problem (Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Montana and Tennessee) suck at the tit of the Federal coffers by receiving far more in Federal funds than they contribute in taxes. Anchors, indeed.

It will be interesting to see what they say when trump deports his first undocumented Israeli, Filipino or Chinaman.(Only 59% of the immigrants in the country illegally are from Mexico).
ardith

United States

#11 Apr 29, 2017
Yes, he got a lot of help from Russia...he is a traitor to his country. Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself. He is filth and always has been, always will be. If you can't see that, there is something very wrong with you. Perhaps you are like Trump? A sociopath.
ardith

United States

#12 Apr 29, 2017
And you know why Kentucky has no jobs and has to suck at federal tit...the people there aremainly ignorant racist and Mitch McConnell leads all of the hypocrites into hell, exactly the place he will end up.
Tm Cln

Victoria, Canada

#13 Nov 18, 2017
Vladimir Puty Putin wrote:
<quoted text>

My American Comrade

Please say of a soft voice. Ok

Mother Russia is on the level here.
Mother Russia is going to be screwed by brother China!!!

Ruskees better behave and try to join Europe to save themselves from having to learn Mandarin!!!
Tm Cln

Victoria, Canada

#14 Nov 18, 2017
ardith wrote:
Yes, he got a lot of help from Russia...he is a traitor to his country. Trump has no loyalty to anyone but himself. He is filth and always has been, always will be. If you can't see that, there is something very wrong with you. Perhaps you are like Trump? A sociopath.
Trump was lucky and surprised that millions of Americans were stupid enough to believe his bullshit! Then they voted for him.. Suckers!!
Tm Cln

Victoria, Canada

#15 Nov 20, 2017
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>

Very true. California has the highest population of illegals but it is a state that pays more in Federal taxes than it receives in Federal grants. Redneck states without an illegal problem (Kentucky, Mississippi, Alabama, South Carolina, Montana and Tennessee) suck at the tit of the Federal coffers by receiving far more in Federal funds than they contribute in taxes. Anchors, indeed.

It will be interesting to see what they say when trump deports his first undocumented Israeli, Filipino or Chinaman.(Only 59% of the immigrants in the country illegally are from Mexico).
Exactly!! Mexicans help the economy rather than hinder it!
Tm Cln

Victoria, Canada

#16 Nov 20, 2017
Tm Cln wrote:
<quoted text>

Exactly!! Mexicans help the economy rather than hinder it!
In fact, trump should personally kiss the ass ( in thanks) of every Mexican who comes across the border.

His wall will make the US economy worse!
Correct

Manchester, KY

#19 Apr 25, 2018
Tm Cln wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump was lucky and surprised that millions of Americans were stupid enough to believe his bullshit! Then they voted for him.. Suckers!!
Hillary won the popular vote. Even with cheerleaders like Sean HUD Hannity, Tramp could not win the popular vote. The people got it right.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/384366-hann...
Da da

Victoria, Canada

#20 May 29, 2018
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>

This is a free country we can say what we want , glad Trump is my president send all illegals back , they dont pay any taxes nd i am tired of taking care of them .
Jenny
without the "illegals". You would starve. They are supporting you , idiot!
You should kiss the ass of every Mexican who comes to the US in A.

They are a better class of people than trump voters, by far.
Da da

Victoria, Canada

#21 May 29, 2018
Trump a true leader wrote:
<quoted text>

I heard CNN is pulling your chain.Where is THAT information??
You are lucky to have CNN, otherwise you would be totally controlled by fascist propaganda, Which incidentally, is still doing a good job on you!!

Unfortunately for you, your extremism is going to help the left rise even higher. But Thankfully for the. US In A the Liberals will make it a decent place again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Where is Trump taking us? Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
He is taking us for a ride... (Apr '17) Jul 23 usa got fake pres... 34
Where is trump taking us? (Feb '17) Jun '18 monkeyspanker 22
Trump Is Suppose To Represent ALL The People (Jan '17) May '18 Correct 159
to all democrats check on trump and china zte d... May '18 Correct 2
The Plain Truth about Donald Trump (Nov '17) Apr '18 Correct 4
New world reality (Feb '17) Feb '18 Concerned 18
jit (Jan '18) Jan '18 fred 1

Forum Rules

Be respectful of the opinions of others.