Trump's victory Fist Pump as odds sla...

Trump's victory Fist Pump as odds slashed on him winning Nobel Peace Prize after Kim meet

There are 86 comments on the Daily Star story from Tuesday Jun 12, titled Trump's victory Fist Pump as odds slashed on him winning Nobel Peace Prize after Kim meet. In it, Daily Star reports that:

Trump walked away from his historic meeting with Kim believing that the United States and North Korea can "start a new history" be achieving peace between the two nations. In a highly stage-managed summit at the Capella Hotel in Singapore , Trump lavished Kim with compliments, calling him "very smart" and hailing their "special bond".

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Star.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Tuesday Jun 12
While Obama received a Nobel Prize for financing the axis of evil, creating ISIS caliphate, building American sourced Uranium and enrichment centrifuges for Iran and arming its Jihadist terrorists, Trump is pushing world peace. The Iranian regime is scared to death knowing that Iranian de-nuclearization will follow soon by Trump. President Trump preferred to avoid a terrible war against North Korea and his better dealing with Kim Jong Un to get better results by working with him on making the world peaceful and better for all. Thank the Lord for our great president Trump who was able to convince dictator Kim Jong Un to leave the axis of evil with the Iranian terrorists regime, leave the nuke bombs s mounted on ICBMs that put the entire world and the lives of millions of people in major danger, and enjoy friendship and cooperation with America as the leader of the world. After eight years of the Obama-Hillary-Kerry regime since 2009 surrendering to the axis of evil of Russia-Iran-Syria-North Korea and financing ISIS caliphate, providing American uranium and centrifuges to the evil Iranian regime and financing weapons for its terrorist proxy organizations Quds, Hezbollah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and others aiming to harm America and destroy Israel, Trump was able to isolate Iranian regime by removing North Korea, Russia and Syria from the axis of evil, and bring de-nuclearization of the Korean Peninsula and peace between North and South Korea. It is a great day for Americans and the world while liberal Democrats led by Hillary and Obama will continue supporting the axis of evil of isolated Iran, Hamas, Hezbollah and Quds against Israel.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#2 Tuesday Jun 12
trump just got the most dangerous man on earth under his spell. what do you libs think of him now?
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#3 Tuesday Jun 12
They are crying that he only got him to give up his nukes. They are now criticizing Trump because he did not get Kim to step down and imprison himself on human rights charges.
As opposed to Obama who was going to give him billions in “humanitarian aid” to finance Kim’s nuclear development program.
As I said before if Trump cured cancer they would complain about the loss of jobs in the cancer industry.
truths r tragic

Batavia, OH

#4 Tuesday Jun 12
Trump was fooled by the master ..doughboy will never give up his nukes its the only bargaining chip he has. He knows trump and his followers are easy to deceive. After all russia did it and will continue do it.. It was a win win situation for Kim Jung Un.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#5 Tuesday Jun 12
Yes, if President Trump wanted to win the Nobel peace prize, he would have had to offer to arm NK with premade nuclear weapons and the ICBM's to deliver them. Only then would the progressive-globalist nobel committee hail President Trump!

I think President Trump should reward himself instead with another prize of much greater value and meaning than the Nobel Peace Prize...he should open a box of cracker-jack and keep the prize inside the box! A MUCH BETTER PRIZE!
reportinthefaxfr omdc

Jacksonville, AR

#6 Tuesday Jun 12
Trumpet created al-Daish with his bare bloody hands. Shame on him!
truths r tragic

Batavia, OH

#7 Tuesday Jun 12
OccupyThis wrote:
Yes, if President Trump wanted to win the Nobel peace prize, he would have had to offer to arm NK with premade nuclear weapons and the ICBM's to deliver them. Only then would the progressive-globalist nobel committee hail President Trump!

I think President Trump should reward himself instead with another prize of much greater value and meaning than the Nobel Peace Prize...he should open a box of cracker-jack and keep the prize inside the box! A MUCH BETTER PRIZE!
The people who give out that fake Nobel Peace prize should wait until all the fist pumping is over and the details come out about how trump got Kimbo to give up everything and become just a lovable,cuddly teddy bear.
OccupyThis

Lakeport, CA

#8 Tuesday Jun 12
truths r tragic wrote:
<quoted text>
The people who give out that fake Nobel Peace prize should wait until all the fist pumping is over and the details come out about how trump got Kimbo to give up everything and become just a lovable,cuddly teddy bear.
President Trump has been demonstrating consistent leadership and he's rapidly becoming one of America's greatest Presidents. But I will believe it when I see it (regarding Kim).

Ultimately, President Trump may still have to turn North Korea into a parking lot. Let's hope not, but better NK than Los Angeles. Anyone disagree? I didn't think so.
dailystarweb

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Tuesday Jun 12
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#10 Tuesday Jun 12
Kim wants for his country the economic system making South Korea so prosperous. He was schooled in American in some of our best schools. He had a taste of what we have, and what the Koreans in the south have, and he will do what he said he will do. Obama was given this same opportunity, but as with everything else he did nothing.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#11 Tuesday Jun 12
[QUOTE who="inbred Genius"King Kim III just got the most dangerous man on earth under his spell. what do you libs think of him now?[/QUOTE]

He's a good trainer. Certainly Desperate Donnie is only dangerous due to mental instability, but King Kim III seems to have him on a leash just like Putin does.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#12 Tuesday Jun 12
inbred Genius wrote:
King Kim III just got the most dangerous man on earth under his spell. what do you libs think of him now?
He's a good trainer. Certainly Desperate Donnie is only dangerous due to mental instability, but King Kim III seems to have him on a leash just like Putin does.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#13 Tuesday Jun 12
Annie Oakly wrote:
Kim wants for his country the economic system making South Korea so prosperous. He was schooled in American in some of our best schools. He had a taste of what we have, and what the Koreans in the south have, and he will do what he said he will do. Obama was given this same opportunity, but as with everything else he did nothing.
WOW! You're so ignorant you think King Kim III went to school in the US, and you think he has the welfare of his people at heart?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#14 Wednesday Jun 13
The main thing for Kim just like Hillary or any other power hungry sociopath is to not lose political power. Trump put pressure on China since we are their largest export market and the Chinese ordered Kim to Beijing and bitch slapped him. They can take him out anytime they want and he knows it so to maintain power and save his own life he has no choice but to negotiate with the US.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#16 Wednesday Jun 13
I think when he visited the South for the Olympics Kim saw what he wants for his country. He might be crazy, but the South is very prosperous compared to the North that hasn't gotten over the destruction from the war.
ItC

Beaver Dam, WI

#17 Wednesday Jun 13
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
The main thing for Kim just like Hillary or any other power hungry sociopath is to not lose political power. Trump put pressure on China since we are their largest export market and the Chinese ordered Kim to Beijing and bitch slapped him. They can take him out anytime they want and he knows it so to maintain power and save his own life he has no choice but to negotiate with the US.
LOL!!

tRump declares he has “Absolute Authority” over, well, everything, and you’re still weeping your White Tears over ‘power hungry’ Hillary.

Bless your heart.
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#18 Wednesday Jun 13
Just loved the way all the libs got together and made a paper at the last minute with all the items they think should be in play. Trouble is none of them were in the Iran deal.

Talk about leading from behind.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#19 Wednesday Jun 13
Whatever was in the Iran deal it did nothing for Americans. At some point President will negotiate his own Iran deal, and it will be better then ever. He is just better at everything.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#20 Wednesday Jun 13
truths r tragic wrote:
Trump was fooled by the master ..doughboy will never give up his nukes its the only bargaining chip he has. He knows trump and his followers are easy to deceive. After all russia did it and will continue do it.. It was a win win situation for Kim Jung Un.
Yes, King Kim III comes out the big winner.

Desperate Donald Trump kowtows during his audience and America pays tribute to the boy-king tyrant of East Asia. Quite funny, actually.
Trump is a joke

Surrey, Canada

#21 Wednesday Jun 13
Besides caving in on military exercises and agreeing to no verification at all, I wonder how much cash from US taxpayers Desperate Donald Trump promised King Kim III in exchange for this photo-op?

HA HA HA HA HA!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Politico Incorrecto 1,782,728
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min loose cannon 243,593
News White House will override Obama's climate plan (Oct '17) 37 min Anti-Know Nothing... 5,264
News Charles Krauthammer: The last refuge of liberal... (Aug '10) 2 hr lefty mcgee 15
News The View that Putin's Advisor Has on Obama's Uk... (Nov '14) 7 hr Cassandra_ 6,781
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... (Nov '16) 8 hr Cassandra_ 10,048
News Obama gives speech to mark 60th anniversary of ... (Jul '13) 8 hr C Kersey 2