“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Monday Jun 25
Want proof? Just listen. You can't help but notice the wind.
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#2 Monday Jun 25
positronium wrote:
Want proof? Just listen. You can't help but notice the wind.
they also look away from the over 63,000 citizens killed by illegal aliens sense 9-11

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#3 Monday Jun 25
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

they also look away from the over 63,000 citizens killed by illegal aliens sense 9-11
Concur.

Since: Dec 17

United States

#4 Tuesday Jun 26
positronium wrote:
Want proof? Just listen. You can't help but notice the wind.
It isn't the wind, but it is the truth that has Trump fanning the flames of hate with his divisiveness
and constant misstatements of fact.

Since: Dec 17

United States

#5 Tuesday Jun 26
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

they also look away from the over 63,000 citizens killed by illegal aliens sense 9-11
You got that figure from Trump, yes? And he made it up since he knows how gullible his uninformed
base is. He is a con-man and you are buying his con.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#6 Tuesday Jun 26
ibobbrob wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't the wind, but it is the truth that has Trump fanning the flames of hate with his divisiveness
and constant misstatements of fact.
There is no truth to what you say and you know it.

Since: Dec 17

United States

#7 Monday Jul 2
Trump's divisive behavior is what is fanning the flames of hate and his base loves it.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#8 Monday Jul 2
ibobbrob wrote:
Trump's divisive behavior is what is fanning the flames of hate and his base loves it.
An outright lie, liar.
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#9 Tuesday Jul 3
ibobbrob wrote:
Trump's divisive behavior is what is fanning the flames of hate and his base loves it.
so a president making a stand for his country and citizens is hate? seems to me all those standing against citizens by siding with illegal aliens showing hate not only for fellow citizens but for the country as well.
trump is doing just what he was elected to do,siding with thugs rioting in the street is not what he is in office to do,that was the left siding with common street thugs .

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#10 Tuesday Jul 3
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

so a president making a stand for his country and citizens is hate? seems to me all those standing against citizens by siding with illegal aliens showing hate not only for fellow citizens but for the country as well.
trump is doing just what he was elected to do,siding with thugs rioting in the street is not what he is in office to do,that was the left siding with common street thugs .
Absolutely not.

It is the left that is fanning their flames of hate and it is demonstrated every single day right here on this web site.

“Take Out the Orange Trash ”

Since: Dec 15

California

#11 Wednesday Jul 4
What hatred? The only good Trumper is a dead Trumper.

Verdict: Don't want sh|t, don't start sh|t.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#12 Wednesday Jul 4
Fit2Serve wrote:
What hatred? The only good Trumper is a dead Trumper.

Verdict: Don't want sh|t, don't start sh|t.
He won! Get over it.......And he will win again.

“Take Out the Orange Trash ”

Since: Dec 15

California

#13 Wednesday Jul 4
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He won! Get over it.......And he will win again.
He won? Only if Bob Mueller says he won. If we discover even one Voter went for Dondildo because of Russian Propaganda......he's an illegitimately-elected nobody.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#14 Wednesday Jul 4
Fit2Serve wrote:
<quoted text>

He won? Only if Bob Mueller says he won. If we discover even one Voter went for Dondildo because of Russian Propaganda......he's an illegitimately-elected nobody.
That one vote will only cancel a vote for Hillary from an Illegal or a dead person and there were thousands of them

Since: Mar 17

United States

#15 Thursday Jul 12
ibobbrob wrote:
Trump's divisive behavior is what is fanning the flames of hate and his base loves it.
I'd say Maxine Waters is doing a good job of pushing that along, wouldn't you?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#16 Thursday Jul 12
javawhey wrote:
<quoted text>

I'd say Maxine Waters is doing a good job of pushing that along, wouldn't you?
She is a domestic terrorist and should be dealt with as such, imo.
Guest

Dallas, TX

#17 Thursday Jul 12
Fit2Serve wrote:
<quoted text>

He won? Only if Bob Mueller says he won. If we discover even one Voter went for Dondildo because of Russian Propaganda......he's an illegitimately-elected nobody.
What people do you think paid attention to propaganda? Everyone on here has called Trump supporters everything under the sun from retarded to ignorant.... so how would the Trump voters even know what they were reading according to you liberals?????? I voted for Trump and I can tell you I had my mind made up from the beginning I would not vote for Clinton and it had nothing to do with propaganda and I think a lot of Americans felt the same.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#18 Thursday Jul 12
Guest wrote:
<quoted text> What people do you think paid attention to propaganda? Everyone on here has called Trump supporters everything under the sun from retarded to ignorant.... so how would the Trump voters even know what they were reading according to you liberals?????? I voted for Trump and I can tell you I had my mind made up from the beginning I would not vote for Clinton and it had nothing to do with propaganda and I think a lot of Americans felt the same.
Not everyone on here have called Trump supporters everything under the sun from retarded to ignorant.... but some have. Other than that, I fully agree ....was well put.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trump is right, the MSM wants to keep fanning the flames of hate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tRump is wrong on most everything Mar '18 ruskietard 1
Trump , the FBI, other US institutions and Russia Feb '18 Divine Messenger 3
Trump is not right (Dec '17) Jan '18 Susan 4