Trump lawyer forced to reveal another...

Trump lawyer forced to reveal another client: Sean Hannity

There are 80 comments on the WLNE-TV Providence story from Monday Apr 16, titled Trump lawyer forced to reveal another client: Sean Hannity. In it, WLNE-TV Providence reports that:

President Donald Trump's personal attorney is set to appear in federal court to argue over evidence found during a recent FBI raid, and porn star Stormy Daniels is expected to be in attendance. President Donald Trump's personal attorney is set to appear in federal court to argue over evidence found during a recent FBI raid, and porn star Stormy Daniels is expected to be in attendance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLNE-TV Providence.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#1 Monday Apr 16
So what?

Even if Hannity did use Cohen as one of his attorneys (which he didn't, but even if he did?)...SO WHAT.

This is much ado about NOTHING. The progressives have got nothing - NOTHING.

Hannity's biggest problem? He's starting to look a little heavy. Sorry Hannity...it's true. It's not healthy...on that living high on the hog....
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#2 Monday Apr 16
Sean Hannity has been using his perch at Fox News to rail against the investigation into someone who he didn't disclose was his own lawyer.

@seanhannity
Up next on #Hannity @michellemalkin & @SebGorka join me to discuss how the media’s anti-Trump agenda has hit a new low since the Michael Cohen raid

Your conservative, Fair and Balanced, news source

ROFL
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#3 Monday Apr 16
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
So what?

Even if Hannity did use Cohen as one of his attorneys (which he didn't, but even if he did?)...SO WHAT.

This is much ado about NOTHING. The progressives have got nothing - NOTHING.

Hannity's biggest problem? He's starting to look a little heavy. Sorry Hannity...it's true. It's not healthy...on that living high on the hog....
ROFL

This is a another demonstration of Trump and Fox News moral reprehensible ethnics
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#4 Monday Apr 16
Ethics
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#5 Monday Apr 16
Remember Trump supporters, we have two enemies.
We have the communist left and the oligarchy establishment tycoons.
Trump represents a clear and present danger to them both.
They will anything to bring him down. If he should fall, the country falls with him.

This latest attempt is nothing more than an effort to remove one of the biggest, conservative commentary voices in America. A few months ago when Fox News fired a few big-wigs, viewers were quick to point out that if Hannity went, so would the sustained Fox News nightly viewership. They are trying to muffle the conservative voice!
Stalin would be proud.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#6 Monday Apr 16
DR X wrote:
Remember Trump supporters, we have two enemies.
We have the communist left and the oligarchy establishment tycoons.
Trump represents a clear and present danger to them both.
They will anything to bring him down. If he should fall, the country falls with him.

This latest attempt is nothing more than an effort to remove one of the biggest, conservative commentary voices in America. A few months ago when Fox News fired a few big-wigs, viewers were quick to point out that if Hannity went, so would the sustained Fox News nightly viewership. They are trying to muffle the conservative voice!
Stalin would be proud.
And the establishment tycoons are trying to impose progressive communist tyranny on everyone else.

Hannity did nothing wrong.

He wasn't required to reveal that he's asked Cohen legal questions in the past. Even if Hannity has used Cohen for legal representation (which he hasn't), he is not required to reveal that either.

He's a news reporter - not a politician.

He's getting fat though. Sorry, Hannity, but it's true.

And what's with ignoring Michael Savage's existence? Rush does it too. It's unbecoming... The only one who doesn't do it is Mark Levin (and he's the best of you all - sorry, but he's the most knowledgeable). Mark clearly doesn't like Savage (and probably vice versa), but it is entertaining to listen to each of them infer about the other...maybe they're colluding!
Retribution

Hockessin, DE

#7 Monday Apr 16
DR X wrote:
Remember Trump supporters, we have two enemies.
We have the communist left and the oligarchy establishment tycoons.
Trump represents a clear and present danger to them both.
They will anything to bring him down. If he should fall, the country falls with him.

This latest attempt is nothing more than an effort to remove one of the biggest, conservative commentary voices in America. A few months ago when Fox News fired a few big-wigs, viewers were quick to point out that if Hannity went, so would the sustained Fox News nightly viewership. They are trying to muffle the conservative voice!
Stalin would be proud.
"the oligarchy establishment tycoons.
Trump represents a clear and present danger to them both."

That's bizarre. Trump's tax scam, which robbed upper middle class families of SALT deductions primarily financially benefits America's oligarchs and plutocrats at the expense of the working class.

That certainly doesn't translate to being dangerous to Trump.
Say What

Dalton, GA

#8 Monday Apr 16
I wonder who Sean sexually harrassed/assaulted that he had to have Michael (the fixer) Cohen come in and negotiate a settlement. Because we all know that never happens at the Fake opinion channel.
YouDidntBuildTha t

Rohnert Park, CA

#9 Monday Apr 16
Say What wrote:
Because we all know that never happens at the Fake opinion channel.
It doesn't matter if it happens or not at CNN. Nobody is watching them regardless.

And in case you haven't noticed (and I know you haven't because you're a know-nothing progressive), FOX news is now occupied by progressives - More than half of them.
1 post removed
Say What

Dalton, GA

#11 Monday Apr 16
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

It doesn't matter if it happens or not at CNN. Nobody is watching them regardless.

And in case you haven't noticed (and I know you haven't because you're a know-nothing progressive), FOX news is now occupied by progressives - More than half of them.
Sounds like you are butt hurt. Not my fault that the Fake opinion channel was/is full of sleaze bags, who peddle propaganda. The truth hurts.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#12 Monday Apr 16
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

It doesn't matter if it happens or not at CNN. Nobody is watching them regardless.

And in case you haven't noticed (and I know you haven't because you're a know-nothing progressive), FOX news is now occupied by progressives - More than half of them.
Even if Hannity did use Cohen as one of his attorneys (which he didn't, but even if he did?)"

You're a habitual liar. Nothing you post is to be given the benefit of the doubt
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#13 Monday Apr 16
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
So what?

Even if Hannity did use Cohen as one of his attorneys (which he didn't, but even if he did?)...SO WHAT.

This is much ado about NOTHING. The progressives have got nothing - NOTHING.

Hannity's biggest problem? He's starting to look a little heavy. Sorry Hannity...it's true. It's not healthy...on that living high on the hog....
Choen’s clientele is making Saul Goodman look like Atticus Finch, lol.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#14 Monday Apr 16
YouDidntBuildThat wrote:
<quoted text>

And the establishment tycoons are trying to impose progressive communist tyranny on everyone else.

Hannity did nothing wrong.

He wasn't required to reveal that he's asked Cohen legal questions in the past. Even if Hannity has used Cohen for legal representation (which he hasn't), he is not required to reveal that either.

He's a news reporter - not a politician.

He's getting fat though. Sorry, Hannity, but it's true.

And what's with ignoring Michael Savage's existence? Rush does it too. It's unbecoming... The only one who doesn't do it is Mark Levin (and he's the best of you all - sorry, but he's the most knowledgeable). Mark clearly doesn't like Savage (and probably vice versa), but it is entertaining to listen to each of them infer about the other...maybe they're colluding!
IDK. I think the establishment represents crony capitalism, not communism. The oligarchy started during the gilded age (1870s) with the rise of industrialism. At that time, men who built vast empires whether it was steel, lumber, textiles, etc, used their influence and political donations to gain favors with the politicians in Washington. This meant that the politicians were passing laws that helped make money for the wealthy at the expense of the middle class. Eventually, unions arose and did help level the playing field only to one day become embroiled in the same sort of back-room deals that they had originally fought against. Now you have those who hate the oligarchy. On one side, you have the working class who are sick of jobs going overseas, open borders which provide cheap labor, and the continued betrayal of a government that's supposed to be by the people but rather, a government for the corporation. The communist sees this as a opening to throw out the baby with the bath water and destroy the free market system in its entirety, not just the corruption of it.

Two enemies.

Both guilty of treason.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#15 Monday Apr 16
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

"the oligarchy establishment tycoons.
Trump represents a clear and present danger to them both."

That's bizarre. Trump's tax scam, which robbed upper middle class families of SALT deductions primarily financially benefits America's oligarchs and plutocrats at the expense of the working class.

That certainly doesn't translate to being dangerous to Trump.
You'd better take ECON 101.

Get back to me if you can pass that course with at least a 3.50
Say What

Dalton, GA

#16 Monday Apr 16
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

You'd better take ECON 101.

Get back to me if you can pass that course with at least a 3.50
X Man you talk b.s. all the time and you know it.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#17 Monday Apr 16
Say What wrote:
<quoted text>

X Man you talk b.s. all the time and you know it.
Oh yeah?

Can't wait till it becomes mainstream to prove it.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#18 Monday Apr 16
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

You'd better take ECON 101.

Get back to me if you can pass that course with at least a 3.50
ROFL

To prepare irs 1040s?

Then you've never taken a ECON course in your life.
Retribution

Bladensburg, MD

#19 Monday Apr 16
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh yeah?

Can't wait till it becomes mainstream to prove it.
You have bringing up the necessity of taking a ECON 101 course for preparing a IRS 1040

ROFL

Only someone who'd never taken that introduction economics course would say something so asssinine.
Kilroy

Edison, NJ

#20 Monday Apr 16
Sean best heed the fall of Bill Orielly who was the golden goose because once you create a monster it will turn on you real quick.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#21 Monday Apr 16
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

You have bringing up the necessity of taking a ECON 101 course for preparing a IRS 1040

ROFL

Only someone who'd never taken that introduction economics course would say something so asssinine.
You don't know how money works. You are an idiot. Everyone out here knows this.
Tax cuts work. High taxes kill.

Speaking of kill, kill yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US Politics Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Garthok 1,743,741
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 10 min Build the wall 336,518
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 17 min Quirky 311
News Trump wants military to secure border with Mexico 38 min Concerned 363
News Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on mee... 59 min John McQuan 18
News Push for a Dreamera immigration bill gains stea... 1 hr AbandonStein 5
News Kremlin: Trump invited Putin to White House, bu... 1 hr RiccardoFire 293
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Bongo 71,119
News Will Trump Fire Rosenstein? It May Not Matter. 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 47
News The First Porn President 3 hr RiccardoFire 292
News In his new book, James Comey compares Trump to ... 4 hr Ronald 411