Fleeing violence and corruption, Hond...

Fleeing violence and corruption, Hondurans with nowhere else to go seek new lives in US

There are 29 comments on the TheMonitor.com story from Apr 15, 2018, titled Fleeing violence and corruption, Hondurans with nowhere else to go seek new lives in US. In it, TheMonitor.com reports that:

A religious statue is seen during a visit to the Humanitarian Respite Center Thursday April 12, 2018, in McAllen. The center has seen an increase in Honduran migrants in recent months who are fleeing violence and political persecution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheMonitor.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#1 Apr 15, 2018
sure they are running from gang violence, they run right to such areas here in the USA to hide from crimes they have done in their homelands fitting right in with gang bangers who have already made it here. these folks bring with them all the things they claim to run from as well as running to the sign that says free for illegal aliens.

these sob stories are just that and are meaningless,we have caught on to their scams and fake calls for asylum,they want a tax payer free ride.
checkyobananasti ckuhz

Jacksonville, AR

#2 Apr 15, 2018
Bananas often come Honduras... ;-D
checkyobananasti ckuhz

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Apr 15, 2018
^from
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#4 Apr 15, 2018
seeing to picture of a nun with a baby to tug hearts,folks need to realize before those babies were made,these countries were just like they are now,those people choose to make babies then cry about what they brought the baby into.very sick and sad people keep doing these things then come crawling for others to take care of them.
word gets out go to the USA use you baby as a tool for begging since the people of the USA are unlike the third world savages they fall for anything if you have a baby,sad people that we do not want or need here.
Illegals are criminals

Mesa, AZ

#5 Apr 15, 2018
Why don't they seek asylum in Mexico? You know, seek refuge in Mexico? They pass through Mexico on their illegal way to the USA. Why not seek asylum in the country before the USA...which just happens to be Mexico? Why does it just have to be USA and not Mexico? Why do they refuse to seek asylum in Mexico...a safe country?
tomin cali

Fresno, CA

#6 Apr 15, 2018
Illegals are criminals wrote:
Why don't they seek asylum in Mexico? You know, seek refuge in Mexico? They pass through Mexico on their illegal way to the USA. Why not seek asylum in the country before the USA...which just happens to be Mexico? Why does it just have to be USA and not Mexico? Why do they refuse to seek asylum in Mexico...a safe country?
they cannot beg for a living there as good as they can here.all that try this nonsense needs to get stranded in mexico,if they make it to the US deport back to mexico.
Too Bad

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Apr 15, 2018
Your problems are your own. Fix them and quit thinking we owe you something. Throw out your leaders unitl you get it right.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Apr 15, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
sure they are running from gang violence, they run right to such areas here in the USA to hide from crimes they have done in their homelands fitting right in with gang bangers who have already made it here. these folks bring with them all the things they claim to run from as well as running to the sign that says free for illegal aliens.

these sob stories are just that and are meaningless,we have caught on to their scams and fake calls for asylum,they want a tax payer free ride.
That's the as asylum agreement and law of the United States Reagan signed nearly 40 years ago.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 15, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>

they cannot beg for a living there as good as they can here.all that try this nonsense needs to get stranded in mexico,if they make it to the US deport back to mexico.
As Asylum seekers Hondurans aren't deportable. They receive green cards to work and temporary assistance to get settled and are subject to the laws of the United States of America

The Hondurans know more and understand the laws of the United States obviously better than you do.
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Apr 15, 2018
Illegals are criminals wrote:
Why don't they seek asylum in Mexico? You know, seek refuge in Mexico? They pass through Mexico on their illegal way to the USA. Why not seek asylum in the country before the USA...which just happens to be Mexico? Why does it just have to be USA and not Mexico? Why do they refuse to seek asylum in Mexico...a safe country?
Only asylum seekers are refugees. Because the United States, a nation founded on human rights agreed 40 years ago to provide refuge to central American asylum seekers mared by the violent civil wars a across central America.

Central Americans are subject to and protected by the very laws you are as an American citizen.

Refugees are in no worse shape that any if the ethnic immigrants coming from Europe and the rest of the world since the ratification of the US Constitution
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Apr 15, 2018
tomin cali wrote:
seeing to picture of a nun with a baby to tug hearts,folks need to realize before those babies were made,these countries were just like they are now,those people choose to make babies then cry about what they brought the baby into.very sick and sad people keep doing these things then come crawling for others to take care of them.
word gets out go to the USA use you baby as a tool for begging since the people of the USA are unlike the third world savages they fall for anything if you have a baby,sad people that we do not want or need here.
That's all due to the United States being founded by our framers as a nation of human rights.

We didn't reject your ancestors. There was nothing more deserving about your immigrants ancestors than the modern central American refugees.

America values all life as sacred

Since: Apr 10

Las Vegas, NV

#12 Apr 15, 2018
You don't skip the country next to you or the next 4 or 5. They come to the US for the freebies.
Illegals are criminals

Mesa, AZ

#13 Apr 15, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>

Only asylum seekers are refugees. Because the United States, a nation founded on human rights agreed 40 years ago to provide refuge to central American asylum seekers mared by the violent civil wars a across central America.

Central Americans are subject to and protected by the very laws you are as an American citizen.

Refugees are in no worse shape that any if the ethnic immigrants coming from Europe and the rest of the world since the ratification of the US Constitution
They are NOT refugees!!! Refugees stop in the 1st country to see asylum...they do NOT cross the 1st country and other countries to get to a rich country to seek asylum. Once they leave the 1st country, they are no longer refugees but illegal aliens and invaders who need to be deported. If they were refugees, they would seek asylum in Mexico...but they refuse to see asylum in Mexico...which is a safe country. They insist on seeking asylum in the USA AFTER crossing how many safe countries. They are not refugees if they are seeking asylum as they already crossed another country where they refused to seek asylum even though it is a safe country. They should seek asylum in Mexico...then they would be genuine refugees. The USA should only take refugees directly from refugee camps on the other side of the world. They were refugees when they entered Mexico, but they refused to seek asylum in Mexico, a safe country. They ceased to be refugees when they crossed Mexico to seek illegal refuge from the USA. They are NO LONGER refugees if they don't seek refuge in the 1st country they enter. They are illegal alien invaders who want to invade a rich country so as to steal from the tax payers and freeload off the backs of the tax payers by stealing their money and illegally accessing benefits that they have no right to...either legally or morally. They MUST be deported...or kept out of this country in the 1st place.
Illegals are criminals

Mesa, AZ

#14 Apr 15, 2018
Spelling correction...refugees stop in the 1st country next to their country so as to SEEK asylum, not see...they cease to be refugees when they leave the 1st country to invade a rich country...that is a definition of a refugee according to the refugee convention...
Illegals are criminals

Mesa, AZ

#15 Apr 15, 2018
Another spelling correction...they refuse to SEEK asylum in Mexico, not see...
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 16, 2018
Illegals are criminals wrote:
<quoted text>

They are NOT refugees!!! Refugees stop in the 1st country to see asylum...they do NOT cross the 1st country and other countries to get to a rich country to seek asylum. Once they leave the 1st country, they are no longer refugees but illegal aliens and invaders who need to be deported. If they were refugees, they would seek asylum in Mexico...but they refuse to see asylum in Mexico...which is a safe country. They insist on seeking asylum in the USA AFTER crossing how many safe countries. They are not refugees if they are seeking asylum as they already crossed another country where they refused to seek asylum even though it is a safe country. They should seek asylum in Mexico...then they would be genuine refugees. The USA should only take refugees directly from refugee camps on the other side of the world. They were refugees when they entered Mexico, but they refused to seek asylum in Mexico, a safe country. They ceased to be refugees when they crossed Mexico to seek illegal refuge from the USA. They are NO LONGER refugees if they don't seek refuge in the 1st country they enter. They are illegal alien invaders who want to invade a rich country so as to steal from the tax payers and freeload off the backs of the tax payers by stealing their money and illegally accessing benefits that they have no right to...either legally or morally. They MUST be deported...or kept out of this country in the 1st place.
The reigns supreme, your opinion is rather meaningless

Once central Americans make it to a port of entry of the United States and ask for asylum they're as protected by the laws of the United States as any American citizen

You, or the Orange Buffoon in the Oval Office agreeing with the law or not is not relevant
Retribution

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Apr 16, 2018
spytheweb wrote:
You don't skip the country next to you or the next 4 or 5. They come to the US for the freebies.
ROFL

You researched that where?

Sounds like something you contrived not knowing anything about the laws of the United States

ROFL
Cordwainer Trout

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 16, 2018
Written into any immigration and asylum law is the ability to reject them. Regulations at the Administration level are capable of stalling, interrupting and essentially prohibiting any concerted abuse of our systems of compassion and justice. Ultimately, no human law is written in stone and can also be reversed by legislative action. Democrat initiated abuse of our asylum laws must be stopped.
Illegals are criminals

Mesa, AZ

#20 Apr 16, 2018
Retribution wrote:
<quoted text>
The reigns supreme, your opinion is rather meaningless

Once central Americans make it to a port of entry of the United States and ask for asylum they're as protected by the laws of the United States as any American citizen

You, or the Orange Buffoon in the Oval Office agreeing with the law or not is not relevant
The refugee convention of 1951 says that they have to seek asylum in the 1st country they enter after leaving their country. IF they do this, then they are refugees...if they keep going thru the 1st country and thru other countries, just to invade a rich country and freeload off the taxpayers money as the freeloaders, and blood-sucking leeches that they are, then these parasites are no longer refugees after leaving the 1st country. These parasites cease to be refugees when they leave the 1st country...period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Refugee is a person fleeing who seeks asylum in the 1st country. If they don't seek asylum in the 1st country, they are NOT refugees, period.

I have dealt with illegals for many years. I could tell you some stories, and true stories they are...but I won't waste the effort on an open-borders advocate like you who wants to open the borders and let all the criminals and freeloading parasites into this country, and to let all the 3rd world savages into a 1st world, civilized country..
Illegals are criminals

Mesa, AZ

#21 Apr 16, 2018
Illegals are criminals wrote:
<quoted text>
The refugee convention of 1951 says that they have to seek asylum in the 1st country they enter after leaving their country. IF they do this, then they are refugees...if they keep going thru the 1st country and thru other countries, just to invade a rich country and freeload off the taxpayers money as the freeloaders, and blood-sucking leeches that they are, then these parasites are no longer refugees after leaving the 1st country. These parasites cease to be refugees when they leave the 1st country...period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Refugee is a person fleeing who seeks asylum in the 1st country. If they don't seek asylum in the 1st country, they are NOT refugees, period.

I have dealt with illegals for many years. I could tell you some stories, and true stories they are...but I won't waste the effort on an open-borders advocate like you who wants to open the borders and let all the criminals and freeloading parasites into this country, and to let all the 3rd world savages into a 1st world, civilized country..
Quote from refugee convention 1951:

"Article 31

refugees unlawfully in the country of refugee

1.The Contracting States shall not impose penalties, on account of their illegal entry or presence, on refugees who, COMING DIRECTLY from a territory where their life or freedom was threatened in the sense of article 1, enter or are present in their territory without authorization, provided they present themselves without delay to the authorities and show good cause for their illegal entry or presence."

Notice the part that I capitalized that says "coming directly" from a place...this means that IF they come directly from their country, then they are refugees...but they go thru more than 1 country to invade a rich country so as to freeload off the backs of taxpayers as the blood-sucking leeches & parasites that they are.

DEPORT THEM ALL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Illegal Immigration Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fewer Than 15 Percent of Separated Immigrant Ki... 1 hr Oopsbillfarted 4
News Immigrants Change Cultures -- Whether New Yorke... 1 hr Oopsbillfarted 5
News 10 illegal immigrants are found hiding in squal... 2 hr Billcfarttears 23
News U.S. Senate GOP candidates sound off about immi... 3 hr Hilloreefarteree 2
News Donald Trump loses it, calls Bernie Sanders a '... (Oct '15) 3 hr Hilloreefarteree 236
News Myopia and hypocrisy from the Trump team on imm... 3 hr Hillderbeastyfarts 4
News EDITORIAL: 'Self-deportation,' enforced by E-Ve... 3 hr Hillderbeastyfarts 2