Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1760625 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1856452 Jan 18, 2018
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>

Looks like you stepped in it again. I never said there weren't liberals in the military. Here's what I said...."How many liberals are in the military? Not many if any at all". So how is that insulting liberals in the military? Do I need to pull the post up ? Do you want to look stupid again?

Give it up.....you have taken my post out of context because of your bruised ego and you are behaving like a whiny little girl...
You have Gallup and the Washington Post on your side. There are, according to these sources, more conservatives in the military than liberals. The links were posted.
Phishy

Sevierville, TN

#1856453 Jan 18, 2018
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>

A wall is designed to make it impermeable either by an individual crossing or being rammed by a vehicle. The design may vary and Israel has see through walls.
The most effective feature of Israel's wall is that you typically get smoked for trying to defeat it.
EditorAtLarge

United States

#1856455 Jan 18, 2018
RoxLo wrote:
<quoted text>

A fence? A fence is not a wall.
Since both are designed to separate or define boundaries beyond which select entities are kept out or in, both words are acceptable if they accomplish their goal.
A barbed wire fence works good for cattle and is an effective wall, but for pigs.
A wall or a fence can also be invisible but still effective too.
Are not illegal border crossings down over 75% with neither an addition to a physical wall or fence?

Must be a slow real news day today with all this word splitting about keeping a wall around a fence.
EditorAtLarge

United States

#1856456 Jan 18, 2018
^but not for pigs^
OBAMANATION

Stamford, CT

#1856457 Jan 18, 2018
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>

You still won't concede there are Liberals in the military (Julia, "Not many if any at all").
Your own post makes you look stupid.
I disagree. The only ones that “look stupid” are those pedophiles and domestic terrorists on your side...like that coon spook who copies/pastes w not a hint of original thought. If you wanna obtain some credibility I suggest you call out those propaganda agents on your side who post jibberish

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1856459 Jan 18, 2018
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>

You still won't concede there are Liberals in the military (Julia, "Not many if any at all").
Your own post makes you look stupid.
Gallup (2009): "Military Veterans of All Ages Tend to Be More Republican"

http://news.gallup.com/poll/118684/Military-V...

Washington Post (2017): "Recent veterans are more Republican than older ones."

http://nehttps://www.washingto npost.com/news/monkey-cage/wp/ 2015/11/11/recent-veterans-are -more-republican-than-older-on es-why/?utm_term=.d34ab69bbc49

But would never disrespect any liberal serving in the military. Don't think Julia would either.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1856461 Jan 18, 2018
Just testing something...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/monkey-ca... ?

Link didn't post earlier even though copied and pasted. Just trying something different. Out of curiosity.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#1856462 Jan 18, 2018
Yep, that worked.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1856463 Jan 18, 2018
EditorAtLarge wrote:
<quoted text>
Since both are designed to separate or define boundaries beyond which select entities are kept out or in, both words are acceptable if they accomplish their goal.
A barbed wire fence works good for cattle and is an effective wall, but for pigs.
A wall or a fence can also be invisible but still effective too.
Are not illegal border crossings down over 75% with neither an addition to a physical wall or fence?

Must be a slow real news day today with all this word splitting about keeping a wall around a fence.
Border crossings have increase with the debate about DACA going on. People are wanting to get in before the door slams shut.
Oh no Mr Billl

San Diego, CA

#1856464 Jan 18, 2018
EditorAtLarge wrote:
^but not for pigs^
Pigs have heart issues and enlarged heart cause of there fat..Trump can have heart failure

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1856465 Jan 18, 2018
nap time.

“MAGA ”

Since: Apr 12

"out on a ledge"

#1856466 Jan 18, 2018
Is a moat the same thing as a wall?
Oh no Mr Billl

San Diego, CA

#1856467 Jan 18, 2018
Fat people generally have short life spans,, they croak from heart attacks.
RIP

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1856468 Jan 18, 2018
Julia wrote:
<quoted text>

I think it's time for your mama to change your diaper. You are acting like a baby.....and in the process you are living up to my remark that liberal men are weak and whiny....
Staff Sgt. Jeremiah W. Johnson
Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Wright
Staff Sgt. Bryan C. Black
Staff Sgt. La David Johnson

So you stand by your position that.. "Liberal men are weak and whiny.".

That's all the ignorance I can stomach for awhile.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1856469 Jan 18, 2018
Oh no Mr Billl wrote:
<quoted text>

Pigs have heart issues and enlarged heart cause of there fat..Trump can have heart failure
You too!!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1856470 Jan 18, 2018
flack wrote:
<quoted text>
Border crossings have increase with the debate about DACA going on. People are wanting to get in before the door slams shut.
Hilarious!!!

You admit that illegal border crossings have INCREASED since Tweetledumb is POTUS!
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#1856471 Jan 18, 2018
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>

Staff Sgt. Jeremiah W. Johnson
Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Wright
Staff Sgt. Bryan C. Black
Staff Sgt. La David Johnson

So you stand by your position that.. "Liberal men are weak and whiny.".

That's all the ignorance I can stomach for awhile.
Yet... BlueFlag, whines on blaming others because he's the idiot...

Behavior Never Lies

“MAGA ”

Since: Apr 12

"out on a ledge"

#1856472 Jan 18, 2018
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>

Hilarious!!!

You admit that illegal border crossings have INCREASED since Tweetledumb is POTUS!
Chalk one up for yourself!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#1856473 Jan 18, 2018
Jacques in Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>

You poor Sad Sack. How do I know Clinton did not trumpet his sexual trysts all over the roof tops? Because he did not, else you'd show me, right? At least, he was discreet.

Trump has boasted so many times about his perverted sexual comportment (see my post below.). Why don't you comment on that and what he said about women? Can't deny it, can't justify it so you just ignore it, right? Read this again and try an honest intelligent reply this time:

==========

Jacques in Ottawa wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton the "pervert" did not go around grabbing women's pussies, did not go around forcibly kissing women, did not barge into-scantly dressed or nude teen queen contestants' dressing rooms or call women fat pigs and animals and a fellow presidential contestant someone too homely to vote for.

How come you never have any comments with reference to the above? Compared to that, Bill Clinton was almost virgin-like.
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton was "discrete", so that makes it OK? William Jefferson Blythe Clinton also had the Hil-Bilys permission, so that makes it OK?
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton visited houses of ill repute in Harlem, and that's OK
William Jefferson Blythe Clinton contracted a venieral disease from those visits.
It might be hilarious to find out what your wife would do in the same situation?

“Stop Child Soldiers”

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#1856474 Jan 18, 2018
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>

Staff Sgt. Jeremiah W. Johnson
Staff Sgt. Dustin M. Wright
Staff Sgt. Bryan C. Black
Staff Sgt. La David Johnson

So you stand by your position that.. "Liberal men are weak and whiny.".

That's all the ignorance I can stomach for awhile.
Proof these men were all Liberals. Overplaying your hand again?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton ribs Trump with Russian cap at Yale's C... 8 min whiney beech 22
News Donald Trump calls unauthorized immigrants 'ani... 16 min whiney beech 231
News Watchdog report to fault FBI for Clinton probe ... 28 min Cordwainer Trout 9
News Former Bush ethics czar: Trump White House "wel... 2 hr He Named Me Black... 5
News Ex-coal exec chases US Senate seat despite GOP ... 3 hr Deadzone 4
News Bill Nelson asserts independence from top Democ... 4 hr Tea Bag Residue C... 7
News Giuliani struggles to help Trump with his defense 6 hr Trump is a joke 51