CNN's Acosta complains of White House...

CNN's Acosta complains of White House threat

There are 17 comments on the WFTV Orlando story from Dec 13, 2017, titled CNN's Acosta complains of White House threat. In it, WFTV Orlando reports that:

We collect zip code so that we may deliver news, weather, special offers and other content related to your specific geographic area. We have sent a confirmation email to {* data_emailAddress *}.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFTV Orlando.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Dec 13, 2017
OMG, I hope he didn't feel 'uncomfortable'. I'm not sure sure how much more play-doh and 'safe spaces' the taxpayers can afford.

On Thursday, Jim Acosta from CNN alleged that “three of four” intelligence agencies had blamed Russia for being responsible for the 2016 presidential election hacking — however that was proven was a lie and he had to issue a 'correction'.

There are some rumors that 'sexual coercion' claims may be forthcoming.
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Dec 13, 2017
RustyS wrote:
OMG, I hope he didn't feel 'uncomfortable'. I'm not sure sure how much more play-doh and 'safe spaces' the taxpayers can afford.

On Thursday, Jim Acosta from CNN alleged that “three of four” intelligence agencies had blamed Russia for being responsible for the 2016 presidential election hacking — however that was proven was a lie and he had to issue a 'correction'.

There are some rumors that 'sexual coercion' claims may be forthcoming.
Rusty Boy;) Robotopix using TV caption to run Cryptotellevion program! and here read TV

WFTV Orlando. vs...http://www.wftv.com/abc

;-0000h, Disney will buy Fox this wk!! ;-000
John McQuan

Phoenix, AZ

#3 Dec 13, 2017
hey Robotopix!;) whatta hell this is???? We collect zip code so that we may deliver news, weather, special offers and other content related to your specific geographic area. We have sent a confirmation email to {* data_emailAddress *}.

;-000
anonymous

New York, NY

#4 Dec 14, 2017
By all means, DON'T respond to threats.....but make sure that you're publishing things that the public wants to hear. I'd still bank on the truth....but ......but.......

Obey your master....Beat the drum for your civil war.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#5 Dec 14, 2017
Acosta is getting bitch slapped by Sanders and does what all liberals do, whines about it. Poor baby, she won't play gotcha so you can impress your gerbil.

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#6 Dec 14, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
Acosta is getting bitch slapped by Sanders and does what all liberals do, whines about it. Poor baby, she won't play gotcha so you can impress your gerbil.
The only thing missing from the slapping she gave him is the WOOO!

Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#7 Dec 14, 2017
That's a scary picture of miss piggy sanders! She should waddle her fat ass back where she came from!
Abrahamanic Religions

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Dec 14, 2017
Hostis Publicus wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a scary picture of miss piggy sanders! She should waddle her fat ass back where she came from!
We do not address trans persons in such hateful language.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#9 Dec 14, 2017
Costa needs to have his W/H credentials yanked and banned from the press room..... Send his ass packing BACK to the CNN news room

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#10 Dec 14, 2017
okimar wrote:
Costa needs to have his W/H credentials yanked and banned from the press room..... Send his ass packing BACK to the CNN news room
Sarah Saunders isn't there to play nice with jackals. Her job is to disceminate information. Everyone of those people hope they have the "gotcha" question.

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#12 Dec 15, 2017
Typical of Acosta and CNN to attack a woman who is in a typically male dominated position. Acosta (CNN) would like to send her back to the kitchen, where women belong.
Theocraencyclica l

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Dec 15, 2017
Huckabee Sanders denialist "get your mind out of the gutter"was really something approaching Goebbels crossed with Groucho Marx. That Ill Duce Trump tweet was perfectly clear in its fake non specificity..

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#14 Dec 15, 2017
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sarah Saunders isn't there to play nice with jackals. Her job is to disceminate information. Everyone of those people hope they have the "gotcha" question.
I enjoyed her bringing her home made pecan pies to the potluck dinner for reporters and getting in the face of the frumpy/dowdy aged Black woman who tried to belittle her culinary skills,then tried to play it off as a frigging joke. Sarah BUSTED her black ass like cheap china.... I notice the frump did NOT turn down the pie......
Theocraencyclica l

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Dec 15, 2017
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
I enjoyed her bringing her home made pecan pies to the potluck dinner for reporters and getting in the face of the frumpy/dowdy aged Black woman who tried to belittle her culinary skills,then tried to play it off as a frigging joke. Sarah BUSTED her black ass like cheap china.... I notice the frump did NOT turn down the pie......
In your own words, Birther-white supremacist [sic], why is it a significant detail that her azz was "black"?

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#16 Dec 15, 2017
Theocraencyclical wrote:
<quoted text>

In your own words, Birther-white supremacist [sic], why is it a significant detail that her azz was "black"?
1.) Because she was....

2.) She was one of the most vocal about Sarah's culinary honesty....(i.e. That White girl BOUGHT them pies at a store.....)
Theocraencyclica l

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Dec 15, 2017
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
1.) Because she was....
But, racist, you didn't say the "5' 7" azz" or the "Methodist azz" or the "MSNBC azz" or the "liberal azz." You singled out her skin color in your unhinged posts. Why did you do that, white supremacist [sic]? I am struggling to understand why, white supremacist [sic]. Can you give me a hint?

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#18 Dec 15, 2017
Theocraencyclical wrote:
<quoted text>

But, racist, you didn't say the "5' 7" azz" or the "Methodist azz" or the "MSNBC azz" or the "liberal azz." You singled out her skin color in your unhinged posts. Why did you do that, white supremacist [sic]? I am struggling to understand why, white supremacist [sic]. Can you give me a hint?
Heres your hint dipshit..... The Black frumpy pointed out that a Southern WHITE girl was incapable of baking PECAN pies..... A SOUTHERN STAPLE during the holdays. Now,..... Just WHERE did that Black Frumpy get the f**king idea that WHITE girls are incapable of baking pies from a WHITE traditionally Holiday meal????

Excuse me,..... Pull down your skirt..... your racism is showing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Democrat Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Soros calls Obama 'greatest disappointme... 24 min Jabber 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Realtime 1,800,320
News Muslim candidates, running in variety of electi... 28 min CodeTalker 50
News Trump's land of delusion 31 min CodeTalker 2,410
News The Hysterical Left 32 min southern at heart 594
News On Washington: Should Democrats Have Saved Thei... 43 min Bubba 20
News Indiana Muslims offended by 'Islamophobic' bill... (Jun '17) 2 hr Dave Kingman 226