Disney's 'Frozen' Sequel May Feature ...

Disney's 'Frozen' Sequel May Feature Lesbian Princess - For Political Reasons

There are 19 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Mar 12, 2018, titled Disney's 'Frozen' Sequel May Feature Lesbian Princess - For Political Reasons. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

At this point in time it should come as no surprise to anyone that everything from film to music to TV shows are filled with leftist propaganda. The extremely popular Disney film "Frozen", which fails at delivering a worthwhile plot and misses the mark on being a necessarily moral statement through the fairytale narrative form, is going to be seeing a sequel that will potentially reveal one of the main characters to be a lesbian.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

Maggie Gallaghers Schmear

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 12, 2018
Cry me a frozen river, bigot.

It's amusing the fact of 100% portrayals of only heterosexuals forever in media is not political, but occasional, would be portrayals of lgbt people in media are.

Right wing homophobes will continue being shocked and outraged by diversity and visibility all the way to their demographic grave.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#2 Mar 13, 2018
I see a few problems with Elsa being a gay. First, the box office receipts will suffer. Second, those in favor believe it force parents to have this conversation with their child, is that really such a good idea? Depends on the views of the parents. Third, this will be viewed by many as another push by activists to saturate daily life with homosexuality in an effort to desensitize people. Finally, there is no mistaking the political nature of this move, it could backfire.

Judged:

18

17

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
bob

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Mar 13, 2018
'Frozen' porn anyone?! ;-D

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#4 Mar 13, 2018
Wondering wrote:
I see a few problems with Elsa being a gay. First, the box office receipts will suffer. Second, those in favor believe it force parents to have this conversation with their child, is that really such a good idea? Depends on the views of the parents. Third, this will be viewed by many as another push by activists to saturate daily life with homosexuality in an effort to desensitize people. Finally, there is no mistaking the political nature of this move, it could backfire.
Just another day in Homophobe Land for Wondering.

The world won't come to an end if a gay character is in a movie.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#5 Mar 13, 2018
Gremlin wrote:
<quoted text>Just another day in Homophobe Land for Wondering.

The world won't come to an end if a gay character is in a movie.
As long as it's well known before the release. Looks like it will be.

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#6 Mar 13, 2018
Wondering wrote:
I see a few problems with Elsa being a gay. First, the box office receipts will suffer. Second, those in favor believe it force parents to have this conversation with their child, is that really such a good idea? Depends on the views of the parents. Third, this will be viewed by many as another push by activists to saturate daily life with homosexuality in an effort to desensitize people. Finally, there is no mistaking the political nature of this move, it could backfire.
Why should people be sensitized to homosexuality? Some people are homosexual, there is nothing wrong with that.


Let's hope they don't have a character who waits in public restrooms to urinate on strangers' shoes.
Like you do. There is nothing normal about that.
Christian Taliban

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Mar 13, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I see a few problems with Elsa being a gay.
Then it's sure to be a great idea for Disney's bottom line and for non talibangelical parents and kids.

Judged:

11

11

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Frankie Rizzo

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Mar 13, 2018
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Why should people be sensitized to homosexuality? Some people are homosexual, there is nothing wrong with that.


Let's hope they don't have a character who waits in public restrooms to urinate on strangers' shoes.
Like you do. There is nothing normal about that.
If a "stranger" is blatantly invading your privacy at at the urinals, the best thing to do is piss on him. He'll think twice next time.

Judged:

18

18

17

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christian Taliban

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Mar 13, 2018
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
If a "stranger" is blatantly invading your privacy at at the urinals, the best thing to do is piss on him. He'll think twice next time.
Unless the "stranger" is wondering. In that case you'll have an (unwanted) friend for life.
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2018
How are the viewers to know she is a lesbian? Is Disney going to put some perverted sex on the screen for the kiddies?

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Christian Taliban

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Mar 13, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
How are the viewers to know she is a lesbian? Is Disney going to put some perverted sex on the screen for the kiddies?
Is that how people figure out you and your wife are married heterosexuals?
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#12 Mar 13, 2018
Christian Taliban wrote:
Is that how people figure out you and your wife are married heterosexuals?
So-called heterosexuals don't have to display their sexuality like homosexuals do, except for the perverted ones. Walt would be rolling over in his grave for what homosexuals have done to a fine business... and not so one of you perverts could bang the deteriorated corpse.

Judged:

18

18

18

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#17 Mar 14, 2018
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Why should people be sensitized to homosexuality? Some people are homosexual, there is nothing wrong with that.


Let's hope they don't have a character who waits in public restrooms to urinate on strangers' shoes.
Like you do. There is nothing normal about that.
Because it isn't normal, mainstream, universally accepted. It goes against most religions.

I think you are into pee play, your sure can't get it off your mind. If you are attempting to push my buttons, you are failing. I would do it again. I don't like sickos getting in my space even if you don't mind.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#18 Mar 14, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>

Because it isn't normal, mainstream, universally accepted. It goes against most religions.
At one point slavery was considered normal, mainstream, universally accepted. Did that make it right?
Most religions are superstitions and excuses to make hate seem holy. It's good to go against them.
Even you admit there is no evidence at all that god exists.
Wondering wrote:
I think you are into pee play, your sure can't get it off your mind. If you are attempting to push my buttons, you are failing. I would do it again.
I don't like sickos getting in my space even if you don't mind.
Wrong, you are the one who waits in public restrooms to urinate on strangers' shoes, not me.
If you and a consenting partner were into golden showers, I wouldn't bring it up.
Hey, different strokes for different folks.
Tillerless Ship of State

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Mar 14, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>
So-called heterosexuals don't have to display their sexuality like homosexuals
Str8s do so all the time, however.

In any "Frozen" with a lesbian couple you can be sure it will be far, far more chaste than what constantly flaunting heterosexuals do on your reality tv shows, your music videos. your spring breaks, your nightclub/drinking jaunts, at your raucous weddings. You and your wife excepted, of course, since you both might as well be embalmed as far physical intimacy goes.

You're just terribly psychosexually sick is all.
Tillerless Ship of State

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Mar 14, 2018
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it isn't normal, mainstream, universally accepted. It goes against most religions.
Your psychosexual problems compel you to lie.

The majority has gotten over homophobia.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/1651/Gay-Lesbian-R...

Religions have gotten over homophobia.
"Most American Religious Groups Support Same-sex Marriage, Oppose Religiously Based Service Refusals"
"Only three [very backwards, cult like] religious groups - Mormons (37 percent favor, 55 percent oppose), white evangelical Protestants (31 percent favor, 61 percent oppose), and Jehovah's Witnesses (25 percent favor, 53 percent oppose)- show majority opposition for same-sex marriage. Combined, these three religious groups comprise only 19 percent of the general population."
prri.org/spotlight/religious-americans-same-s...
Lost souls

New York, NY

#22 Mar 14, 2018
Let the little girls be little girls and donít expose them to that shit at such an early age. They will see all of lifeís depravities soon enough. If they do this I hope the movie tanks. And no Iím not homophobic tinker bell.

Judged:

16

16

16

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#23 Mar 14, 2018
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
<quoted text>

So-called heterosexuals don't have to display their sexuality like homosexuals do,
Oh, really?

What would you call it when a heterosexual couple walks down the street holding hands, and/or kiss? Sounds pretty much like a display of heterosexuality to me.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#24 Mar 14, 2018
Lost souls wrote:
Let the little girls be little girls and donít expose them to that shit at such an early age. They will see all of lifeís depravities soon enough. If they do this I hope the movie tanks. And no Iím not homophobic tinker bell.
Some of the girls who see it will be lesbians. It will be nice for them to know there are other lesbians out there. Nice for all kids to know there are lesbians out there.
Being a lesbian isn't depraved.
You are a homophobe, or you would not feel the way you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Conservative Political News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Islam: The Religion of Rape, Pedophilia, and Se... (Sep '15) 3 hr Faith 90
News Islam Says Christians Must Submit to Allah - Th... (Sep '15) 3 hr Faith 13
News Transgenderism: 'Equality' for the Insane 20 hr TerriB1 21
News Paul Manafort is in the klink. It's OK to be pl... Jun 21 C Kersey 1
News Nikki Haley addresses UN in wake of 'taking nam... (Dec '17) Jun 20 SWAMP WATCH 42
News U.S. withdraws from the UN's corrupt Human Righ... Jun 20 OccupyThis 1
News Green Energy Subsidies Double Under Obama (Mar '15) Jun 18 Poster Child for ... 23