Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1816044 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Grey Ghost

Montpelier, VA

#1857874 Jan 20, 2018
Ghey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>

I'll be stepping up my ghey porn watching! I consider it my civic duty!!! DUH
Yes Waxman we are all aware of your gayness..While Ghost is appreciative of your fetish for him and your obvious obsessive nature, I'm sorry but I must decline your offer of cob gobbling and suggest you continue dreaming..
Ghey Ghost

Federal Way, WA

#1857875 Jan 20, 2018
I've got to gather together my posse of one (perhaps a SOCK or two also) and resume my hunt for the mysterious Waxturd! It's what I do. DUH

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1857876 Jan 20, 2018
So the democrat libtards chose illegals over the military and vets. They are the scum of the earth. This will guarantee a republican super majority in the Senate and a continuation of a majority in the House. Libtards just screwed the pooch.
Fitius T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#1857877 Jan 20, 2018
Ghey Ghost wrote:
I just wish that Trump thought I was pretty! Could it be that Ghost has no redeeming qualities???
Ghost is the most popular mutt in the asylum.
Ghey Ghost

Federal Way, WA

#1857878 Jan 20, 2018
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Waxman we are all aware of your gayness..While Ghost is appreciative of your fetish for him and your obvious obsessive nature, I'm sorry but I must decline your offer of cob gobbling and suggest you continue dreaming..
Correction: That should read "...we are all aware of my gheyness." And I'm a cob gobbler of international competition caliber. Sorry for the typos.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1857879 Jan 20, 2018
flack wrote:
So the democrat libtards chose illegals over the military and vets. They are the scum of the earth. This will guarantee a republican super majority in the Senate and a continuation of a majority in the House. Libtards just screwed the pooch.
Oh I would not be so sure about that since the Repubs blocked every Veterans Bill during Obama years. Five all together.

2015- U.S. Senate Republicans blocked legislation on Thursday that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans, saying the $24 billion bill would bust the budget.

Even though the legislation cleared a procedural vote on Tuesday by a 99-0 vote, the measure quickly got bogged down in partisan fighting.
Grey Ghost

Montpelier, VA

#1857880 Jan 20, 2018
flack wrote:
So the democrat libtards chose illegals over the military and vets. They are the scum of the earth. This will guarantee a republican super majority in the Senate and a continuation of a majority in the House. Libtards just screwed the pooch.
That would be the idiot version. You have the lowest approval of any president in history, you are losing election everywhere and your demise has just begun. Yet you are whistling as you pass the cemetery like a good little clueless Bot.. Trump reneged on his promise, or in true Trump form lied his fat azz off..Trump and his Bots are America's biggest enemy...Since we are all finding out about his Storm Affair there is an even bigger storm in his not too bright future..
Fitius T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#1857881 Jan 20, 2018
Why won't you Democrats vote to release the memo? What are you hiding? You told us all that you're seeking the truth, but you're hiding a memo with the truth in it. You Botox clowns are a big FRAUD. Everybody will see it .

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1857882 Jan 20, 2018
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the idiot version. You have the lowest approval of any president in history, you are losing election everywhere and your demise has just begun. Yet you are whistling as you pass the cemetery like a good little clueless Bot.. Trump reneged on his promise, or in true Trump form lied his fat azz off..Trump and his Bots are America's biggest enemy...Since we are all finding out about his Storm Affair there is an even bigger storm in his not too bright future..
Stand back and watch. The democrats have lost control for a very long time if not forever. The American people are realizing what a bunch of traitors and scum libtards really are. Libtards are toast.

Judged:

10

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Grey Ghost

Montpelier, VA

#1857883 Jan 20, 2018
Injudgement wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I would not be so sure about that since the Repubs blocked every Veterans Bill during Obama years. Five all together.

2015- U.S. Senate Republicans blocked legislation on Thursday that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans, saying the $24 billion bill would bust the budget.

Even though the legislation cleared a procedural vote on Tuesday by a 99-0 vote, the measure quickly got bogged down in partisan fighting.
For an idiot with 5 deferments like this president and then for him to pretend that he is so concerned about our military...the man is nothing short of a total con artist and chronic liar.
Grey Ghost

Montpelier, VA

#1857884 Jan 20, 2018
flack wrote:
<quoted text>

Stand back and watch. The democrats have lost control for a very long time if not forever. The American people are realizing what a bunch of traitors and scum libtards really are. Libtards are toast.
Have your nurse adjust your bag and up your sanity dosage,, Bubba.
Fitius T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#1857885 Jan 20, 2018
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your nurse adjust your bag and up your sanity dosage,, Bubba.
Have the head asylum nurse tighten up your bag around your chicken hole, POP-POP.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1857886 Jan 20, 2018
Fitius T Bluster wrote:
Why won't you Democrats vote to release the memo? What are you hiding? You told us all that you're seeking the truth, but you're hiding a memo with the truth in it. You Botox clowns are a big FRAUD. Everybody will see it .
Which memo?
The Trump tax returns memo?
What could be hiding in Trump's tax returns?
Be patient. Robert Mueller will tell us all shortly.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1857887 Jan 20, 2018
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Have your nurse adjust your bag and up your sanity dosage,, Bubba.
You really are a moran Corporal Captain Ghostie.
Fitius T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#1857888 Jan 20, 2018
I honestly didn't think the democrats would be stupid enough to shut down the government to protect non-citizens, they did it.
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#1857889 Jan 20, 2018
flack wrote:
<quoted text>

Stand back and watch. The democrats have lost control for a very long time if not forever. The American people are realizing what a bunch of traitors and scum libtards really are. Libtards are toast.
The "Schumer shutdown" will be remembered by Middle America." Illegal immigrants ahead of legal American citizens.
Fitius T Bluster

Apopka, FL

#1857890 Jan 20, 2018
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>

Which memo?
The Trump tax returns memo?
What could be hiding in Trump's tax returns?
Be patient. Robert Mueller will tell us all shortly.
Typical nutcase lefty who can't take the truth.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

Gauley Bridge WV

#1857891 Jan 20, 2018
Fitius T Bluster wrote:
I honestly didn't think the democrats would be stupid enough to shut down the government to protect non-citizens, they did it.
They have lost what little bit of sense they had left. Do they really think this will help them in November? If they do they are crazier than I thought!

Judged:

10

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Earl

Fayetteville, GA

#1857892 Jan 20, 2018
Fitius T Bluster wrote:
I honestly didn't think the democrats would be stupid enough to shut down the government to protect non-citizens, they did it.
It's a despicable, desperate move by despicable democrats. A last gasp move to remain in power.An abandonment of legal American citizens. Legal American minorities should take note that they are lower in priority than illegal immigrants. It was and is all about DACA. Unbelievable.
American Independent

Coffeyville, KS

#1857893 Jan 20, 2018
BlueFlag wrote:
<quoted text>

Not one of my Liberal friends gives a shit what happens to Hillary. Bill Clinton has the only political clout in the family, and that is minimal.You want Hillary to be important to deflect from the pathetic loser you put in the White House.
So I assume from your answer then you don't think our current SOS Rex matter at all then? He can be out there saying and doing whatever he wants and conducting his own persona private business and using his own persona accounts and not those of the government and not where the government sees or knows of anything unless he decides to allow it and all is well with that. Ok, let's just take a look back at your post when he was being nominated and confirmed, I'm sure they will show you didn't care and you made it clear it doesn't matter anyway.....right?!!!
FTR.....it matters to the recorded history of our country!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr loose cannon 243,827
News 1st Barack Obama Day in Illinois Saturday Aug 8 okimar 4
News Illinois celebrates first Barack Obama Day Aug 4 Annie Oakly 2
News Obama dips into midterm election with first end... Aug 3 Be Best 18
News Political path for Trump, Republicans in midter... Jul 29 Manny K 1
News On trade policy, Trump is turning GOP orthodoxy... Jul 28 Gerrion 1
News Inventor of Etch A Sketch dies in France at 86 (Feb '13) Jul 22 Eyes of a Trafficker 12