Trump puts moderate GOP governors in ...

Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot

There are 29 comments on the New Jersey Herald story from Feb 24, 2017, titled Trump puts moderate GOP governors in awkward spot. In it, New Jersey Herald reports that:

These should be heady times for the GOP as the nation's governors prepare to gather for their winter meeting in Washington, D.C. Republicans hold 33 governorships, compared with just 16 for Democrats, and the GOP has full control of the legislatures in two-thirds of the states. But there is a sense of unease for Republican governors in Democratic-leaning states.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Jersey Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#21 Feb 27, 2017
Sandra wrote:
I would like to count how many times he uses the words fantastic, unbelievable, great, terrific, outstanding, etc.
Why don't you do that? It sounds like something you might could handle.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#22 Feb 27, 2017
Fcvk tRump wrote:
<quoted text>

Sounds more like you without spell check & a thesaurus.

I pity your neighbors & fear greatly for their children.
I fear people like you liberal clowns will control what my children and grandchildren have to grow up in, hence I voted for Trump and have more confidence in the future. You libwacks can not even run your own lives, much less the country. Obama showed that. Cue whining.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#23 Feb 27, 2017
Thrash Ben wrote:
<quoted text>

Pence is alittle "wackadoodle", himself. But, Trump is full-blown CRAZY!
Could be true. If I had his wealth and holdings I would not waste time trying to keep snowflakes safe and their EBT cards full.
spud

New Providence, PA

#24 Feb 27, 2017
This is more like fake news or wishful thinking than anything else. Liberals and their media lapdogs can sense they are becoming irrelevant. They don't like it but there's nothing they can do about it without changing their absurd mindset. Liberals are just so self centered that they have become oblivious to what the people want.
Fcvk tRump

Madison, WI

#26 Feb 27, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>I fear people like you liberal clowns will control what my children and grandchildren have to grow up in, hence I voted for Trump and have more confidence in the future. You libwacks can not even run your own lives, much less the country. Obama showed that. Cue whining.
That's the problem with living in fear, it negates your ability to think clearly.
So you sought out a authoritarian strongman who claims he, and he alone, can solve all of your problems for you, without giving you anything other than platitudes.

That hasn't worked out so well for most countries who've gone down the road of autocratic rule, I doubt it will fare much better here.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#27 Feb 28, 2017
Fcvk tRump wrote:
<quoted text>

That's the problem with living in fear, it negates your ability to think clearly.
So you sought out a authoritarian strongman who claims he, and he alone, can solve all of your problems for you, without giving you anything other than platitudes.

That hasn't worked out so well for most countries who've gone down the road of autocratic rule, I doubt it will fare much better here.
You could not negate a dirty diaper snowflake. You children only need direction. I think Antarctica would be good for you hot heads.
Fcvk tRump

Madison, WI

#28 Mar 1, 2017
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>
You could not negate a dirty diaper snowflake. You children only need direction. I think Antarctica would be good for you hot heads.
Only puerile vomit for a response?

Your poor attempts at intellect to cover your watery boweled hatred of 'the other' have fallen away rather quickly.

“Denny Crain”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#29 Mar 1, 2017
Fcvk tRump wrote:
<quoted text>

Only puerile vomit for a response?

Your poor attempts at intellect to cover your watery boweled hatred of 'the other' have fallen away rather quickly.
The market loved Trumps speech and went up 315 points this morning :) It is up about 3,000 points since the election :)
Well Well

Pomona, CA

#30 Mar 1, 2017
Fcvk tRump wrote:
<quoted text>

That's the problem with living in fear, it negates your ability to think clearly.
So you sought out a authoritarian strongman who claims he, and he alone, can solve all of your problems for you, without giving you anything other than platitudes.

That hasn't worked out so well for most countries who've gone down the road of autocratic rule, I doubt it will fare much better here.
You should buy into the stock market with two thousand dollars, it's doing historically great. People like you are losers who leach off the system. You should stop bragging about how broke you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barack Obama Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min swampmudd 1,800,321
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 hr Xqz_qzX 243,690
News Barack Obama: Puppet on a String (Sep '10) Jul 15 Boondogle 13
News Republicans struggle to block Obama immigration... (Jan '15) Jul 14 Agent Orange 2
News On eve of Trump's Supreme Court pick, top Dem s... Jul 11 Annie Oakly 32
News Does Trump Donate All of His Presidential Salar... Jul 11 Annie Oakly 29
News Black conservatives conflicted about Obama (Jun '08) Jul 5 General Kabaka Oba 14