What's up, 'Love' Doctor?...I told Bi...

What's up, 'Love' Doctor?...I told Big Shirley what you said..

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Melrose Park, IL

#1 Jul 13, 2018
That's right! I'm the "Love Doctor"!!........
I ain't goin' NO where!!!....
yea!!......?!

..?!?!!...What's up,'Love' Doctor??!!......

??!!.....Cole?!!!!!

Cole!...Honey!, what happened??!!!

...I told Big Shirley what you said....DOC!!!.....

....Baby!, look at poor Cole!!!.......

...??!!!..Aaw, shooot!......What did she say, Cole?!

She didn't SAY.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
......she just came......down....ON meeeeee!......
Maan.....she came down on my whole right side...
I mean.....she came down on me like some wrestlin' move!

...Baby, look what she did to poor Cole!!...

....??!!!!Cole!......I'm sorry, maan!......
I didn't know Big Shirley would go up in the air.....PAUSE.....
.....and then FALL on you!!!.......
Doctor REALITY

Smarr, GA

#2 Jul 15, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
That's right! I'm the "Love Doctor"!!........
I ain't goin' NO where!!!....
yea!!......?!

..?!?!!...What's up,'Love' Doctor??!!......

??!!.....Cole?!!!!!

Cole!...Honey!, what happened??!!!

...I told Big Shirley what you said....DOC!!!.....

....Baby!, look at poor Cole!!!.......

...??!!!..Aaw, shooot!......What did she say, Cole?!

She didn't SAY.....NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!
......she just came......down....ON meeeeee!......
Maan.....she came down on my whole right side...
I mean.....she came down on me like some wrestlin' move!

...Baby, look what she did to poor Cole!!...

....??!!!!Cole!......I'm sorry, maan!......
I didn't know Big Shirley would go up in the air.....PAUSE.....
.....and then FALL on you!!!.......
You are of your father THE DEVIL
Doctor REALITY

Smarr, GA

#3 Jul 15, 2018
Which one of us is the real Docor REALITY?
Guess and win big money.
Jhan Yoe Sow Pea

Chicago, IL

#4 Jul 15, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Which one of us is the real Docor REALITY?
Guess and win big money.
Doctor reality is like my pet rollie pollies!
he's always rolling along! guess because my cornflakes are used to shine my vacuum cleaners on my pet alligator's tongue when it's snowing in the arabian desert!
mr. reality should play with my pet iguana when he's licking the male pattern balding hairs on my pet giraffe's head!
Jhan Yoe Sow Pea

Chicago, IL

#5 Jul 15, 2018
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You are of your father THE DEVIL
when chilli beans cause gas in my pet octopus in my swimmingpool in my kitchen sink, should i try pouring shaghetti saice on his tentacles to help increase their suction power during spider mating season??
please, help me. i need real help on this one!

and also too, if my pet cat started smoking canabis last night during a full sun at 3am, why did he not just take the keys to my 2019 landcruiser and buy his own chili sauce instead using my pet sloth's sauce?!!
this makes me so mad, and i don't understand it!!
chief bull nose soo

Chicago, IL

#8 Jul 15, 2018
Cures dandruff too in snails
Pun Tipp Su Mai IV

Chicago, IL

#9 Jul 15, 2018
i have a really bad problem. my pet monkey went to sleep on my forehead last night and now I'm growing sunflower seeds in my nose!
it seems this would not have hapened if my pet toucan had changed his diaer three months ago like i told him to!

but if my pet butterflies had taken a bath with me and my pet llama, the price of milk would still be the same for my pet fleas and my pet peacock's boxer shorts.

this is strange to me for some reason i no not.
Pun Tipp Su Mai IV

Chicago, IL

#10 Jul 15, 2018
and if that wasn't bad enough, when i took my underwear out of the dryer this morning, there was cottagecheese in the crotch area.

my pet cockroaches said they believe it was a STD. My pet squirrels said it looked like marshmellows from Pluto.

Either way, now i can't drive my red Aventador unitl i find out what's wrong with my drawers!
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#11 Jul 15, 2018
:)

good nite!

4REAL.
Fhran Nokk Sow Ping

Chicago, IL

#12 Jul 15, 2018
Your dad wrote:
<quoted text>Insane Clown Dems Introduce Bill 2 ‘Abolish ICE’ Then Vote No
EVEN CRYIN CHUCK SHUMER IS MOVING AWAY FROM IT.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/democrats-abo...
Continue discussion on http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/us
maybe they should eat beetle dung soup for better friendships.
my hippo is male pattern balding around his eyelashes and his crotch area.
Fhran Nokk Sow Ping

Chicago, IL

#13 Jul 15, 2018
Your dad wrote:
<quoted text>Insane Clown Dems Introduce Bill 2 ‘Abolish ICE’ Then Vote No
EVEN CRYIN CHUCK SHUMER IS MOVING AWAY FROM IT.
https://thepoliticalinsider.com/democrats-abo...
Continue discussion on http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/us
fleas like ski-ing in drandruff flakes on large sloped foreheads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min PadMark 709,097
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Frank Force 100,981
Did Andet 1987 die of AIDS??! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 1
Church Pastor 2 hr Seentheotherside 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 998,499
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 hr Connor Peterson 223,465
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 10 hr Toiny 6,995