Why the Trump Presidency is the usual...

Why the Trump Presidency is the usual Republican con designed to breed hatred

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

bot u r

United States

#1 Jan 13, 2018
Its the year 2018. A year filled with con games galore. Between the crypto market being manipulated to swindle millions out of money. You also have the usual Republican style cronyism taken to new lows.

Anyone in their right mind wouldn't believe in a so called administration that keeps intentionally challenging laws, states, companies, countries. Clearly Trump has been programmed to upset the status quo in every aspect of life, globally. You have to wonder what the clear agenda here really is.

What is the reason why the guy hasn't been plucked from the chair and tossed in a dungeon? I believe it is because of the fact that the same people own the White House no matter who's in there. They choose who gets the seat for 4 or 8 years. But no President has a brain. Why should they? They don't need it. Because the taller chairs in the shadows make all the rules.

I for one am sick of all the ugly fun and games by the Trump company. And all the media that helps him by reporting it. If everyone turned off the news and stopped paying attention, it would all actually go away. They need our attention. They need us to be gullible. And it is only by our reaction to the news that they know how to exploit our minds. It is high time we show enough discontent for it and force them out of our lives. Period. Trump is about as valuable as a pile of dog shit. And should be shoved under a pile to match. He's no good. His family is no good. The people around him are no good. Washington is no good. Politics in general are no damn good either. Are you people just gonna sit around like a bunch of asian bots and do nothing?
Preacher Bubba

Naperville, IL

#2 Jan 13, 2018
Trumps a terrific leader, people in other countries respeck us all the more now that we have a presadunt with balls. He is also the perfect example of what it means to be a good Christian. That's why he is above 98% approval with evangelicals, becuase he repersents Christian and Amurican values!

Praise Loward Jesus for this blessing.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#3 Mar 14, 2018
bot u r wrote:
Its the year 2018. A year filled with con games galore. Between the crypto market being manipulated to swindle millions out of money. You also have the usual Republican style cronyism taken to new lows.
Anyone in their right mind wouldn't believe in a so called administration that keeps intentionally challenging laws, states, companies, countries. Clearly Trump has been programmed to upset the status quo in every aspect of life, globally. You have to wonder what the clear agenda here really is.
__________

Your above points here.---------

1. You said "Between the crypto market being manipulated to swindle millions out of money".---------

That has not happened in 2018 at all.

2. You said "You also have the usual Republican style cronyism taken to new lows".---------

Well, the Republican Party is comprised of moderate Republicans (Rockefeller Republicans) & far Right wing Republicans. The Republican Party is primarily comprised of far Right wing Republicans.

The Republican Party has constituencies which it represents.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#4 Mar 14, 2018
bot u r wrote:
Clearly Trump has been programmed to upset the status quo in every aspect of life.
__________

When Donald Trump was campaigning in the Republican Party primarily, Donald spoke against "The Establishment". Trump also talked about "Draining the swamp".

There are "Two Establishments" in the United States. There is a Republican Establishment. There is also a Democrat Establishment.

Donald is NOT targeting the Republican Establishment.

Donald Trump is targeting the Democrat Establishment.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#5 Mar 14, 2018
bot u r wrote:
What is the reason why the guy hasn't been plucked from the chair and tossed in a dungeon? I believe it is because of the fact that the same people own the White House no matter who's in there. They choose who gets the seat for 4 or 8 years. But no President has a brain. Why should they? They don't need it. Because the taller chairs in the shadows make all the rules.
__________

Nope, that is not how the United States federal government works.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#6 Mar 14, 2018
bot u r wrote:
I for one am sick of all the ugly fun and games by the Trump company. And all the media that helps him by reporting it. If everyone turned off the news and stopped paying attention, it would all actually go away. They need our attention. They need us to be gullible. And it is only by our reaction to the news that they know how to exploit our minds. It is high time we show enough discontent for it and force them out of our lives. Period. Trump is about as valuable as a pile of dog shit. And should be shoved under a pile to match. He's no good. His family is no good. The people around him are no good. Washington is no good. Politics in general are no damn good either. Are you people just gonna sit around like a bunch of asian bots and do nothing?
__________

Your above points against Republican Donald Trump.--------- It appears that you are quite upset that Donald is the President of the United States.

But, Trump is the President.

These are the reasons why non-Hispanic Whites voted for Republican Donald Trump.---------

1. Non-Hispanic Whites contempt, disdain, & dislike for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) is increasing.

2. Non-Hispanic Whites dislike for political correctness is increasing.

3. Non-Hispanic Whites voted for Donald because they had anxieties about immigration & globalization.

4. Non-Hispanic Whites voted for Trump because they did not like Democrat Hillary Clinton.

It was primarily because non-Hispanic Whites contempt, disdain, & dislike for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) is increasing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min Big Al 699,418
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 7 min Rednek 71,630
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,422
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 20 min Dang Jersey Piney 995,069
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 48 min Big Al 124
Need good hookup adult dating sites 6 hr Luis 1
How is it possible that God has always existed?? 8 hr Doctor REALITY 16