Trump National Guard about more that ...

Trump National Guard about more that just "illegal immigration"

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Doctor REALITY

United States

#1 Wednesday Apr 4
Supposedly the National Guard plan is about the dangers of illegal immigration but to me it's more than that much more than that it's about Mexicans coming here illegally by the thousands and even the millions and laughing in our faces as they cross and remain here for the rest of their lives it should be more about humbling them and sending them where they need to go back home instead of them coming here mixing among the millions who are already here and laughing in our faces about it.
What makes me mad is that millions of them actually would rather be at home and would be willing to go home but they're not willing to do what's necessary to get them back home I'm talking about the millions and millions of men who are here they don't want to fight to take their country back from corrupt politicians and drug lords they want to stay here

“Darwin was right”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#2 Wednesday Apr 4
To all users

If you ever find this user 'Doctor REALITY' on a thread be aware they are simply a troll out to provoke responses by posting absurd nonsense which they know will offend many. The fake news above is a good example.
My advice is to ignore this topix troll don't reply or take the bait. That's how to deal with such a shyster.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Wednesday Apr 4
Critical Eye wrote:
To all users

If you ever find this user 'Doctor REALITY' on a thread be aware they are simply a troll out to provoke responses by posting absurd nonsense which they know will offend many. The fake news above is a good example.
My advice is to ignore this topix troll don't reply or take the bait. That's how to deal with such a shyster.
You are of your father.....THE DEVIL.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#4 Thursday Apr 5
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Supposedly the National Guard plan is about the dangers of illegal immigration but to me it's more than that much more than that it's about Mexicans coming here illegally by the thousands and even the millions and laughing in our faces as they cross and remain here for the rest of their lives it should be more about humbling them and sending them where they need to go back home instead of them coming here mixing among the millions who are already here and laughing in our faces about it.
__________

Regarding this subject matter, there is much more involved. This here.---------

The illegal immigrants do work which most legal Americans won't do.

The illegals have many supporters on the United States political left wing & Right wing.

On the left wing, Democrats are in support of the illegals. Since most of the illegals are of lower financial means, since the Democratic Party has been (still is) the part of the underclass.--------- When the illegals become legal, most vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

On the Right wing, American businesses & the American business lobby have been in support of the illegals. The illegals provide cheap labor for American businesses. American businesses & the American business lobby have made profits off of the labor of the illegals.

It is primarily because of American businesses & the American business lobby.--------- As to why the illegals have been allowed in & tolerated in the United States.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#5 Thursday Apr 5
Doctor REALITY wrote:
What makes me mad is that millions of them actually would rather be at home and would be willing to go home but they're not willing to do what's necessary to get them back home I'm talking about the millions and millions of men who are here they don't want to fight to take their country back from corrupt politicians and drug lords they want to stay here
__________

Well, there is NO need for them to do that. Because of this.---------

1. The United States is way more advanced than Mexico.

This nation has a way better job market, wages, housing market, transportation network, & social safety net. Compared to what Mexico has.

2. Most non-Hispanic Whites, non-Hispanic White business owners, non-Hispanic Whites in the business lobby, & non-Hispanic White politicians prefer foreign born immigrants of color. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

There are several main reasons why this is the case. If you would like to see the reasons why, please let me know. I would be more than happy to point them out to you.
Doctor REALITY

United States

#6 Friday Apr 6
Critical Eye wrote:
To all users

If you ever find this user 'Doctor REALITY' on a thread be aware they are simply a troll out to provoke responses by posting absurd nonsense which they know will offend many. The fake news above is a good example.
My advice is to ignore this topix troll don't reply or take the bait. That's how to deal with such a shyster.
Looks like you failed your own admonition.

LOL!!!!

“BREAKING BROKEN NEWS”

Since: Jan 18

UP YOUR HOLLER

#7 Saturday Apr 7
that's just another trump distraction, tossing the red meat of fear & hate to his base whom eats it up so they think he's on the job whenever another week of non productive unaccomplished task goes by...
as opposed to his daily inept chaotic west wing in fighting follies, the constant daily bullshitting, the mounting investigations and indictments for his ties to russias conspiracy & financial, electoral corruptions , and his recurring problems with the women he's molested and many other calamities which trumps totally mired in.
or his EPA chief among others in his dwindling corrupt fractured members of his cabinet fleecing the treasury for their own lavishly expensive unnecessary perks.
while the economy is slowly being shredded and dismantled.
the most failed administration to date...he clearly regrets being elected to a job that's way above his knowledge & qualifications.
trump will truly MAGA if he does the sensible thing by resigning.
trump is a complete contemptible and abject failure.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#9 Sunday Apr 8
UP YOUR HOLLER wrote:
that's just another trump distraction, tossing the red meat of fear & hate to his base whom eats it up so they think he's on the job whenever another week of non productive unaccomplished task goes by...
as opposed to his daily inept chaotic west wing in fighting follies, the constant daily bullshitting, the mounting investigations and indictments for his ties to russias conspiracy & financial, electoral corruptions , and his recurring problems with the women he's molested and many other calamities which trumps totally mired in.
or his EPA chief among others in his dwindling corrupt fractured members of his cabinet fleecing the treasury for their own lavishly expensive unnecessary perks.
while the economy is slowly being shredded and dismantled.
the most failed administration to date...he clearly regrets being elected to a job that's way above his knowledge & qualifications.
trump will truly MAGA if he does the sensible thing by resigning.
trump is a complete contemptible and abject failure.
__________

So far, there has been no hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians.

So far, there has been no hard evidence that Donald molested any women

Even if Donald Trump would get impeached.--------- He won't resign.
Aunty Christ

Providence, UT

#10 Sunday Apr 8
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

__________

So far, there has been no hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians.

So far, there has been no hard evidence that Donald molested any women

Even if Donald Trump would get impeached.--------- He won't resign.
Johnny tell aunty, have you been taking your meds regularly because the above post by you indicates that you're head is up your silly ass?
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#12 Sunday Apr 8
Aunty Christ.---------

It appears that you are having a hard time in dealing with Republican Donald Trump as President of the United States.

November, 2012 Presidential election.--------- The states of Wisconsin, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, & Florida went for Democrat Barack Obama. But, in the November, 2016 election, these states switched. They went for Republican Donald Trump.

Many non-Hispanic Whites who voted for Barack in the November, 2016 Presidential election.--------- They switched in the November, 2016 Presidential election. They voted for Donald.

From 1965 till now, the Democratic Party has lost many non-Hispanic White voters.
so there

Los Angeles, CA

#13 Sunday Apr 8
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, there has been no hard evidence that Donald Trump colluded with the Russians.
So far, there has been no hard evidence that Donald molested any women
Even if Donald Trump would get impeached.--------- He won't resign.
Although nobody knows yet what the real evidence out there is now,
The hard evidence will be made public in due course as the investigation continues, hopefully unheeded....they'll probably have enough evidence alone when his tax returns become scrutinized among the many other violations that'll surface to light.
and neither will the plea of novice ignorance from trump and his campaign staff will not stand or suffice as a defense either.
maybe he wont go willingly, but an indictment, conviction for removal from both houses will send him packing with the blessings of the supreme court provided that the present majority on capitol hill can be flipped over during the mid-terms elections as many of his own constituents will get a negative first hand example of his disastrous mindless policies as they take effect.
my own personal belief that trump being an inept and incompetent leader alone are not grounds for impeachment.
i do believe that no one is above the rule of law which will be trumps undoing.
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#14 Sunday Apr 8
Critical Eye wrote:
To all users

If you ever find this user 'Doctor REALITY' on a thread be aware they are simply a troll out to provoke responses by posting absurd nonsense which they know will offend many. The fake news above is a good example.
My advice is to ignore this topix troll don't reply or take the bait. That's how to deal with such a shyster.
You are of your father....SATAN.....THE DEVIL.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#15 Monday Apr 9
so there wrote:
<quoted text>
Although nobody knows yet what the real evidence out there is now,
The hard evidence will be made public in due course as the investigation continues, hopefully unheeded....they'll probably have enough evidence alone when his tax returns become scrutinized among the many other violations that'll surface to light.
__________

Your above points here.---------

1. You said "The hard evidence will be made public in due course as the investigation continues".---------

Well, wait & see. Clearly, Donald Trump is a Republican. Mueller is also a Republican.

So, don't expect Mueller to investigate Donald in-depth.

2. You said "they'll probably have enough evidence alone when his tax returns become scrutinized".---------

Trumps taxes have been looked at. No wrong doing was found.

3. You said "among the many other violations".---------

What violations did Donald Trump do?
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#17 Monday Apr 9
so there.---------

Do you know why far Right wing Republican Donald Trump became President of the United States?
There are a few main reasons why.

If you would like to see these reasons, please let me know. I would be more than happy to point them out to you.

It goes WAY beyond just Donald Trump.
i hate rubes

San Francisco, CA

#18 Tuesday Apr 10
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Your above points here.---------
1. You said "The hard evidence will be made public in due course as the investigation continues".
Well, wait & see. Clearly, Donald Trump is a Republican. Mueller is also a Republican.
So, don't expect Mueller to investigate Donald in-depth.
2. You said "they'll probably have enough evidence alone when his tax returns become scrutinized".
Trumps taxes have been looked at. No wrong doing was found.
3. You said "among the many other violations".
What violations did Donald Trump do?
who's gonna waste time answering your banal questions?
your wishful delusional mindset in combination with being woefully uninformed or drastically misinformed only proves that you waste your own time reading harebrained conspiracy blogs and a avid fox talking head viewer who's disconnected from current events,
or you only associate and exchange mindless banter with other like-minded idiots
you have an extreme infection of deeply metastasized trumpism.
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#19 Tuesday Apr 10
so there wrote:
<quoted text>
Although nobody knows yet what the real evidence out there is now,
The hard evidence will be made public in due course as the investigation continues, hopefully unheeded....they'll probably have enough evidence alone when his tax returns become scrutinized among the many other violations that'll surface to light.
and neither will the plea of novice ignorance from trump and his campaign staff will not stand or suffice as a defense either.
maybe he wont go willingly, but an indictment, conviction for removal from both houses will send him packing with the blessings of the supreme court provided that the present majority on capitol hill can be flipped over during the mid-terms elections as many of his own constituents will get a negative first hand example of his disastrous mindless policies as they take effect.
my own personal belief that trump being an inept and incompetent leader alone are not grounds for impeachment.
i do believe that no one is above the rule of law which will be trumps undoing.
I truly believe that Donald Trump sleeps at night knowing that he did something immoral, unethical, and or ILLEGAL to get elected. I mean, what else would he have going for him if he had never held any political office? I mean besides, money, cockiness, arrogance, and narcissism??!(I DON'T NEED JESUS TO FORGIVE ME FOR "NUTTIN!!!")

Just the very fact that this man would say that shows just how far out in left field his very soul is.....

4REAL
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#20 Tuesday Apr 10
i hate rubes wrote:
<quoted text>
who's gonna waste time answering your banal questions?
your wishful delusional mindset in combination with being woefully uninformed or drastically misinformed only proves that you waste your own time reading harebrained conspiracy blogs and a avid fox talking head viewer who's disconnected from current events,
or you only associate and exchange mindless banter with other like-minded idiots
__________

Your above point here.---------

You said "that you waste your own time reading harebrained conspiracy blogs".---------

What you said here, you threw up some reverse psychology & projection. Because the charges which are being thrown up against Republican Donald Trump are on the conspiracy theory blogs.

The Democrats ARE the proponents of these.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#21 Tuesday Apr 10
i hate rubes wrote:
<quoted text>
who's gonna waste time answering your banal questions?
your wishful delusional mindset in combination with being woefully uninformed or drastically misinformed only proves that you waste your own time reading harebrained conspiracy blogs and a avid fox talking head viewer who's disconnected from current events,
or you only associate and exchange mindless banter with other like-minded idiots
you have an extreme infection of deeply metastasized trumpism.
__________

Your above point here.--------- You said "or you only associate and exchange mindless banter with other like-minded idiots".---------

What you stated here, you threw up some more reverse psychology & projection. Again, as of now.--------- There is no hard evidence that Republican Donald Trump colluded with the Russians. There is no hard evidence that Donald assaulted any women.

Speaking of idiots, please take a look at the constituents of the Democratic Party. These here.---------

Union people, deadbeats, incompetents, irresponsible, welfare mothers who abuse the system, far left feminists, & African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

These constituencies of the Democratic Party are all human garbage.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#22 Tuesday Apr 10
i hate rubes wrote:
<quoted text>
who's gonna waste time answering your banal questions?
your wishful delusional mindset in combination with being woefully uninformed or drastically misinformed only proves that you waste your own time reading harebrained conspiracy blogs and a avid fox talking head viewer who's disconnected from current events,
or you only associate and exchange mindless banter with other like-minded idiots
you have an extreme infection of deeply metastasized trumpism.
__________

Your above point here.--------- You said "you have an extreme infection of deeply metastasized trumpism".---------

Not at all. I wait for hard evidence to be provided.

It appears that you have an extreme infection of deep sour grapes in regards to Democrat Hillary Clinton losing to Donald Trump.

Before November, 2016.--------- Liberal Democrat television news networks such as CNN, CNBC, MSNBC were all saying that Hillary was going to beat Donald in a landslide.

Well, that sure did NOT happen at all. Why did Hillary Clinton lose?

Donald Trump beating Hillary Clinton went WAY beyond just Donald.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#23 Tuesday Apr 10
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text> I truly believe that Donald Trump sleeps at night knowing that he did something immoral, unethical, and or ILLEGAL to get elected. I mean, what else would he have going for him if he had never held any political office? I mean besides, money, cockiness, arrogance, and narcissism??!(I DON'T NEED JESUS TO FORGIVE ME FOR "NUTTIN!!!")
Just the very fact that this man would say that shows just how far out in left field his very soul is.....

4REAL
__________

Your above points here.---------

1. You said "I mean, what else would he have going for him if he had never held any political office?'.-------

Are you kidding?

Way, way before Donald Trump entered into the Republican Party primary, Trump was a very successful businessman.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min ROG 71,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Dang Jersey Piney 994,966
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 50 min Michael 699,308
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,269
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,837
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr ROG 36
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 6 hr lookforlove23 4