was christopher columbus a sociopath/...

was christopher columbus a sociopath/psychopath???

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“lol >smiley face<”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#1 Aug 25, 2010
yes.

so why is there a national holiday in his honor?
cicero

Boise, ID

#2 Aug 25, 2010
all natural wrote:
yes.
so why is there a national holiday in his honor?
what do you care? it is a paid holiday for many. party pooper.

“NM Desert Rat”

Since: Mar 08

Elephant Butte, N.M.

#3 Aug 25, 2010
Beats me why it is a holiday being it has been proven that the Vikings were here before Columbus and there is strong evidence that the Chinese were exploring the west coast even earlier. Maybe Columbus's PR people had more stroke than the others.
Balkan fun

Skopje, Macedonia

#4 Aug 25, 2010
No,he was a Mallorcan ?!?!?!
Johnny

Kenosha, WI

#5 Aug 28, 2010
all natural wrote:
yes.
so why is there a national holiday in his honor?
__________

Really? So, Christopher Columbus was a "sociopath/psychopath " according to you, an african American?

Well, contrary to what you "think" &/or "feel", federal Congresspeople, Senators as well as a former president felt as well as said otherwise.

“lol >smiley face<”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#6 Aug 30, 2010
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
__________
Really? So, Christopher Columbus was a "sociopath/psychopath " according to you, an african American?
Well, contrary to what you "think" &/or "feel", federal Congresspeople, Senators as well as a former president felt as well as said otherwise.
yes, to me, an african american, and anyone who can read the documented sick and twisted acts he committed against natives. but maybe thats normal to you, a white american...
WORLD IDIOTS RACE WAKEUP

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Aug 30, 2010
What you think Plunderers, thieves, privates, opportunist, rapers etc.,
alex

Franklin, WI

#8 Sep 30, 2013
all natural wrote:
<quoted text>yes, to me, an african american, and anyone who can read the documented sick and twisted acts he committed against natives. but maybe thats normal to you, a white american...
I think its obvious he was a psychopath. It's really sad reading about what he did. UPB objective morality.
Dan

Desoto, TX

#9 Jul 16, 2017
He was a prime example of a remorseless psychopath with no empathy or compassion.
a_visitor

Reading, PA

#11 Jul 18, 2017
Where's the proof of this title? He discovered America, if it weren't for him none of us would be here right now.
myguy509

United States

#12 Sunday Apr 15
a_visitor wrote:
Where's the proof of this title? He discovered America, if it weren't for him none of us would be here right now.
my guy how do you discover something that already had a mass population
Tellthetruth

Beaverton, OR

#13 Monday Apr 16
NM Desert Rat wrote:
Beats me why it is a holiday being it has been proven that the Vikings were here before Columbus and there is strong evidence that the Chinese were exploring the west coast even earlier. Maybe Columbus's PR people had more stroke than the others.
Columbus never touched his feet on American soil he never was in North America at all he landed in the Caribbean islands, what's now called the Bahamas and Hispaniola.
Tellthetruth

Beaverton, OR

#14 Monday Apr 16
NM Desert Rat wrote:
Beats me why it is a holiday being it has been proven that the Vikings were here before Columbus and there is strong evidence that the Chinese were exploring the west coast even earlier. Maybe Columbus's PR people had more stroke than the others.
The Vikings made it to Greenland not what's considered the contiguous United States,Ponce de Leon explored the coasts of Florida in 1513 but didn't begin a colony.
Dang Jersey Piney

Linwood, NJ

#15 Monday Apr 16
Christopher Columbus was a converted Catholic Italian Jew who wanted to provide a new homeland for his fellow Jews, and also promote Jesus Christ.

That he was unable to stop many of the sociopathic, and psychopathic among the Spaniards that came over on those ships was really out of his hands.

All you people must perfect.

If you hate everything 'white' be true to your words.

Stop cooking on stove/ovens, using refrigeration , modern heating/cooling, driving in cars,riding on buses, flying as passengers in planes, piloting planes, going to doctors for modern medical help etc...etc..

Seriously , all those things were invented ,and founded by the wicked white devil.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#16 Wednesday
all natural wrote:
yes.
so why is there a national holiday in his honor?
__________

There is a National Holiday in Christopher Columbus' honor because of this.---------

Christopher & the people who were associated with him did NOT commit any human rights abuses against anyone.

When a number of Whites in this land went to war against a few of the Native American groups.--------- These Whites were NOT associated with Columbus or with any of the people who were associated with Christopher Columbus.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#17 Wednesday
alex & Dan, in regards to your posts.---------

Christopher Columbus & the people who were associated with him did NOT commit any human rights abuses against anyone.

Way, way back, when Whites in this land went to wars against a few of the Native American groups.--------- Christopher Columbus & his group were NOT associated with these Whites at all.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#20 Wednesday
Dang Jersey Piney wrote:
Christopher Columbus was a converted Catholic Italian Jew who wanted to provide a new homeland for his fellow Jews, and also promote Jesus Christ.
That he was unable to stop many of the sociopathic, and psychopathic among the Spaniards that came over on those ships was really out of his hands.
All you people must perfect.
If you hate everything 'white' be true to your words.
Stop cooking on stove/ovens, using refrigeration , modern heating/cooling, driving in cars,riding on buses, flying as passengers in planes, piloting planes, going to doctors for modern medical help etc...etc..
Seriously , all those things were invented ,and founded by the wicked white devil.
__________

Your above points.--------- You are right on the mark.

The poster who typed up this thread "was Christopher Columbus a sociopath/psychopath?".-- ------- He is an African American (Descendant of a black American slaves) boy.

What you said, he doesn't want to hear it.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have A LOT of hate for non-Hispanic Whites. It is because of this.---------

1. Most African Americans are still very angry that their ancestors went thru chattel slavery in this land.

2. Most African Americans are still very angry that their ancestors experienced Jim Crow in this territory.

3. Most African Americans need the Democratic Party, the federal government, or a union for their functioning & survival.

4. Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

“let's do this thang!”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#21 Wednesday
the thing is - you can still buy a slave from an african warlord to this day so it had nothing to do with ole st christopher

wtf is it with africa anyways? will they EVER be able to dig their own wells and civilize themselves??
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#22 Wednesday
waaasssuuup wrote:
the thing is - you can still buy a slave from an african warlord to this day so it had nothing to do with ole st christopher.
__________

True. But, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) do NOT want to hear what you said.

It is because what you stated, it does not fit into the left wing African American narratives.
Johnny

Cudahy, WI

#23 Wednesday
waaasssuuup wrote:
wtf is it with africa anyways? will they EVER be able to dig their own wells and civilize themselves??
__________

I see your angles.

But, most black Africans are good & honorable people.

Non-African American black peoples ((blacks who have direct roots from the Spanish speaking nations, Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa (black African immigrants)) are VERY much different. Compared to what African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are.

Non-African American blacks are WAY better than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min ROG 71,149
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min Dang Jersey Piney 994,966
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 49 min Michael 699,308
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Dang Jersey Piney 447,269
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,837
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr ROG 36
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 6 hr lookforlove23 4