Doc REALITY bFartin Stinking up TOPIX

Doc REALITY bFartin Stinking up TOPIX

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Haha

Piscataway, NJ

#1 Friday Jul 6
Move on doc you eat too many beans
Doctor REALITY

United States

#2 Friday Jul 6
and you eat too much fried chikin and watermelon.

u r of yer fatha.....SATAN THE DEVIL!
Doctor REALITY

United States

#3 Friday Jul 6
don't like it? GET OUT.
Ghan Froc Whren IV

United States

#4 Friday Jul 6
This morning, my pet rooster was shedding dung on my toilet.

This made me so mad because he was pecking the last of my Cheerios out of the box!

Meanwhile, my pet hawks were fighting in my bedroom with my pet anteater over pictures of Hillary Banks! I said stop it! and they turned against me!
But when it started snowing in my bathtub they went to sleep!!

That's why I like to keep Pop Tarts in my underwear when the buzzards circle my cave!!!
most honorable Viluune

Linwood, NJ

#5 Friday Jul 6
Ghan Froc Whren IV wrote:
This morning, my pet rooster was shedding dung on my toilet.

This made me so mad because he was pecking the last of my Cheerios out of the box!

Meanwhile, my pet hawks were fighting in my bedroom with my pet anteater over pictures of Hillary Banks! I said stop it! and they turned against me!
But when it started snowing in my bathtub they went to sleep!!

That's why I like to keep Pop Tarts in my underwear when the buzzards circle my cave!!!
Most honorable Viluune say solution to pecking Rooster leaving chicken scratch on terlet , and eating last of breakfast bowl of cheerio's?

Better if same were a delectable broasted recipe on dinner table with side order of peas and/or Ricearoni , the San Francisco treat!
Charlie

Montréal, Canada

#7 Sunday Jul 8
Haha wrote:
Move on doc you eat too many beans
He likes a good fight.
wOw

Kansas City, MO

#8 Sunday Jul 8
Ghan Froc Whren IV wrote:
This morning, my pet rooster was shedding dung on my toilet.

This made me so mad because he was pecking the last of my Cheerios out of the box!

Meanwhile, my pet hawks were fighting in my bedroom with my pet anteater over pictures of Hillary Banks! I said stop it! and they turned against me!
But when it started snowing in my bathtub they went to sleep!!

That's why I like to keep Pop Tarts in my underwear when the buzzards circle my cave!!!
"This morning, my pet rooster was shedding dung on my toilet."

REAL AUTHENTIC COCKAMANIA!
Hoc Yang Fu Pow

United States

#9 Sunday Jul 8
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>"This morning, my pet rooster was shedding dung on my toilet."

REAL AUTHENTIC COCKAMANIA!
No kidding! I agree! because bananas give my lawnmower .298 more catpower than using bean juice from Pluto!!!
Hoc Yang Fu Pow

United States

#10 Sunday Jul 8
wOw wrote:
<quoted text>"This morning, my pet rooster was shedding dung on my toilet."

REAL AUTHENTIC COCKAMANIA!
Also!, when I use cockroach feces in my pecan pie, the flavor lasts 4 months longer when stored in my cartrunk than it does when rollie pollies make love under grasshopper wings!!!
isn't that wonderful news!!!??
most honorable Viluune

Linwood, NJ

#11 Sunday Jul 8
Most honorable Viluune say, if same is eating roasted cricket flavored marshmellow's dipped in duck egg foo young sauce on Jupiter with Martian Muslims who flew in on their moon units?

Or taking shelter from scorching sun under grasshopper wings at all you can eat buffalo ranch in Arizona, Saturn extravaganza vegetarian delight mit apple sauce even?

Same must seek psychiatric help ASAP!!!
annebonney

United States

#12 Monday Jul 9
Doctor REALITY wrote:
and you eat too much fried chikin and watermelon.

u r of yer fatha.....SATAN THE DEVIL!
Poor doctor, can you not see that everywhere you go people despise you?
all your little childish antics only show what kind of individual you truly are.
No one needs to "know you" as you once said. Because you display your immaturity with every word you write.
Is mommy busy again today?
Doctor REALITY

Chicago, IL

#13 Tuesday Jul 10
What's wrong, Boonqeeshah??

No big syrong backs to curl your ashy legs and toes around last night??

Had to pull out the $29.95 joystick again, huh??

Did you chane the batteries??........don't forget the bedsheets.

.......sure you made quite a mess.....so you better get some tissue too.

4REAL.
annebonney

United States

#14 Friday Jul 13
Doctor REALITY wrote:
What's wrong, Boonqeeshah??

No big syrong backs to curl your ashy legs and toes around last night??

Had to pull out the $29.95 joystick again, huh??

Did you chane the batteries??........don't forget the bedsheets.

.......sure you made quite a mess.....so you better get some tissue too.

4REAL.
Poor little play doctor. Miss your sister do you? One could only expect such childish drivel from one such as you. Had you ever made it to high school? Or were you tossed out for behavior in the shower?
And how is it you know the price of those disgusting things? Buy them on line for mommy and sis?
Or keep them to yourself for when you're forced to be alone again? Do they know you by your first name at the clinic?
Phon Poop Sow Yun

Chicago, IL

#15 Friday Jul 13
annebonney wrote:
<quoted text>

Poor little play doctor. Miss your sister do you? One could only expect such childish drivel from one such as you. Had you ever made it to high school? Or were you tossed out for behavior in the shower?
And how is it you know the price of those disgusting things? Buy them on line for mommy and sis?
Or keep them to yourself for when you're forced to be alone again? Do they know you by your first name at the clinic?
hi! his morning my pet giraffe slept on the couch with me and my pet sloth!!
it was so cute because they were drinking moon berries and eating cactus juice from Neptune!

but this was so odd because the markets usually don't open until midnight at sunrise on Neptune when they're in my kitchen batching in ketchup sauce!!

isn't that so emotional??!!
i almost cried!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 706,273
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 hr Liberal Guerilla 95,058
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Tellthetruth 997,323
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 7 hr Tony 6,974
Seriously considering going on a romance tour. 8 hr seriousguy01 1
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 10 hr Grunt56 223,273
My thoughts & prayers go out to Mrs. Tia Colema... 10 hr Doctor REALITY 1