In Pennsylvania special election, the...

In Pennsylvania special election, the silence of Democrat Conor Lamb speaks volumes to Trump voters

There are 122 comments on the Fox News story from Mar 12, 2018, titled In Pennsylvania special election, the silence of Democrat Conor Lamb speaks volumes to Trump voters. In it, Fox News reports that:

Having grown up in Western Pennsylvania, specifically the 18th congressional district, and driving back over the years through mountains and valleys along the Monongahela River, I've witnessed the economic decline of the once booming steel towns that dot the region. People have been forced to leave the area in pursuit of better jobs and opportunities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
General Kabaka Oba

Churubusco, IN

#1 Mar 12, 2018
Don't let Lamb fool you by being a Marine, a vote for Lamb is a vote for illegal aliens, no jobs and gays, remember who will be pulling his strings, Pelosi, Maxine and Schumer, he will have to vote for their anti-American agenda.
Beaten Like A Mule

Patchogue, NY

#2 Mar 12, 2018
The only good Democrat that's good for America is a beaten Democrat.
vote4conorlamb

Jacksonville, AR

#3 Mar 12, 2018
comevisithershey parkpa

Jacksonville, AR

#4 Mar 12, 2018
Hershey Park is in Pennsylvania! ;-D www.hersheypark.com
Hostis Publicus

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2018
comevisithersheyparkpa wrote:
Hershey Park is in Pennsylvania! ;-D www.hersheypark.com
A few years ago Hershey moved hundreds of jobs to Mexico. A few years before the move Hersheys imported many Ukrainian kids to work for the summer. They housed them in miserable housing and then refused to pay them. I think they must be getting business advice form our parasitic draft dodger in chief.
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#6 Mar 12, 2018
Hostis Publicus wrote:
<quoted text>

A few years ago Hershey moved hundreds of jobs to Mexico. A few years before the move Hersheys imported many Ukrainian kids to work for the summer. They housed them in miserable housing and then refused to pay them. I think they must be getting business advice form our parasitic draft dodger in chief.
Hostis Publicus"

Mexican made chocolate candy bars - as well as chocolate sweet products sold in most other nations - are of the same taste quality that used to be sold in the US. Have the politicians turned the US chocolate industry into just another foul tasting food by requiring substitutes be used for politically incorrect ingredients such as salt, sugar, and other tasty ingredients? Is that doing to the chocolate industry what was done to Campbell's soups, soups that used to taste Oh-So-Good?

Lest the politicians are being unfairly charged, the cheaper substitute ingredients that are being put into the foodstuffs of Americans may just be the design of greedy profiteers. Taxpayer financed activist NGO groups say if that's all us kids ever ate, we won't know any different, but when the hogs refuse to eat the foul tasting slop, even us kids know something is very wrong.

Ronald
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#7 Mar 12, 2018
Rethuglicans have spent $10Million on Siccone in a district that tRump won by 20pts.

Lamb is currently the favorite by 6pts.

The mid-terms are going to be a GOP bloodbath, lol.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#8 Mar 12, 2018
Impeach the Creep wrote:
Rethuglicans have spent $10Million on Siccone in a district that tRump won by 20pts.

Lamb is currently the favorite by 6pts.

The mid-terms are going to be a GOP bloodbath, lol.
I don't usually pray, but in this case I'll make an exception.

“Darwin was right”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#9 Mar 12, 2018
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>

Hostis Publicus"

Mexican made chocolate candy bars - as well as chocolate sweet products sold in most other nations - are of the same taste quality that used to be sold in the US. Have the politicians turned the US chocolate industry into just another foul tasting food by requiring substitutes be used for politically incorrect ingredients such as salt, sugar, and other tasty ingredients? Is that doing to the chocolate industry what was done to Campbell's soups, soups that used to taste Oh-So-Good?

Lest the politicians are being unfairly charged, the cheaper substitute ingredients that are being put into the foodstuffs of Americans may just be the design of greedy profiteers. Taxpayer financed activist NGO groups say if that's all us kids ever ate, we won't know any different, but when the hogs refuse to eat the foul tasting slop, even us kids know something is very wrong.

Ronald
Hey Ron, you represent the past. Things constantly change and that's what's happening in the US as we rise out of the ignorance and political stagnation caused by intransigent religious extremists, white supremists, racist bigots and institutionalised corruption at every level of society.

The new generations are rejection the failed ideologies your generation represent and they will shape the nation with new values and priorities and nothing can stop them because that's their right.
We heard their voices loud and clear after the Parklands massacre.

They won't go away and the GOP and Trump Inc are going to become lame ducks after the mid terms are over. If Trump survives he and they will be dumped in the political trash in 2020 you can bank on iy. We are reclaiming our secular democracy.
vote for conor lamb

Dothan, AL

#10 Mar 12, 2018
vote for conor lamb on tuesday
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#11 Mar 12, 2018
Critical Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ron, you represent the past. Things constantly change and that's what's happening in the US as we rise out of the ignorance and political stagnation caused by intransigent religious extremists, white supremists, racist bigots and institutionalised corruption at every level of society.

The new generations are rejection the failed ideologies your generation represent and they will shape the nation with new values and priorities and nothing can stop them because that's their right.
We heard their voices loud and clear after the Parklands massacre.

They won't go away and the GOP and Trump Inc are going to become lame ducks after the mid terms are over. If Trump survives he and they will be dumped in the political trash in 2020 you can bank on iy. We are reclaiming our secular democracy.
Critical Eye.

Yes. Us kids know what you are trying to say - as muddled it may be. Even so, we can't shake the belief that the hogs know something you do not. I and my daughters also hope that when your horrible premonition of the mid-term election fails to materialize, you handle defeat better than Clinton's elderly wife has.

Source: https://tinyurl.com/yag9nomf

Ronald
Cordwainer Trout

Leitchfield, KY

#13 Mar 13, 2018
Critical Eye wrote:
Hey Ron, you represent the past. Things constantly change and that's what's happening in the US as we rise out of the ignorance and political stagnation caused by intransigent religious extremists, white supremists, racist bigots and institutionalised corruption at every level of society.
The new generations are rejection the failed ideologies your generation represent and they will shape the nation with new values and priorities and nothing can stop them because that's their right.
We heard their voices loud and clear after the Parklands massacre.
They won't go away and the GOP and Trump Inc are going to become lame ducks after the mid terms are over. If Trump survives he and they will be dumped in the political trash in 2020 you can bank on iy. We are reclaiming our secular democracy.
The Parkland's massacre had everything to do with YOUR nation and world view's failures of instilling weakness, cowardice, perversion, changing definitions and installing ineffective bureaucracies. You need to remove the blot in your own eye before constantly projecting your hatred and insufficiency on others. All of the horrors American has increasingly experienced for the the last fifty years have everything to do with the dope addled morons and cowards, who were your parents.
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#14 Mar 13, 2018
Critical Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ron, you represent the past. Things constantly change and that's what's happening in the US as we rise out of the ignorance and political stagnation caused by intransigent religious extremists, white supremists, racist bigots and institutionalised corruption at every level of society.

The new generations are rejection the failed ideologies your generation represent and they will shape the nation with new values and priorities and nothing can stop them because that's their right.
We heard their voices loud and clear after the Parklands massacre.

They won't go away and the GOP and Trump Inc are going to become lame ducks after the mid terms are over. If Trump survives he and they will be dumped in the political trash in 2020 you can bank on iy. We are reclaiming our secular democracy.
Critical Eye.

Yes. Us GOOD kids couldn't help but notice. But we don't blame our fellow kids. The fault lies with the worthless 60s 70s era generation of parents and grandparents who threw common sense and hard lessons that took many generations to learn out of the bus and ran them over. Society still has not recovered, and it may never. Just as you say Critical Eye:

"The new generations are *(rejecting)* the failed ideologies your generation represent and they will shape the nation with new values and priorities and nothing can stop them because that's their right."

Well said.

Source: https://tinyurl.com/y8bklsdz

Ronald

“Darwin was right”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#15 Mar 13, 2018
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>

Critical Eye.

Yes. Us kids know what you are trying to say - as muddled it may be. Even so, we can't shake the belief that the hogs know something you do not. I and my daughters also hope that when your horrible premonition of the mid-term election fails to materialize, you handle defeat better than Clinton's elderly wife has.

Source: https://tinyurl.com/yag9nomf

Ronald
Ron if you're a kid then so is Trump from reading your posts but no matter. You are livig in a dream if you can't see the changes sweeping across America. The religious bigots, science deniers and white supremists do not constitute the majority, nor do they offer hope or a better way forward. Like you they offer stagnation and worse, taking us back into the Dark Ages of religious domination and persecution of anyone who questions and opposes their inhumanity. Coe back after the mid terms and gloat if you're right and I'm wrong. America has been rising out of ignorance and there's no going back, you are in for a big shock.
General Kabaka Oba

Churubusco, IN

#16 Mar 13, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I don't usually pray, but in this case I'll make an exception.
Allah Akbar?
General Kabaka Oba

Churubusco, IN

#17 Mar 13, 2018
Critical Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron if you're a kid then so is Trump from reading your posts but no matter. You are livig in a dream if you can't see the changes sweeping across America. The religious bigots, science deniers and white supremists do not constitute the majority, nor do they offer hope or a better way forward. Like you they offer stagnation and worse, taking us back into the Dark Ages of religious domination and persecution of anyone who questions and opposes their inhumanity. Coe back after the mid terms and gloat if you're right and I'm wrong. America has been rising out of ignorance and there's no going back, you are in for a big shock.
Yep we are seeing changes alright, a strong President who is putting the LEGAL American citizen first, sweeping deportations, getting rid of regulations that has crippled our country, better trade deals, drill baby drill, outing corruption in DC in both partys, pro military, doing away with ROE which have got many men and women in uniform maimed and killed, JOBS in just one short year, the future is bright.
P.S...and outing those SOB's in the media!
Ronald

Pomona, CA

#18 Mar 13, 2018
Critical Eye wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron if you're a kid then so is Trump from reading your posts but no matter. You are livig in a dream if you can't see the changes sweeping across America. The religious bigots, science deniers and white supremists do not constitute the majority, nor do they offer hope or a better way forward. Like you they offer stagnation and worse, taking us back into the Dark Ages of religious domination and persecution of anyone who questions and opposes their inhumanity. Coe back after the mid terms and gloat if you're right and I'm wrong. America has been rising out of ignorance and there's no going back, you are in for a big shock.
Critical Eye.

Exactly. Not only do us kids find your underlying premises silly, but they border on the hysterical as well. You are right, though, when you say that all high civilizations eventually fall into decay and decline. In that respect, the American republic is no different. Often such declines may be attributed to the heavy burden of a civilization's very success. In the case of the American republic, the process of decline has been speedup up because since the 60s 70s era, the children have fallen victim to the occupation of all levels of academia by those who are Hell-bent on nothing more than destruction.

While the decline of a civilization works to further the myth that history is a natural progression of events, it does nothing to explain why some peoples are, firstly, unable to develop an advanced civilization, and, secondarily, unable to maintain an advanced civilization when such a civilization suffers the misfortune of falling unto their hands. For example, Democratic republics are especially at risk because tax eaters can always out-breed the tax paying minority.

As you note, Critical Eye, we may be thankful that God has graciously given the American republic one last chance. Whether or not President Trump and his gallant band of supporters will be able to save the American republic is an open question. History may well view their efforts to be no different from trying to stop the tide from coming in.

Ronald

“Darwin was right”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#19 Mar 13, 2018
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
<quoted text>Yep we are seeing changes alright, a strong President who is putting the LEGAL American citizen first, sweeping deportations, getting rid of regulations that has crippled our country, better trade deals, drill baby drill, outing corruption in DC in both partys, pro military, doing away with ROE which have got many men and women in uniform maimed and killed, JOBS in just one short year, the future is bright.
P.S...and outing those SOB's in the media!
there's only one problem with your post, only an ignorant rascist bigot would believe that pile of horsehit
roll on the mid terms and 2020

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Mar 13, 2018
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
<quoted text>Allah Akbar?
No thanks. I've already eaten.

Since: Oct 08

Atlanta, GA

#21 Mar 13, 2018
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>No thanks. I've already eaten.
bagels and lox with capers? gefilte fish? corned beef hash? matso balls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pennsylvania Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republicans risking conservative backlash over ... Sat General Kabaka Oba 6
News Hit-and-run law needed (Mar '09) Sat Joseph DuPont 9
News Pennsylvania State Police Open Criminal Investi... (Dec '17) Fri town person 3
News Newspaper fires anti-Trump cartoonist; mayor wa... Jun 14 Gunner 3
News Push for legislation to follow report on church... Jun 13 Elganned 1
Any bi or gay teens near Pittsburgh pa (May '17) Jun 12 destiny 31
Buses Stay Out DC Jun 10 Definitely 2