Who is Michael the Chief Messenger of...

Who is Michael the Chief Messenger of God ?

Posted in the Bible Truth Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#1 Aug 31, 2017
Who is Michael the Arch Angel,(Chief Messenger), Judge for you self the following?

Who is the chief messenger from God to man? is it Michael or Jesus or they are the same being.

Jesus took on much identity, Chief messenger, man, baby, god, Eternal father, Prince, Jesus/savior, Messiah, Slave and many more.

In the bible, names are generally change according to the task an individual does.

You will not find the word ANGEL in the Hebrew bible or language although Michael the arch angel (Chief Messenger) mentioned more times in the Hebrew scriptures and in

the Greek and English bible, reason the word angel is a Greek word meaning messenger and was used when the bible was in Greek and is adopted in the English language which means messenger.

Many don’t know the meaning of the word angel is and it origin.

The word angel is misleading, what is the true identity of Jesus to Man which is the chief messenger.

You will find the word messenger of God in the Hebrew bible not angel.

Bible did not directly say Jesus is not Michael nor did it say Jesus is Michael.

Many believe that Angels are a species of heavenly being, angels are title given to heavenly beings and some time human that do messenger work for God and Michael is the chief messenger (arch Angel) of God to man.

The question is what messages did Michael gave to the human race that makes him the chief messenger or (Arch Angel) of God to man.
Who is the one that is the chief messenger (Arch Angel) of God or the word of God?

Let look on a different aspect of Michael The chief messenger of God.

cont.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#2 Aug 31, 2017
cont.

Let examine Daniel 12:1 on a different matter.

( End Time ) At that time Michael shall stand up, the great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people; and there shall be a time of trouble, Such as never was since there was a nation, Even to that time, and at that time your people SHALL BE DELIVERED, EVERYONE WHO IS FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK,—WILL BE DELIVERED.

2 MULTITUDES THAT SLEEP IN THE DUST OF THE EARTH WILL AWAKE.(Resurrection)only Jesus or the chief messenger of is authorized to do resurrection.

The bible mentioned many princes and if read the book of Daniel carefully Michael was mentioned with many princes Daniel 9:8, 11:5, 11:8.

Who was the one other than YHWH that watch over the Israelite? The bible identifies that one as Jesus. Daniel 12:1- 1 Corinthians 10:4

1 Corinthians 10:4 Moreover, brethren, I do not want you to be unaware that all our fathers were under the cloud, all passed through the sea,

2 all were baptized into Moses in the cloud and in the sea, 3 all ate the same spiritual food, and all drank the same spiritual drink, FOR THEY DRANK OF THAT SPIRITUAL ROCK THAT FOLLOWED THEM, AND THAT ROCK WAS CHRIST.(Jesus followed the Israelite and protected them.)

Who is the one that will raise multitude from the dust? Would it be Michael/Jesus the chief messenger(Arch Angel) to man?

When 1 Thesis 4:16 When uses in the Hebrew language it is clear what Arch angels means chief messenger,

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the Chief messenger and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.

Michael the Arch angel mean Michael the chief messenger of God , the word angel is not in the Hebrew language was adapted from the Greek which mean messenger,

Hebrew 1: 4 how did Jesus became better than the other messenger/angels of God?

cont.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#3 Aug 31, 2017
cont.

Hebrew 1:4 having become so much better than the angels, as He has by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.(by mean of his death all authority as being given to Him)

Because he was given greater great authority than the other messenger/angels of God to the extent he could raised the human dead, a thing other messenger/angels of God cannot do among other things.

Notice became better than, which means he was not better than the other messenger /angels prior to become better,

The word angel is not in the Hebrew language. in Greek the word Angel mean Messenger.
1 Thessalonians 4:16

1 Thessalonians 4:16 Jesus uses the loud command as the chief messenger of God, which he was while on earth 2000 year ago.

For the Lord himself (Jesus) will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first.
----
In Jude 9 The chief messenger/Angel Michael was not greater the Satan in Moses day Jude 9, as Satan was a Cherubim then.

Jude 9 Yet Michael the archangel, in contending with the devil, when he disputed about the body of Moses, dared not bring against him a reviling accusation, but said, the Lord rebuke you.
Who is the Chief messenger (Arch Angel); Judge for you for yourself the above?
Correct

Fordyce, AR

#4 Sep 5, 2017
Bibleman- Please pray for this country. Thank God for goodness and for watching over this country!
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020 to help heal this land.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#5 Sep 6, 2017
Michael the Arch Angel is one of the messengers of God, but not the only one. He is one of five Jews who have been reincarnated for purposes of aiding the Messiah. The others are Gabriel, Elijah, David and Deborah. Psalm 45:16. "Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth". God is the King and he has five adopted children.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#6 Sep 7, 2017
Correct wrote:
Bibleman- Please pray for this country. Thank God for goodness and for watching over this country!
Decent people get out and vote Democrat next year for the local elections and vote Democrat for president in 2020 to help heal this land.
Sorry for the late response as I was off the forum.

I am happy you are one that pray and invite other to pray, God is watching over all the countries, and epically decent/righteous ones, he is not ready to act just now.

I don’t know much about USA politics; therefore I will not get involve, but for sure God kingdom will be better than any human Kingdom or Government.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#7 Sep 7, 2017
susanblange wrote:
Michael the Arch Angel is one of the messengers of God, but not the only one. He is one of five Jews who have been reincarnated for purposes of aiding the Messiah. The others are Gabriel, Elijah, David and Deborah. Psalm 45:16. "Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou mayest make princes in all the earth". God is the King and he has five adopted children.
The word angel mean messenger and was not translated in English the carry the English meaning,

There are many messenger of God. Michael is the Chief one to man and over all other messengers.

He also command God army.

Bible did not say He was five Jews who have been reincarnated for purposes of aiding the Messiah
God does not adopted children as all being belonged to him.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#8 Sep 8, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

The word angel mean messenger and was not translated in English the carry the English meaning,

There are many messenger of God. Michael is the Chief one to man and over all other messengers.

He also command God army.

Bible did not say He was five Jews who have been reincarnated for purposes of aiding the Messiah
God does not adopted children as all being belonged to him.
I use the term "Angel" to identify people who have entered Heaven after they died. They are also called "Seraphim" as opposed to "Cherubim", who are spiritually created animal beings. They kept God company prior to the arrival of the first Seraphim in Heaven.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#9 Sep 8, 2017
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

I use the term "Angel" to identify people who have entered Heaven after they died. They are also called "Seraphim" as opposed to "Cherubim", who are spiritually created animal beings. They kept God company prior to the arrival of the first Seraphim in Heaven.
I we are talking bible, the bible did not say any of this earthly human, that died went to heaven except Jesus.
http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Seraphim" and “Cherubim are higher ranking being than Angel/messengers sons of God.
Angel is just one rank above man and man is the starting process of angel and Seraphim" and “Cherubim

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

There is not a central location in the universe which is call Heaven or where God live.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#10 Sep 9, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

I we are talking bible, the bible did not say any of this earthly human, that died went to heaven except Jesus.
http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Seraphim" and “Cherubim are higher ranking being than Angel/messengers sons of God.
Angel is just one rank above man and man is the starting process of angel and Seraphim" and “Cherubim

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

There is not a central location in the universe which is call Heaven or where God live.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...
So you don't believe that Abel and Enoch went to Heaven". If you don't, then where are they? God created us because he was lonely and he communed with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden until their sin.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#11 Sep 9, 2017
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

So you don't believe that Abel and Enoch went to Heaven". If you don't, then where are they? God created us because he was lonely and he communed with Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden until their sin.
Again, I am saying there are many heavens; even this earth was a heaven in Abel and Enoch days.

Jesus says no one went to the other heavens above. John 3:13, no one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Where are they are waiting a resurrection.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Abel had live in heaven on this earth; he did not need to go to a heaven.

It appears no one knows what happen to Enoch.

Hebrew 11: 5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, and was not found, because God had taken him.

God was not lonely, as before human on this earth, there were million of son of God.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#12 Sep 10, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

Again, I am saying there are many heavens; even this earth was a heaven in Abel and Enoch days.

Jesus says no one went to the other heavens above. John 3:13, no one has ascended to heaven but He who came down from heaven, that is, the Son of Man who is in heaven.

Where are they are waiting a resurrection.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Abel had live in heaven on this earth; he did not need to go to a heaven.

It appears no one knows what happen to Enoch.

Hebrew 11: 5 By faith Enoch was taken away so that he did not see death, and was not found, because God had taken him.

God was not lonely, as before human on this earth, there were million of son of God.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...
There is only one Heaven, and you're right, they will be resurrected with God. Zechariah 14:5. "...and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee". In Christianity, the resurrection is past. The NT says that many angels appeared alive with Jesus.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#13 Sep 10, 2017
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

There is only one Heaven, and you're right, they will be resurrected with God. Zechariah 14:5. "...and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee". In Christianity, the resurrection is past. The NT says that many angels appeared alive with Jesus.
Before God starts to created the heavens, there were no heavens ,Gen. 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.

He creates many heavens and earth, Gen.2: 2 Thus the HEAVENS AND THE EARTH, and ALL THE HOST OF THEM, WERE FINISHED.

There are many heavens Genesis 2:1 Rev. 12:12.therefore rejoice, O HEAVENS, AND YOU WHO DWELL IN THEM, Woe to the inhabitants of the earth and the sea, for the devil has come down to you, having great wrath, because he knows that he has a short time

All the Heavens that God create can’t contain him as a whole, nor can’t he live in them as they are to small form him, but he is every where.

All the Heavens are in him.

1 Kings 8:27, but will God indeed dwell on the earth? Behold, HEAVEN and the HEAVEN of HEAVENS cannot contain you. How much less this temple

He promised a new heaven to be added the many that already existed - Isaiah 22:17 65:22, rev 21:1; 1 and Peter 3:13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.

Those angel/messenger did not origin from this earth as Angel/messenger of God are heavenly.
The Bible Student

Bartlesville, OK

#15 Sep 12, 2017
If you are Jehovah's Witness, you should be proud to admit it, but you do not speak for God's people, WHY?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#16 Sep 12, 2017
The Bible Student wrote:
If you are Jehovah's Witness, you should be proud to admit it, but you do not speak for God's people, WHY?
If that question was directed at me, Israel is God's elect, the Jews. I am not a Jehovah's Witness. Isaiah 44:9. "...and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed". The Messiah has come for the righteous of all faiths, but as a group, the Jews have rejected their Messiah.
The Bible Student

Bartlesville, OK

#17 Sep 12, 2017
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

If that question was directed at me, Israel is God's elect, the Jews. I am not a Jehovah's Witness. Isaiah 44:9. "...and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed". The Messiah has come for the righteous of all faiths, but as a group, the Jews have rejected their Messiah.
I know you are not Jehovah's Witness.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#18 Sep 12, 2017
The Bible Student wrote:
If you are Jehovah's Witness, you should be proud to admit it, but you do not speak for God's people, WHY?
If that question was directed at me, I am saying to you I speak for all people in the sense of bible truth.

I have done thousands of post I never says any things unjust about Jehovah's Witness along with other denomination.

I you follow my many posts you will see why I can’t speak for them.

Would you like to start a bible discussion any subject.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#19 Sep 12, 2017
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>

If that question was directed at me, Israel is God's elect, the Jews. I am not a Jehovah's Witness. Isaiah 44:9. "...and they are their own witnesses; they see not, nor know; that they may be ashamed". The Messiah has come for the righteous of all faiths, but as a group, the Jews have rejected their Messiah.
I notice you don't response to my post.
The Bible Student

Bartlesville, OK

#20 Sep 14, 2017
Hey Bibleman, you are so off base with your Bible knowledge, you lose before you even start.

What you post, teach, preach on this Topix is pure gibberish, where do you get this stuff from, someone had to teach you, you are the epitome of fakes.... and they say Jehovah's witnesses are misled.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#21 Sep 14, 2017
The Bible Student wrote:
Hey Bibleman, you are so off base with your Bible knowledge, you lose before you even start.

What you post, teach, preach on this Topix is pure gibberish, where do you get this stuff from, someone had to teach you, you are the epitome of fakes.... and they say Jehovah's witnesses are misled.
Personal attack no bible knowledge

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bible Truth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only One Bible Truth (Nov '17) 4 hr Wisdom of Ages 235
Jesus Kingdom vs YHWH Kingdom (May '17) Jun 22 Bibleman 47
Key facts regarding islam (May '17) Mar '18 arrow 5
Knowing we are ''saved'' Mar '18 Bibleman 4
When did Satan falls to this earth. (Oct '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 6
who is the holy spirit? (Apr '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 21
Who are angels? (May '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 61