Jesus Kingdom vs YHWH Kingdom
The Bible Student

Bartlesville, OK

#21 Oct 12, 2017
This Bibleman, doesn't even know the ministry of Jesus, and why he came to earth, this preacher is spiritually blind as a bat, and if you believe anything he teaches, you will end up where he ends up, and it's won't be home.
Matthew 15: 14

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#22 Oct 12, 2017
The Bible Student wrote:
This Bibleman, doesn't even know the ministry of Jesus, and why he came to earth, this preacher is spiritually blind as a bat, and if you believe anything he teaches, you will end up where he ends up, and it's won't be home.
Matthew 15: 14
Jesus did not come here to preach about a cleanse earth, in fact he say Heaven and earth will not be cleanse but will bass away.

You do not know what is the kingdom that Jesus and his father which he came to preach about. Preaching of his death was not his primary teaching. See link below.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Oct 13, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesus did not come here to preach about a cleanse earth, in fact he say Heaven and earth will not be cleanse but will bass away.

You do not know what is the kingdom that Jesus and his father which he came to preach about. Preaching of his death was not his primary teaching. See link below.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...
Why didn't god just make himself clear?

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#24 Oct 13, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Why didn't god just make himself clear?
God always make him clear but many are blind to see as you are.

Men is who confuse other such as The Bible Student.

He/she teaches the opposite of the bible teaching and says am doing so.

He/she say God will cleansed this earth where as God repeated says he will destroyed it because of sin to make way for a new heaven and a new earth .

He/she says Man will live into a new world where as Jesus said he is no part of this world.

He/she say at rev. heavenly armies, called Armageddon. Revelation 16: 16 if you should reading the following verses below at rev 16:16 it clearly says Armageddon is the destruction of this earth.

He /she refuses to have a subject my subject discussion with me,

He /she is a shame to post what he/she teaches but directing me in to a cave of false hood.

If He She respects the bible He She Should not be a shame to preach the bible on this forum.

The above has nothing to do with God not making things clear but he/ She is confusing is idea with God words and you can't see this.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#25 Oct 13, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

God always make him clear but many are blind to see as you are.

Men is who confuse other such as The Bible Student.

He/she teaches the opposite of the bible teaching and says am doing so.
Then god didn't make himself clear.
Bibleman wrote:
He/she say God will cleansed this earth where as God repeated says he will destroyed it because of sin to make way for a new heaven and a new earth .

He/she says Man will live into a new world where as Jesus said he is no part of this world.

He/she say at rev. heavenly armies, called Armageddon. Revelation 16: 16 if you should reading the following verses below at rev 16:16 it clearly says Armageddon is the destruction of this earth.

He /she refuses to have a subject my subject discussion with me,

He /she is a shame to post what he/she teaches but directing me in to a cave of false hood.

If He She respects the bible He She Should not be a shame to preach the bible on this forum.
That other person wonders he same about you.
Bibleman wrote:
The above has nothing to do with God not making things clear but he/ She is confusing is idea with God words and you can't see this.
You believe one thing, the other person has contradiction beliefs, pointing to the same source.
If god had made himself clear, you'd have the same beliefs. That's kind of the definition of making oneself clear...

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#27 Oct 13, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Then god didn't make himself clear.

<quoted text>

That other person wonders he same about you.

<quoted text>

You believe one thing, the other person has contradiction beliefs, pointing to the same source.
If god had made himself clear, you'd have the same beliefs. That's kind of the definition of making oneself clear...
He /she has nothing from scripture to support is teaching from the scripture which he/she presented,

Where as I can support from scripture what I posted and I challenge you to test me.

God can’t be blame for this, it not God that does not make things clear, but men are deceptive, and it is clear with bible student,

God does not teaches what he posted as I mentioned in the previous posts, ask him where he can find those quotes.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#28 Oct 14, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

He /she has nothing from scripture to support is teaching from the scripture which he/she presented,

Where as I can support from scripture what I posted and I challenge you to test me.

God can’t be blame for this, it not God that does not make things clear, but men are deceptive, and it is clear with bible student,

God does not teaches what he posted as I mentioned in the previous posts, ask him where he can find those quotes.
"The Bible Student" quotes the Bible, claiming it backs him/her up.
God should just make himself clear.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#29 Oct 14, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

"The Bible Student" quotes the Bible, claiming it backs him/her up.
God should just make himself clear.
Bible student did not quote the bible on the following subjects mentioned as you say..

could you show me where he quote from the bible Rev .16:16 was not a quote.

(1) Roses; if you have a teacher that own and repeatedly teach that an old school building will be destroyed to make the way for a new one.

And another person of the street came to you and tells you that the building will not be destroyed but will be cleansed instead

Would you say the teacher who own the building did not made is announcement clear although repeatedly announce his decision.

(2) The is what the teacher write on the board Rev;13 : 16 and I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, WHICH GO OUT TO THE KINGS of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Vs 17- 21 tell what the battle is.

This is what Bible Student say “Almighty God Jehovah's Kingdoms King Jesus, and his Heavenly armies, called Armageddon. Revelation 16: 16”

Did the teacher mention any thing about Heavenly armies, called Armageddon? Revelation 16: 16”

(3) At no time the teacher ever mention any thing about a NEW WORLD.

(1) Did the teacher say the school building will be cleansed?

(2) Did the school teacher say Heavenly armies, called Armageddon?

(3) Did the teacher ever mention a new world?

All what the street person says are not true.

Would you blame the teacher for what the street person says?

Bible Student did not quote the bible on the following subjects mentioned.

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Oct 15, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

Bible student did not quote the bible on the following subjects mentioned as you say..

could you show me where he quote from the bible Rev .16:16 was not a quote.

(1) Roses; if you have a teacher that own and repeatedly teach that an old school building will be destroyed to make the way for a new one.

And another person of the street came to you and tells you that the building will not be destroyed but will be cleansed instead

Would you say the teacher who own the building did not made is announcement clear although repeatedly announce his decision.

(2) The is what the teacher write on the board Rev;13 : 16 and I saw three unclean spirits like frogs coming out of the mouth of the dragon, out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are spirits of demons, performing signs, WHICH GO OUT TO THE KINGS of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Vs 17- 21 tell what the battle is.

This is what Bible Student say “Almighty God Jehovah's Kingdoms King Jesus, and his Heavenly armies, called Armageddon. Revelation 16: 16”

Did the teacher mention any thing about Heavenly armies, called Armageddon? Revelation 16: 16”

(3) At no time the teacher ever mention any thing about a NEW WORLD.

(1) Did the teacher say the school building will be cleansed?

(2) Did the school teacher say Heavenly armies, called Armageddon?

(3) Did the teacher ever mention a new world?

All what the street person says are not true.

Would you blame the teacher for what the street person says?

Bible Student did not quote the bible on the following subjects mentioned.
Then god hasn't made himself clear.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#31 Oct 16, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

Then god hasn't made himself clear.
I keep on asking you how God don’t make himself Clear.

In what way he doesn’t make himself clear?

What could be happening is that you read and listen to people about God word without checking their word with the bible.

Here is a link below that list out some false teaching which confuse God words.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#32 Oct 16, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

I keep on asking you how God don’t make himself Clear.

In what way he doesn’t make himself clear?

What could be happening is that you read and listen to people about God word without checking their word with the bible.

Here is a link below that list out some false teaching which confuse God words.

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...
You admit there are false teachings that confuse god's words.
Will there be a paradise earth?
How many will go to heaven?
Will man remain physical?

That means god hasn't made himself clear.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#33 Oct 16, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

You admit there are false teachings that confuse god's words.
Will there be a paradise earth?
How many will go to heaven?
Will man remain physical?

That means god hasn't made himself clear.
You did not check the scripture otherwise you would not ask those non scriptural questions,

You admit there are false teachings that confuse god's words.

False teaching has nothing to do with God making things clear.

Will there be a paradise earth? Nowhere in bible mention paradise earth only new heaven and earth.

How many will go to heaven? There are no bible quote that mention about how many human going to heaven,(new heaven and new earth 2 Peter 3:13)

Will man remain physical? 1 Corinth. 15 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on in corruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

God made he clear

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#34 Oct 17, 2017
Bibleman wrote:
<quoted text>

You did not check the scripture otherwise you would not ask those non scriptural questions,

You admit there are false teachings that confuse god's words.

False teaching has nothing to do with God making things clear.

Will there be a paradise earth? Nowhere in bible mention paradise earth only new heaven and earth.

How many will go to heaven? There are no bible quote that mention about how many human going to heaven,(new heaven and new earth 2 Peter 3:13)

Will man remain physical? 1 Corinth. 15 52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on in corruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

God made he clear
But other Christians will point to different verses and say different things.
I know the JWs say 140,000 will do something special, and point to some verse in Revelation.
Paradise earth is their whole selling point.

i say the Bible is a bunch of nonsense.
Why hasn't god made himself clear?

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#35 Oct 17, 2017
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>

But other Christians will point to different verses and say different things.
I know the JWs say 140,000 will do something special, and point to some verse in Revelation.
Paradise earth is their whole selling point.

i say the Bible is a bunch of nonsense.
Why hasn't god made himself clear?
Other verses will say different things of different subject.(that does not mean god words is not clear).

The bible says some will do special things (that does not mean god words is not clear).

Rev 7:4 say 144000 will be 4 and I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed

Paradise earth quote is not in the bible.. may be they are talking about the new heaven and a new.

cont.

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#36 Oct 17, 2017
cont.

WHAT THE NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH BE LIKE?

Revelation 22:1-3 and he showed me a PURE RIVER of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding from the throne of God and of the Lamb/Jesus.

2 In the middle of ITS STREET, and on either side of the RIVER, was the TREE OF LIFE, which bore twelve FRUITS, EACH TREE yielding its FRUIT EVERY MONTH, the LEAVES of the TREE were for the healing of the NATIONS.

All NATIONS will be there by the millions in the new heaven and Earth,(Millions of People and many nations)

3 and there shall be no more curses, but the throne of God and of the LAMB (JESUS SHALL BE IN IT, and His servants shall serve Him.

Why there will be a new heaven/atmosphere and EARTH?

Jesus again said John 14:3 and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to myself; that where I am, there you may be also

Many NATIONS (BILLIONS OF PEOPLE INCLUDING JESUS) WILL BE IN THIS NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH (Rev.22:1-3)
----------
Trees, River, Road, fruits, WILL BE IN THIS NEW HEAVEN AND EARTH (Rev.22:1-3)

It needed soil for Tree to grow and bear fruits in the new heaven and new earth.
The Bible Student

Bartlesville, OK

#37 Oct 26, 2017
No one from this world, who is not Jehovah’s Witness or defenders of the Bible truth of one God Jehovah, will ever go to heaven, since the invention of the printing press, this truth has been made known. John 17: 24- 28

Everyone who ever lived and died, is still in their graves, awaiting a resurrection back to life in the paradise earth, the new cleansed earth, after this ungodly world is long gone.
John 5: 28, 29

The only people who will survive the end of this world, must be dedicated in imitation of Jesus, the Son of God, and our reigning King in heaven. To be a loyal obedient subject of the new righteous government, the Kingdom.
Luke 12: 4

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#38 Oct 26, 2017
The Bible Student wrote:
No one from this world, who is not Jehovah’s Witness or defenders of the Bible truth of one God Jehovah, will ever go to heaven, since the invention of the printing press, this truth has been made known. John 17: 24- 28

Everyone who ever lived and died, is still in their graves, awaiting a resurrection back to life in the paradise earth, the new cleansed earth, after this ungodly world is long gone.
John 5: 28, 29

The only people who will survive the end of this world, must be dedicated in imitation of Jesus, the Son of God, and our reigning King in heaven. To be a loyal obedient subject of the new righteous government, the Kingdom.
Luke 12: 4
No where in the bible teaches (this) earth will be a paradise earth, the new cleansed earth

No one to this date 26-10-2017 apart from Jesus has being resurrect to go any where see link first resurrection .

http://www.atlantaforeclosurebroker.com/?page=forum/religion/jehovahs-...

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#39 Sunday Jun 17
ONE OF THE GREATEST BLUNDER THAT MAN HAD MADE IS TO CONFINE GOD TO A SINGLE HEAVEN.
Today the word Heaven or heavens are being misunderstood, God don’t live into a singular heaven, in facts all the heavens are in him 1 Kings 8:27
Many are saying they are going to heaven where GOD LIVE, bible does not teaches such.
God is with all men all the times that what the bible teaches from Gen. to rev. no need to go to a heaven where one assumed God live as YHWH live everywhere.
Therefore no one can confine him to a singular heaven.
Bible teaches all righteous one will be live in a new heaven and earth a new heaven and Earth, one that was never occupies before with people or other being. Isaiah 66:22 65:17.2 Peter 3:13.

Since: Apr 11

Panorama City, CA

#40 Monday Jun 18
Why can't god just make himself clear to everyone?
(Free clue: he doesn't exist.)

Since: Apr 17

Location hidden

#41 Monday Jun 18
Rose_NoHo wrote:
Why can't god just make himself clear to everyone?
(Free clue: he doesn't exist.)
Long time not hearing from you, I hope you were enjoying live.
God is not visible to make him visible. If God was visible there would be no creation
Creation means coming from God or nothing, when there were nothing or no universes only God exist,
What is nothing to human is a live but invisible.
If God make himself clear or visible you would immediately blind or can’t see as if a volcano immediately cover you with trillions of trillions of tons of lava as you live in him Acts 17:28 (tell it’s all) for in Him God WE LIVE and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, or WE ARE ALSO HIS OFFSPRING, fortunately you live in a large bubble in God that protect. you.

http://earthsky.org/space/is-our-universe-a-b...

Get to understand the Bible form Gen- Rev, in hours not in decade, year’s month or Days. See Link below.
http://www.jehovahtruekingdom.org

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Bible Truth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Only One Bible Truth (Nov '17) Fri Bibleman 223
Key facts regarding islam (May '17) Mar '18 arrow 5
Knowing we are ''saved'' Mar '18 Bibleman 4
When did Satan falls to this earth. (Oct '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 6
who is the holy spirit? (Apr '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 21
Who are angels? (May '17) Nov '17 Bibleman 61
The earth was design disaster free. (Sep '17) Oct '17 Bibleman 17