Jehovah's Witnesses leak sheds light ...

Jehovah's Witnesses leak sheds light on child sex claims

There are 10 comments on the Daily Mail story from Wednesday Jan 10, titled Jehovah's Witnesses leak sheds light on child sex claims. In it, Daily Mail reports that:

Leaked documents have raised questions about how the Jehovah's Witnesses dealt with child sex abuse allegations against a local church leader. The trove of documents, released on Tuesday by the new whistleblower group FaithLeaks , show the Warwick, New York-based church hierarchy's internal handling of explosive allegations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Mail.

“YESTERDAY TODAY FOREVER”

Since: Jan 16

Location hidden

#1 Thursday Jan 11
Hidden information exposed!
The Bible Student

Bartlesville, OK

#3 Saturday Jan 13
There is nothing hidden, that Jehovah God’s Holy Spirit will not expose before the end of this world, no hypocrites or any fake holy conduct will not be exposed before Armageddon starts.

If you do not want your own sins to destroy you, make your peace with your Heavenly Father Almighty God Jehovah, while you still can. Start your Bible study with Jehovah’s witnesses today.

Isaiah 1:18
Come, now, and let us set matters straight between us,” says Jehovah.
“Though your sins are like scarlet,
They will be made as white as snow;
Though they are as red as crimson cloth,
They will become like wool.
The Bible Student

Bartlesville, OK

#7 Saturday Jan 13
Jesus Christ is the only created Son of Jehovah God, that means the only angelic Son Jehovah God ever created as the Prince of heaven, Michael, making him the only Archangel or the only begotten Son of Jehovah God.

Michael was sent to earth to redeem all mankind, beginning with Jehovah God’s people, the nation of Israel, his angelic life was transferred into the earthly Virgin Mary, to be named Jesus, and be the promised Messiah to deliver the Jews from the Law of Moses.

Colossians 1:

13 He rescued us from the authority of the darkness+ and transferred us into the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.+ 15 He is the image of the invisible God,+ the firstborn of all creation;+ 16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible,+ whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him+ and for him.

“YESTERDAY TODAY FOREVER”

Since: Jan 16

Location hidden

#8 Saturday Jan 13
The WTS claims it uses the Bible as it's "supreme authority".

Where in the Bible does anyone count their time in preaching on a slip of paper and are assigned record cards of activity, determining this as a "gauge to their spirituality"?

Where in the Bible are Pioneers, Auxiliary Pioneers, Bethelites, and Kingdom Halls?

Where in the Bible does it say that anyone born after 1935 can not go to heaven, that Christians are required to attend five meetings a week, that men are prohibited from wearing beards, and that after a prophecy fails, if the prophet admits he made a mistake, he is no longer a false prophet (see Deut 18:20-22)?

Where does the Bible say that a person must belong to an organization that will start in the late 19th century and be headquartered in Brooklyn, NY, in order to survive Armageddon?

They teach man made lies!

Since: Jan 12

Scottsdale, AZ

#11 Sunday Jan 14
The Bible Student wrote:
If you do not want your own sins to destroy you, make your peace with your Heavenly Father Almighty God Jehovah, while you still can. Start your Bible study with Jehovah’s witnesses today.
.
just wondering, what does starting a bible study with a bunch of wicked false prophet PEDOPHILES pretending to be god's mouthpiece on earth , have to do with making peace with god?

did you perhaps mean stay far away from and get out of the jw organization?

Since: Jan 12

Scottsdale, AZ

#18 Monday
wow, the jw crew is getting desperate
Ben Avraham

Camarillo, CA

#19 Monday
The Bible Student wrote:
Jesus Christ is the only created Son of Jehovah God, that means the only angelic Son Jehovah God ever created as the Prince of heaven, Michael, making him the only Archangel or the only begotten Son of Jehovah God.Michael was sent to earth to redeem all mankind, beginning with Jehovah God’s people, the nation of Israel, his angelic life was transferred into the earthly Virgin Mary, to be named Jesus, and be the promised Messiah to deliver the Jews from the Law of Moses.

Colossians 1:13 He rescued us from the authority of the darkness+ and transferred us into the kingdom of his beloved Son, 14 by means of whom we have our release by ransom, the forgiveness of our sins.+ 15 He is the image of the invisible God,+ the firstborn of all creation;+ 16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible,+ whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him+ and for him.
You either never read the Jewish Scriptures which is the Tanach aka the gospel of Jesus or you are lying by saying that Jesus was the only Son of Jehovah God. When Jehovah created His People Israel, He declared, "Israel is My Son..." (Exodus 4:22,23) The other lie of yours is to declare that Jesus was the promised Messiah to deliver the Jews from the Law of Moses when the truth is that Jesus himself declared that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law.(Luke 16:29-31) Now, read the texts I have given in this post and repent for, purposefully, missing the Truth. You are excused for being in fault with the Tanach but with your own NT, it is a shame!
wow

Kennett, MO

#20 Yesterday
Ben Avraham wrote:
<quoted text>

You either never read the Jewish Scriptures which is the Tanach aka the gospel of Jesus or you are lying by saying that Jesus was the only Son of Jehovah God. When Jehovah created His People Israel, He declared, "Israel is My Son..." (Exodus 4:22,23) The other lie of yours is to declare that Jesus was the promised Messiah to deliver the Jews from the Law of Moses when the truth is that Jesus himself declared that we must listen to "Moses" aka the Law.(Luke 16:29-31) Now, read the texts I have given in this post and repent for, purposefully, missing the Truth. You are excused for being in fault with the Tanach but with your own NT, it is a shame!
The JW "newt" poster says JW stands for JEWs ....is this correct?, or a LIE?
Ben Avraham

Camarillo, CA

#21 11 hrs ago
wow wrote:
<quoted text>

The JW "newt" poster says JW stands for JEWs ....is this correct?, or a LIE?
It is absolutely incorrect as "JW" have nothing to do with the Jews. True that the Jews are the real Jehovah's Witnesses if you read Isaiah 43:1,10. When the Christians who call themselves "Jehovah's
Witnesses" started only a few years ago, the Jews have been around for over 3000 years.
wow

Kennett, MO

#22 4 hrs ago
Ben Avraham wrote:
<quoted text>

It is absolutely incorrect as "JW" have nothing to do with the Jews. True that the Jews are the real Jehovah's Witnesses if you read Isaiah 43:1,10. When the Christians who call themselves "Jehovah's
Witnesses" started only a few years ago, the Jews have been around for over 3000 years.
Yes, Thank you .

The watchtower jws are FAR from being the chosen ones. The watchtower jws tells many a LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jehovah's Witness Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The verse that destroys The Trinity,Hellfire an... 2 min truthsetsfree 14
Why do we fight? Do we really hate others? 4 min GreatSouthbay4040 390
My dilemma(leaving Jehovahs Witnesses) 5 min truthsetsfree 306
Why do JWs wear wedding ring on the left ring f... 11 min truthsetsfree 34
The Harsh and Freezing and Dangerous Winters 16 min Tony Price 77 29
F&DS are doing the marking for those to survive? 49 min wow 118
Is "JESUS" a fake name to you, too, churchoids? (Jul '15) 58 min wow 130
Eternal torment in fire. 1 hr Yakub 216
A Trinity Discussion for Bobby 2 hr rsss1 4,872
More from around the web