The real life American Hustle - a cru...

The real life American Hustle - a crumpet factory boss's daughter from Watford

There are 11 comments on the Mirror.co.uk story from Feb 28, 2014, titled The real life American Hustle - a crumpet factory boss's daughter from Watford. In it, Mirror.co.uk reports that:

The real lives that inspired Christian Bale's Irving Rosenfeld and Amy Adams' Sydney Prosser were Mel Weinberg and Watford girl Evelyn Knight Gliding into the New York restaurant in a figure-hugging cocktail dress, Evelyn Knight gripped the arm of her new man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Mirror.co.uk.

Barry

Alexandria, VA

#1 Mar 1, 2014
Check out
WWW.EVERYMEMORABILIA.COM

For American Hustle Autographed Movie Poster!!!

Visit them at
WWW.EVERYMEMORABILIA.COM
mikey

Essex Fells, NJ

#2 Mar 10, 2014
Italian Mafia is getting weak, its almost done thanks to f.I I hear, Theres a new boss of all bosses, he's truly Omerta , he's also I've heard all over the place that he is the youngest made man ever in American Italian Mafia, at 18 years old he was made I heard guys speaking about this guy, his name is Anthony the Don Chicchetti he's a living real life god father. He's known as south Brooklyn boss the real one.
ed scarpo

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 14, 2015
mikey wrote:
Italian Mafia is getting weak, its almost done thanks to f.I I hear, Theres a new boss of all bosses, he's truly Omerta , he's also I've heard all over the place that he is the youngest made man ever in American Italian Mafia, at 18 years old he was made I heard guys speaking about this guy, his name is Anthony the Don Chicchetti he's a living real life god father. He's known as south Brooklyn boss the real one.
Anthony Chicchetti. Is the only Real guy on the street. He is the REAL BOSS. SOUTH. BROOKLYN BOSS. THE guy chased all the Colombo. Guys. He knock the sh..out of them. Put some in hospitals. And all.
ny post edi

United States

#4 Jan 20, 2015
ed scarpo wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Chicchetti. Is the only Real guy on the street. He is the REAL BOSS. SOUTH. BROOKLYN BOSS. THE guy chased all the Colombo. Guys. He knock the sh..out of them. Put some in hospitals. And all.
Anthony Chicchetti Denys a lot of this stuff.. I heard him what eles could he say? He's a smart man I guess. He is the youngest made man ever in mafia history , Italian mafia that is. And he's well known as the south Brooklyn boss the real one. Skinny joey merlino and Anthony Chicchetti. I was informed that there making a power house. Anthony Chicchetti. Has all the power to seal that deal. Current Italian mafia facts..
Jocko

Babylon, NY

#5 Mar 4, 2015
ny post edi wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Chicchetti Denys a lot of this stuff.. I heard him what eles could he say? He's a smart man I guess. He is the youngest made man ever in mafia history , Italian mafia that is. And he's well known as the south Brooklyn boss the real one. Skinny joey merlino and Anthony Chicchetti. I was informed that there making a power house. Anthony Chicchetti. Has all the power to seal that deal. Current Italian mafia facts..
This is a total self promotion campaign and complete bullshit. Stop watching movies
big ron

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2015
ny post edi wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Chicchetti Denys a lot of this stuff.. I heard him what eles could he say? He's a smart man I guess. He is the youngest made man ever in mafia history , Italian mafia that is. And he's well known as the south Brooklyn boss the real one. Skinny joey merlino and Anthony Chicchetti. I was informed that there making a power house. Anthony Chicchetti. Has all the power to seal that deal. Current Italian mafia facts..
Yeah I heard Anthony Chicchetti chased joey merlino with his philly bs
baba

Debary, FL

#7 Mar 10, 2015
ny post edi wrote:
<quoted text>
Anthony Chicchetti Denys a lot of this stuff.. I heard him what eles could he say? He's a smart man I guess. He is the youngest made man ever in mafia history , Italian mafia that is. And he's well known as the south Brooklyn boss the real one. Skinny joey merlino and Anthony Chicchetti. I was informed that there making a power house. Anthony Chicchetti. Has all the power to seal that deal. Current Italian mafia facts..
Joey merlino is done over .gambino family is back Anthony Chicchetti boss #made man #king#new#don.
Truth

Old Bridge, NJ

#9 Mar 6, 2017
What a jerkoff.. Anthony chicchetti promoting himself as a gangster, a mobster.. C'mon Anthony how fake is that? That's not a real thing to do. I'm actually disappointed in you.. There is nothing to hate on. I'm disappointed with you.. that's a shame. Either you gangster and they talk about you or your not and they don't talk a bout you. But to go on social media and promote it anthony? You fake phony. You not in mafia. They made biographies on real life mobsters not you.. you should be a shamed of yourself. If them guys were around today like Albert anastia, gaspipe al Capone and other guys from red hook Carroll gardens you be dead .. they would kill you
Gentile

United States

#11 Mar 6, 2017
Ed Scarpo? That's not your real name you italian wannabe. Mr. L, stop promoting fiction characters. You promoting Anthony Chicchetti is a bad thing, now run off to your home in the Bronx and maybe a few guys from there won't come looking for you.
Gentile

United States

#12 Mar 6, 2017
Anthony Chicchetti is only a punk.
ttoo

Powell, TN

#13 Apr 3, 2017
Isn't the idea of being in the mafia is to be completely off radar? You know, low profile etc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mafia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mob still not rubbed out of new york's gambling... May 29 Sonny 1
Francisco "Frankie Boy"Cali demoted. (May '17) May '18 Crutches Sal 123
News 'Mexican Mafia' crackdown results in 85 arrests... May '18 tomin cali 1
News Sicilian mafia planned to murder investigative ... May '18 lavon affair 1
News 5 Insights From Comey's Memoir: Ex-FBI Chief Bl... Apr '18 mr gleeble 13
2016 Mafia Family Leaders (Jan '16) Apr '18 TheRedBrewer13 31
News Mafia Leaders Going Into 2013 - Mafia Family Le... (Jan '13) Apr '18 Joe Brooklyn 206