Posted in the Understanding gothic culture Forum
Since: Jan 17
#1 Jan 28, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm Pearl. I'm currently working on a school project regarding the perception of Gothic subculture. I am fascinated by the Gothic fashion and I would like to know more about the culture itself.
I would like to know:
1) What is Gothic mean to you?
2) What does it mean to be a Goth?
3) Is there a fixed standard appearance or style?
4) Does Gothic practice any rules or regulations?
5) How do you think the society viewed the Gothic?
I would very much appreciate it if you could take a moment to answer my questions. But, if in any way that my questions have offended you or make you feel uncomfortable, I am deeply sorry and I did not mean to do it.
If there is anything else that you think I would need to know, you can also included it in your text. Thank you!
Add your comments below
No child pornography or sexually explicit content.
Avoid personal attacks. Keep discussions civil.
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC