Borders, language, culture

Borders, language, culture

Posted in the Houston Forum

Truth

United States

#1 Monday Jun 18
Deport illegals immediately!
It's time deport all illegals immediately and this should include all DACA dreamers.
Most have not learned EnGlish!!
Most are financial burden to taxpayers.
Illegals will not work to assimilate into America.
Deport, deport, deport
Trurh

Reno, NV

#2 Monday Jun 18
And the farts.
GA moon

United States

#3 Wednesday Jun 20
Truth wrote:
Deport illegals immediately!
It's time deport all illegals immediately and this should include all DACA dreamers.
Most have not learned EnGlish!!
Most are financial burden to taxpayers.
Illegals will not work to assimilate into America.
Deport, deport, deport
I'm White American, I will always speaking Spanish or Portuguese, the rest of my life in America, freedom of Speech dumb ass, deport all WHITE TRASH REDNECKS IMMEDIATELY, THEY ARE A BURDEN ON SOCIETY, PERIOD!
GA moon

Frisco, TX

#4 Wednesday Jun 20
And the farts.
red dawn

Highlands, TX

#5 Wednesday Jul 4
MOON--- you can eat a big bowl of fart solids
red dawn

United States

#7 Wednesday Jul 4
I like moon farts
No more

United States

#8 Friday Jul 6
Truth wrote:
Deport illegals immediately!
It's time deport all illegals immediately and this should include all DACA dreamers.
Most have not learned EnGlish!!
Most are financial burden to taxpayers.
Illegals will not work to assimilate into America.
Deport, deport, deport
I agree. I totally agree. All they are is a huge burden too America anyways. My words to them free loaders is GET THE HECK OUT OF AMERICA and your all's 20 some kids too. It's disgusting and nerve racking. Get out.
Trump

United States

#9 Saturday Jul 7
No more wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree. I totally agree. All they are is a huge burden too America anyways. My words to them free loaders is GET THE HECK OUT OF AMERICA and your all's 20 some kids too. It's disgusting and nerve racking. Get out.
Agreed Moladia Tramp should get out she's an illegal alien hooker, Isn't she a NAZI dyke just sayin!She's a you could feed a million man army for the cost to baby sit an illegal in New York Tramp Tower! What a burden this immature biatch is it costs us dearly, don't most first ladies occupy the White House uppity NAZI dyke doesn't want to be around the shity old WHITE TRASH HOUSE OF AMERICA HA HA HA, THE FIRST LADY IS MORE OF A BURDEN THAN ANY MILLION HISPANICS OR LATINOS WHAT A JOKE BUNCH OF RACIST TURDS!
Trump

Fullerton, CA

#10 Saturday Jul 7
No more wrote:
<quoted text>

I agree. I totally agree. All they are is a huge burden too America anyways. My words to them free loaders is GET THE HECK OUT OF AMERICA and your all's 20 some kids too. It's disgusting and nerve racking. Get out.
And the farts

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bastille Day celebration in River Oaks doubles ... 3 hr Walter glen stockton 2
vote black first 19 hr coco4u 2
Why are high school football players not wearin... 23 hr Jake79 4
My mom is dating my old High school bully (Oct '16) Tue Your Daddy uncle tom 75
This guy needs to be hunted by all citizens Tue Peace be with us 2
News Houston man accused of shooting self in leg dur... Jul 14 Edwardfarts 3
News Houston police search for 33-year-old missing w... Jul 13 Walter glen stockton 2

Houston Jobs

Personal Finance

Houston Mortgages