Project Veritas founder honored by co...

Project Veritas founder honored by conservative group

There are 37 comments on the Fredericksburg.com story from Wednesday Dec 6, titled Project Veritas founder honored by conservative group. In it, Fredericksburg.com reports that:

James O'Keefe, the right-wing activist whose Project Veritas organization recently attempted to plant a false story in The Washington Post, was honored Wednesday night by a conservative religious organization. The award was presented by Virginia Thomas, wife of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, in a ceremony at Washington's Trump International hotel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fredericksburg.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Trumptard McTeabagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Wednesday Dec 6
That guy just humiliated himself like a week ago trying to plant a false story.
Cordwainer Trout

Brooks, KY

#2 Wednesday Dec 6
The focus should not be on him trying to plant a false story, but on his efforts to expose the routine publishing of false and misleading news stories by the Washington Post. Their slanted stories and editorials are outrageous. They have done a great disservice to the profession of journalism.
Trumptard McTeabagger

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Wednesday Dec 6
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The focus should not be on him trying to plant a false story, but on his efforts to expose the routine publishing of false and misleading news stories by the Washington Post. Their slanted stories and editorials are outrageous. They have done a great disservice to the profession of journalism.
They have 30 sources for their story on Roy Moore. There's a whole town that knows he's a freak.
Cordwainer Trout

Brooks, KY

#4 Wednesday Dec 6
Trumptard McTeabagger wrote:
They have 30 sources for their story on Roy Moore. There's a whole town that knows he's a freak.
Many of those sources have been completely discredited and the claims are all forty years old and unreliable. "That guy" from Veritas has been honored because of his unrelenting and routinely successful exposure of the monstrous behaviors of abortionists and their supporters. There are other highly relevant exposures he's accomplished. That's what he does... exposing falsehoods and inhuman behavior. He does it well.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#5 Thursday Dec 7
Trumptard McTeabagger wrote:
That guy just humiliated himself like a week ago trying to plant a false story.
He has shredded liberals and their fraud since he destroyed ACORN, another liberal slush fund.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#6 Thursday Dec 7
Trumptard McTeabagger wrote:
<quoted text>

They have 30 sources for their story on Roy Moore. There's a whole town that knows he's a freak.
Yawn, still no proof and Gloria left the state..........sigh. Liberal fail again.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#7 Thursday Dec 7
Trumptard McTeabagger wrote:
<quoted text>

They have 30 sources for their story on Roy Moore. There's a whole town that knows he's a freak.
Exactly. Here's why the allegations of the women are convincing:

"...The angry statement from Moore called the women’s claims “completely false” but so far, no one has been able to point to any contradictions, incongruence, or demonstrably false claims within their stories....

A variation of Occam’s Razor declares that the simplest explanation is the most likely one. You can either believe that Moore behaved in the way the women describe – accounting for any faults of memory in the forty or so years since then – OR you can believe that they all chose, spontaneously, to partake in an elaborate conspiracy to destroy his reputation, an effort that they no doubt understood would lead to making enemies. For example, yesterday a state representative called for the criminal prosecution of the women making the claims, not Moore...."

https://tinyurl.com/yda8v65u

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#8 Thursday Dec 7
Trumptard McTeabagger wrote:
<quoted text>

They have 30 sources for their story on Roy Moore. There's a whole town that knows he's a freak.
30 "sources" yet no charges have been filed.

Says alot about the credibility of those "sources".....

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#9 Thursday Dec 7
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>Yawn, still no proof and Gloria left the state..........sigh. Liberal fail again.
Anybody else notice that Gloria Allred never represents a "wronged" woman against any Democrat politician?

I guess if a woman wants justice she better make sure she's only offended by a Republican.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#10 Thursday Dec 7
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

30 "sources" yet no charges have been filed.

Says alot about the credibility of those "sources".....
"...If you believe Moore’s denials, you have to believe that four of these women, with no evidence that they know each other or ever met each other, all decided to lie when the Washington Post showed up at their door, that they all spontaneously made up a story that they were able to recount in detail in multiple retellings to reporters over a period of weeks, and they all chose to make up similar stories about Moore’s sexual pursuit...."

https://tinyurl.com/yda8v65u

“4 years of Libs in agony!”

Since: Jan 11

Lake Geneva, WI

#11 Thursday Dec 7
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

"...If you believe Moore’s denials, you have to believe that four of these women, with no evidence that they know each other or ever met each other, all decided to lie when the Washington Post showed up at their door, that they all spontaneously made up a story that they were able to recount in detail in multiple retellings to reporters over a period of weeks, and they all chose to make up similar stories about Moore’s sexual pursuit...."

https://tinyurl.com/yda8v65u
If all those stories are THAT credible and the accusers are THAT reliable, then why have no charges been filed?

If crimes were committed and the evidence was abundant and clear, he'd have been arrested a long time ago.

A case of when something's too good to be true it probably is.

I for one also find the timing of the whole thing to be suspicious. If there's ALL these women who claim to have ALL these stories, why did it take until now for it to become an issue? If it were the proverbial "common knowledge", why did the story wait until after he won the election to come out?

This stinks and if something stinks, the smell has to come from somewhere.....

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#12 Thursday Dec 7
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

If all those stories are THAT credible and the accusers are THAT reliable, then why have no charges been filed?

If crimes were committed and the evidence was abundant and clear, he'd have been arrested a long time ago.

A case of when something's too good to be true it probably is.

I for one also find the timing of the whole thing to be suspicious. If there's ALL these women who claim to have ALL these stories, why did it take until now for it to become an issue? If it were the proverbial "common knowledge", why did the story wait until after he won the election to come out?

This stinks and if something stinks, the smell has to come from somewhere.....
Alabama's statutes of limitations may answer your question.

https://tinyurl.com/yahbqzun

It's pretty clear Moore is a contemptible liar whether you're a Republican or not.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#13 Thursday Dec 7
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

If there's ALL these women who claim to have ALL these stories, why did it take until now for it to become an issue? If it were the proverbial "common knowledge", why did the story wait until after he won the election to come out?
So you believe the accusers decided to lie and partake in an elaborate conspiracy to destroy Moore's reputation when the Washington Post showed up at their door; and that they all spontaneously made up a story that they were able to recount in detail? I don't.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#14 Thursday Dec 7
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

Exactly. Here's why the allegations of the women are convincing:

"...The angry statement from Moore called the women’s claims “completely false” but so far, no one has been able to point to any contradictions, incongruence, or demonstrably false claims within their stories....

A variation of Occam’s Razor declares that the simplest explanation is the most likely one. You can either believe that Moore behaved in the way the women describe – accounting for any faults of memory in the forty or so years since then – OR you can believe that they all chose, spontaneously, to partake in an elaborate conspiracy to destroy his reputation, an effort that they no doubt understood would lead to making enemies. For example, yesterday a state representative called for the criminal prosecution of the women making the claims, not Moore...."

https://tinyurl.com/yda8v65u
If your reasoning is correct, then we should believe that when Obama hid all his birth, school and travel records it was assumed he had something to hid..........which he did.

Since: Sep 17

Location hidden

#15 Thursday Dec 7
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>
If your reasoning is correct, then we should believe that when Obama hid all his birth, school and travel records it was assumed he had something to hid..........which he did.
Infowars or Breitbart?
Revoke Him Hard

Greenfield, IN

#16 Thursday Dec 7
The office of New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman has laid the groundwork to revoke the charitable status of the conservative group Project Veritas last week, claiming it had misled the state about its president James O’Keefe’s past criminal conviction.

O’Keefe pleaded guilty in 2010 to entering a federal building under false pretenses, after breaking into Democratic Sen. Mary Landrieu’s office. He was sentenced to three years probation, fined $1,500 and had to serve 100 hours of community service.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/06/new-york-at...
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Thursday Dec 7
Of course they did. Conservatives love fake news while calling truthful fact based news organizations fake.
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Thursday Dec 7
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
The focus should not be on him trying to plant a false story, but on his efforts to expose the routine publishing of false and misleading news stories by the Washington Post. Their slanted stories and editorials are outrageous. They have done a great disservice to the profession of journalism.
The exposure of Veritas, by the Washington Post goes to show they check their sources, and that in fact they are doing exactly what good journalists are supposed to do. Separate fact from fiction, Credible sources from non-credible sources.

Sorry you dislike real journalism.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#19 Thursday Dec 7
Minnesota Mike wrote:
<quoted text>

So you believe the accusers decided to lie and partake in an elaborate conspiracy to destroy Moore's reputation when the Washington Post showed up at their door; and that they all spontaneously made up a story that they were able to recount in detail? I don't.
I believe if the yearbook was real, it would have been certified by forensics. It wasn't. So there is only he said, she said and that is not proof.
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#20 Thursday Dec 7
BHM5267 wrote:
<quoted text>

30 "sources" yet no charges have been filed.

Says alot about the credibility of those "sources".....
Most of these allegations could not reach the courts because of the statute of limitations, therefore no charges can be filed. Does not mean they are not true though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Washington Post Company Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 INVESTIGATE 1
News Prominent 9th Circuit judge accused of sexual m... Dec 9 anonymous 2
News Replacing Tillerson Would Lead to More Hawkish ... Dec 8 jimani_privac 4
News EDITORIAL: Anti-smoking zealots upset that some... Dec 7 Say What 2
News John Conyers just ducked out the back door to e... Dec 5 Hostis Publicus 1
News Young voter turnout in Virginia could spell tro... Dec 5 Haleys Flag Removal 38
News Washington Post claims activist tried to embarr... Nov 30 Ex Senator Santpo... 19
More from around the web