DID SOMEONE STUFF Serious Lady's BIRD...

DID SOMEONE STUFF Serious Lady's BIRD THIS THANKSGIVING?

Posted in the Columbus Forum

Lebron James

Lancaster, OH

#2 Friday Nov 24
obama say ,,,,,

the gays can marry.

obama say ,,,,,

girl can pee pee in boys room & boy can pee pee in girls room.

obama say ,,,,,

a girl can say she/he a boy and a boy can say he/she a girl.

therefore ,,,,,,, maybe ,,,,,,,

obama say ,,,,,

a turkey can say it a chicken & chicken is in another aisle.

aisle 2!

look there!
BizzyBee got DOXXED

Edison, NJ

#3 Friday Nov 24
Probably Spook stuffed his little pink peanut in her. He was lured by her topix wealth, and told her my real name and address!
UTrashy

United States

#4 Saturday Nov 25
I love fisting a turkey.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#5 Saturday Nov 25
Serious lady is a class act and she was just too buy doing other things to be bothered by all the trolls on this site.
The Silence of the Pams

Lansing, MI

#6 Saturday Nov 25
Pam wrote:
Serious lady is a class act and she was just too buy doing other things to be bothered by all the trolls on this site.
Why didn't you go visit her? It's been years since she offered.
d pants

Matawan, NJ

#9 Saturday Nov 25
BizzyBee wrote:
Where's "Big Johnson"??
He has your dad's balls in his mouth.
Chicken George

Lancaster, OH

#10 Saturday Nov 25
BizzyBee wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you mean Leviticus 18:22......"for it is an Abomination!"......?
Chicken of the Sea

Lancaster, OH

#11 Saturday Nov 25
UTrashy wrote:
I love fisting a turkey.
Chicken of the Sea

Lancaster, OH

#12 Saturday Nov 25
Pam

Marysville, OH

#13 Saturday Dec 2
The Silence of the Pams wrote:
<quoted text>

Why didn't you go visit her? It's been years since she offered.
Like I said Serious is a class act and very knowledgeable on many subjects and is too classy for this type of forum. I learned a great deal from her and would like to be like her in many ways so STFU!!!!!!!!!!
UTrashy

Dearborn, MI

#15 Thursday Dec 7
UTrashy wrote:
I love fisting a turkey.
Gawd... I hate you...

Lol!!!
UTrashy

Dearborn, MI

#16 Thursday Dec 7
d pants wrote:
<quoted text>

He has your dad's balls in his mouth.
LMAO!!!

Hilarious...

It's funny because it's true...
Silence of the Pams

Edison, NJ

#17 Thursday Dec 7
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>

Like I said Serious is a class act and very knowledgeable on many subjects and is too classy for this type of forum. I learned a great deal from her and would like to be like her in many ways so STFU!!!!!!!!!!
Her life of crime has been exposed. Go back to getting groped by truckers at your greasy spoon diner.
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#18 Thursday Dec 7
Silence of the Pams wrote:
<quoted text>
Her life of crime has been exposed. Go back to getting groped by truckers at your greasy spoon diner.
do you jerk off while typing always?

are you touching yourself dreaming of Pam, but disgruntled knowing only your moldy latex doll awaits you?
Reality Speaks

East Lansing, MI

#19 Friday Dec 8
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

do you jerk off while typing always?

are you touching yourself dreaming of Pam, but disgruntled knowing only your moldy latex doll awaits you?
Where do I come up with these posts? I look in the mirror of my life as a manager at the hotel were GlitterSucks visited her friend Sue E Side. Now you all know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Does Donald Trump Tell So Many Lies? 6 min Pickle Rick 130
Your Huge Xmas Tax Cut ! 1 hr Brice N Livingston 2
Flynn Pleads Guilty 1 hr d pants 684
Opioid Ohio 3 hr BACgameon 21
What is wrong with Jim Jordan? 7 hr Featherman 5
DC Scandal is about to blow wide open 9 hr Escondito 72
You can't say freshmen at Easthampton (Massachu... 9 hr Escondito 8
What Has Happened To America? 9 hr Escondito 181

Columbus Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages