Stormy Daniels arrested after strip c...

Stormy Daniels arrested after strip club performance in Ohio: lawyer

There are 40 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jul 11, 2018, titled Stormy Daniels arrested after strip club performance in Ohio: lawyer. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Stormy Daniels, the adult film star suing the President after an alleged affair, has been arrested in Ohio, according to her lawyer. Michael Avenatti said that his client, who was paid $130,000 not to discuss the alleged affair during the 2016 campaign, was "arrested in Columbus, Ohio, performing the same act she has performed across the nation at nearly a hundred strip clubs."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tampa Tim

Boynton Beach, FL

#1 Jul 12, 2018
It could not happen to a sleazier skankier sow. Those places are breeding grounds for dirt, diseases, drugs and danger. She knows this and still degrades and defiles herself going in diseased infested shitt bars. Its hard to feel sorry for her,she has a young daughter, what kind of message is she sending her, instead of keeping a low profile and acting decent she strips nude for strangers, not a step up at all from porno movies. She is in her forties ,,time to start acting it. I hope she cleans up her act..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
Big Johnson

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Jul 12, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
And cops. They must like it too. It sounds like half of the Columbus police department was there. I guess they needed a break from looking at kiddie porn on the internet.
SoSueMe

United States

#3 Jul 12, 2018
LMAO!!! The liberals tool to go after Trump...how did that work out for you? Love it.
DemoHater

Dearborn, MI

#4 Jul 12, 2018
Stormy Daniels should run for mayor of Columbus. She couldn't be any worse than the two previous boobs running Columbus into the ground.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#5 Jul 12, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
It could not happen to a sleazier skankier sow. Those places are breeding grounds for dirt, diseases, drugs and danger. She knows this and still degrades and defiles herself going in diseased infested shitt bars. Its hard to feel sorry for her,she has a young daughter, what kind of message is she sending her, instead of keeping a low profile and acting decent she strips nude for strangers, not a step up at all from porno movies. She is in her forties ,,time to start acting it. I hope she cleans up her act..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
You are so right Tim.
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#6 Jul 12, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
It could not happen to a sleazier skankier sow. Those places are breeding grounds for dirt, diseases, drugs and danger. She knows this and still degrades and defiles herself going in diseased infested shitt bars. Its hard to feel sorry for her,she has a young daughter, what kind of message is she sending her, instead of keeping a low profile and acting decent she strips nude for strangers, not a step up at all from porno movies. She is in her forties ,,time to start acting it. I hope she cleans up her act..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
well said
Pam

Marysville, OH

#7 Jul 12, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
It could not happen to a sleazier skankier sow. Those places are breeding grounds for dirt, diseases, drugs and danger. She knows this and still degrades and defiles herself going in diseased infested shitt bars. Its hard to feel sorry for her,she has a young daughter, what kind of message is she sending her, instead of keeping a low profile and acting decent she strips nude for strangers, not a step up at all from porno movies. She is in her forties ,,time to start acting it. I hope she cleans up her act..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
She likes the money. I used to work at Hooters and used to envy the money that strippers made in tips but it really is not worth degrading yourself as much as happens in a strip club which is not the sort of thing you want your daughter knowing about you. Sometimes touching happens though in dark bars, usually without your consent but sometimes it just goes with the territory and sometimes it is best to just go with the flow IYKWIM.
Yankee Trader

Mooresville, NC

#8 Jul 12, 2018
She is trash and so is her lawyer ! I'd like to see the police whip both of their asses.
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Jul 12, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
It could not happen to a sleazier skankier sow. Those places are breeding grounds for dirt, diseases, drugs and danger. She knows this and still degrades and defiles herself going in diseased infested shitt bars. Its hard to feel sorry for her,she has a young daughter, what kind of message is she sending her, instead of keeping a low profile and acting decent she strips nude for strangers, not a step up at all from porno movies. She is in her forties ,,time to start acting it. I hope she cleans up her act..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
Trump more or less paid $130K to sleep with a porn star. Who's the sleaze?
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Jul 12, 2018
Yankee Trader wrote:
She is trash and so is her lawyer ! I'd like to see the police whip both of their asses.
If she's trash, what does that say about the guy who paid her $130K hush money. You know, the President.
oldace78

Logan, OH

#11 Jul 12, 2018
I wonder how much was paid to get the charges dropped?
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#12 Jul 12, 2018
Yankee Trader wrote:
She is trash and so is her lawyer ! I'd like to see the police whip both of their asses.
You're into that kinky stuff, huh?

woof
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#13 Jul 12, 2018
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>

If she's trash, what does that say about the guy who paid her $130K hush money. You know, the President.
Don't ask such difficult questions.

woof
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#14 Jul 12, 2018
oldace78 wrote:
I wonder how much was paid to get the charges dropped?
$130,000?

woof
Put her in jail

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 12, 2018
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>

And cops. They must like it too. It sounds like half of the Columbus police department was there. I guess they needed a break from looking at kiddie porn on the internet.
The Columbus police officers were doing their job. I think Stormy needs to be charged, she knew what she was doing. She shouldn't get preferential treatment.
Truth

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 12, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
It could not happen to a sleazier skankier sow. Those places are breeding grounds for dirt, diseases, drugs and danger. She knows this and still degrades and defiles herself going in diseased infested shitt bars. Its hard to feel sorry for her,she has a young daughter, what kind of message is she sending her, instead of keeping a low profile and acting decent she strips nude for strangers, not a step up at all from porno movies. She is in her forties ,,time to start acting it. I hope she cleans up her act..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
She's probably broke that's why she's still on the circuit. She should've been retired by now. She needs to give it up, she's in her forties. To old for a dancer.
Truth

Columbus, OH

#17 Jul 12, 2018
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump more or less paid $130K to sleep with a porn star. Who's the sleaze?
You don't know if that's true or not do you? Where's the proof? She looks like a money grubber from where I'm sitting.
Tampa Tim

Boynton Beach, FL

#20 Jul 12, 2018
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know if that's true or not do you? Where's the proof? She looks like a money grubber from where I'm sitting.
I guess the jury is still out on that one. Even through I'm not a big fan of his I would like too think he had more class and taste than to lay down with something like her! And I agree she wants the money badly. I think she lied when she said someone threatened her in a gym parking lot years ago, let me tell you something, any woman who has her life threatened and her child in a parking lot would haul ass outta there, to the cops or safety..she claims she just, after the threat just waltzed into her aerobics class without a care in the world. That is unbelievable..sorry. I hope he didnt mess with her, dont think we will ever know for sure. If he did, amazing he'd expose his family to disease.
Truth

Columbus, OH

#22 Jul 12, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
<quoted text>

I guess the jury is still out on that one. Even through I'm not a big fan of his I would like too think he had more class and taste than to lay down with something like her! And I agree she wants the money badly. I think she lied when she said someone threatened her in a gym parking lot years ago, let me tell you something, any woman who has her life threatened and her child in a parking lot would haul ass outta there, to the cops or safety..she claims she just, after the threat just waltzed into her aerobics class without a care in the world. That is unbelievable..sorry. I hope he didnt mess with her, dont think we will ever know for sure. If he did, amazing he'd expose his family to disease.
It's such an unbelievable story, I don't believe it. It sounds like she would do anything for more money. She is envious of people with money because of what she has had to do for money. I don't believe her story....sorry. She shouldn't get preferential treatment in Ohio for breaking the law.
Duke for Mayor

Indian Trail, NC

#24 Jul 12, 2018
Pam wrote:
<quoted text>

She likes the money. I used to work at Hooters and used to envy the money that strippers made in tips but it really is not worth degrading yourself as much as happens in a strip club which is not the sort of thing you want your daughter knowing about you. Sometimes touching happens though in dark bars, usually without your consent but sometimes it just goes with the territory and sometimes it is best to just go with the flow IYKWIM.
I love the touching part when I go to gay bars.

woof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump 4 min Donald j Trump 44
Neo-Nazi loving president destroys America 5 min 404 not found 21
Trump will resign soon 8 min Donald j Trump 126
Democrats want to close Income Inequality, whic... 37 min Reality Speaks 24
News Black male youth more fearful when visiting whi... 45 min Reality Speaks 27
Crossfire Hurricane - It's Back! 1 hr Reality Speaks 134
Wasserman Info Mother Load | WTF???? (Aug '17) 6 hr Reality Speaks 300

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages