Stormy Daniels arrested after strip c...

Stormy Daniels arrested after strip club performance in Ohio: lawyer

There are 40 comments on the New York Daily News story from Jul 11, 2018, titled Stormy Daniels arrested after strip club performance in Ohio: lawyer. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

Stormy Daniels, the adult film star suing the President after an alleged affair, has been arrested in Ohio, according to her lawyer. Michael Avenatti said that his client, who was paid $130,000 not to discuss the alleged affair during the 2016 campaign, was "arrested in Columbus, Ohio, performing the same act she has performed across the nation at nearly a hundred strip clubs."

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#25 Jul 12, 2018
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>I love the touching part when I go to gay bars.

woof.
I'll bet you do.

woof
Melania Nudity A-ok

Waipahu, HI

#26 Jul 12, 2018
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
She's probably broke that's why she's still on the circuit. She should've been retired by now. She needs to give it up, she's in her forties. To old for a dancer.
Not in her 40's yet. BUT THOSE NUDE photos of our FIRST LADY of the U.S., Melania Trump, one even showing her clinging with another woman .. that ok ?
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#28 Jul 12, 2018
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>

And cops. They must like it too. It sounds like half of the Columbus police department was there. I guess they needed a break from looking at kiddie porn on the internet.
Two years ago eight members of an Ohio family were slaughtered in their beds at four different locations on the same night. It was the biggest murder in Ohio's history and remains unsolved to date. Now we can see why. Apparently, busting Stormy Daniels for lewd behavior takes precedent to solving real crimes, like murder. I wonder how much taxpayer money was squandered on that photo-op arrest? Do you suppose any of that political theatre was in preparation for the upcoming midterm elections?
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#29 Jul 13, 2018
Cujo wrote:
<quoted text>

Trump more or less paid $130K to sleep with a porn star. Who's the sleaze?
Republicans are the very definition of hypocrisy. Where do the pious, holier-than-thou mother-effers get the idea they have the right to pass judgement on anybody? I wonder how many of those republican lawmakers can honestly say they have never watched a pornographic movie or had a lap dance in a strip bar. I'm betting not many.

If they choose to live a life of hypocrisy, that is their right, but they do not have the right to push their puritanical briefs on the rest of the population. These are the same type of men that would have sex with their slaves, but lynch a black man if he even looked at a white woman. They are the type of men whose values allow men to bed as many woman as possible but condemn a woman if she has sex outside of marriage. Republicans have painted themselves as the moral majority, the party of values, but as history has clearly shown thru Republican Icons such as Roy Moore, they are really the party of perversion.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#30 Jul 13, 2018
Let Freedom Ring wrote:
Two years ago eight members of an Ohio family were slaughtered in their beds at four different locations on the same night. It was the biggest murder in Ohio's history and remains unsolved to date. Now we can see why. Apparently, busting Stormy Daniels for lewd behavior takes precedent to solving real crimes, like murder. I wonder how much taxpayer money was squandered on that photo-op arrest? Do you suppose any of that political theatre was in preparation for the upcoming midterm elections?
Columbus police have nothing to do with the Rhoden massacre investigation. Responsibility for that fiasco lies with Sheriff Reader, and Thomas Stickrath and Benjamin Suver of BCI.

Also, the Rhoden massacre was not the "biggest" murder in Ohio's history.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#31 Jul 13, 2018
Melania Nudity A-ok wrote:
Not in her 40's yet. BUT THOSE NUDE photos of our FIRST LADY of the U.S., Melania Trump, one even showing her clinging with another woman .. that ok ?
Melania should go on a strip club tour with Stormy. They both dislike Trump.
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#33 Jul 13, 2018
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>

Melania should go on a strip club tour with Stormy. They both dislike Trump.
Put a pole in the oval office and turm up the AC/DC.

woof
Dutty Boukman

United States

#34 Jul 13, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
It could not happen to a sleazier skankier sow. Those places are breeding grounds for dirt, diseases, drugs and danger. She knows this and still degrades and defiles herself going in diseased infested shitt bars. Its hard to feel sorry for her,she has a young daughter, what kind of message is she sending her, instead of keeping a low profile and acting decent she strips nude for strangers, not a step up at all from porno movies. She is in her forties ,,time to start acting it. I hope she cleans up her act..strip clubs are just havens for druggies creeps and crime, and hooker females. She must like it.
What makes you her judge and jury?
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#35 Jul 13, 2018
Dutty Boukman wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you her judge and jury?
He goes to church the day after going to the strip club.

woof
Fap

United States

#36 Jul 13, 2018
Stormy.....fap.....fap...fap.. fapfapfap.
fap fap fap fap fap fap

Silver Spring, MD

#37 Jul 13, 2018
This got me so hard.
Tampa Tim

Boynton Beach, FL

#39 Jul 13, 2018
Dutty Boukman wrote:
<quoted text>

What makes you her judge and jury?

I'm not her judge and jury. Thats for a much higher force than me. I don't like her, but I dont like Trump either so its got nothing to do with him, if he layed down with her thats his mistake and misfortune. The charges should not have been dropped. Two other strippers doing exactly what she was doing are still in jail where she should be. And some stupid clause does not excuse it. And as far as the remark she made about being " traumatized" and "rattled" about a arrest and a few hours in a jail cell...thats bullshit...any woman who strips nude for perverts and creeps, has sex on screen with hundreds of men and women, and invites strangers too touch privates in dirty rank skank topless dives is not easily rattled. Maybe she should be concerned about how this might rattle her young impressionable innocent daughter! Instead of her own ass and money hungry greed. I guess its true narcissists go well together. And thats exactly what she and her whitehouse-boy mistake are!!
Not her judge or jury.
Oliver Canterbury

Miami, FL

#41 Jul 14, 2018
Tampa Tim wrote:
<quoted text>

Not her judge or jury.
If a person has a lifestyle that is leading to eternal damnation (according to my Bible) these are warnings. Stormy if you are reading this repent and believe in Jesus Christ before it is too late. We are all sinners in desperate need of salvation. Donít become a sinner in the hands of an angry GOD,
Pope Che Reagan Christ I

Twinsburg, OH

#42 Jul 14, 2018
Oliver Canterbury wrote:
<quoted text>

If a person has a lifestyle that is leading to eternal damnation (according to my Bible) these are warnings. Stormy if you are reading this repent and believe in Jesus Christ before it is too late. We are all sinners in desperate need of salvation. Donít become a sinner in the hands of an angry GOD,
How do you know she hasn't?
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#44 Jul 14, 2018
Oliver Canterbury wrote:
<quoted text>

If a person has a lifestyle that is leading to eternal damnation (according to my Bible) these are warnings. Stormy if you are reading this repent and believe in Jesus Christ before it is too late. We are all sinners in desperate need of salvation. Donít become a sinner in the hands of an angry GOD,
"Mind thy own fcking business."

Book of Duke, 7:13

woof
Dutty Boukman

Toledo, OH

#45 Jul 14, 2018
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>He goes to church the day after going to the strip club.

woof
Good Christians usually do.
Duke for Mayor

Indian Trail, NC

#51 Jul 14, 2018
fap fap fap fap fap fap wrote:
This got me so hard.
Let's hook up.

wooooooof.
Fap

United States

#52 Jul 14, 2018
Stoooorrrmy.....fap fap fap fapfap fap fap.....spoooot.
404 not found

United States

#53 Jul 15, 2018
Big Johnson wrote:
<quoted text>

Columbus police have nothing to do with the Rhoden massacre investigation. Responsibility for that fiasco lies with Sheriff Reader, and Thomas Stickrath and Benjamin Suver of BCI.

Also, the Rhoden massacre was not the "biggest" murder in Ohio's history.
A bunch of hillbilly drug dealers got what was coming to them. Other than how much fun it would be to bring MS-13 to Justice, who cares?
Interested

United States

#54 Jul 15, 2018
404 not found wrote:
<quoted text>

A bunch of hillbilly drug dealers got what was coming to them. Other than how much fun it would be to bring MS-13 to Justice, who cares?
You sound sweet, are you seeing anyone?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nelson BUSTED Lying about Russia 1 hr Let Freedom Ring 24
Democrats founded the KKK 2 hr Devin 36
Register to vote now and VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS 5 hr White Fangs 77
Wasserman Info Mother Load | WTF???? (Aug '17) 5 hr Password 123456 295
Crossfire Hurricane - It's Back! 5 hr 404 not found 72
News Black male youth more fearful when visiting whi... 5 hr 404 not found 13
Touching Nuts 5 hr Keep Tryin Kid 3
Best President? 5 hr Jock Strap 568
we are q 7 hr Duke for Mayor 173

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages