PAPA John's founder Schnatter used N....

PAPA John's founder Schnatter used N..word and defended

Posted in the Columbus Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PapaJohnPizzaRac ist

Waipahu, HI

#1 Jul 11, 2018
John Schnatter, Papa John's Pizza founder used the N.. word in a business conference call said he didn't feel it was wrong because Colonel Sanders called blacks N---ers. WHAT?? So He's selling pizza And promoting Racism? WHAT??
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#2 Jul 11, 2018
PapaJohnPizzaRacist wrote:
John Schnatter, Papa John's Pizza founder used the N.. word in a business conference call said he didn't feel it was wrong because Colonel Sanders called blacks N---ers. WHAT?? So He's selling pizza And promoting Racism? WHAT??
so don't buy one

problem solved

you owe me $500 for solving your problem.
PapaJohnPizzaRac ist

Waipahu, HI

#3 Jul 11, 2018
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

so don't buy one

problem solved

you owe me $500 for solving your problem.
Check's in the mail.
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#4 Jul 11, 2018
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

so don't buy one

problem solved

you owe me $500 for solving your problem.
Sorry, gluten free Sally, but that only works with your parents. Us REAL Americans earn what we have. You just stick out your grubby little hand and say "Gimme, gimme". The creepy cupie doll faced owner of Papa John's is just another disgusting example of a Trump loving, racist right wing kook. Just like you.
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#5 Jul 11, 2018
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry, gluten free Sally, but that only works with your parents. Us REAL Americans earn what we have. You just stick out your grubby little hand and say "Gimme, gimme". The creepy cupie doll faced owner of Papa John's is just another disgusting example of a Trump loving, racist right wing kook. Just like you.
your extremist minority circle jerk of punks have no chance
Enter Username

Hudson, OH

#6 Jul 11, 2018
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>

your extremist minority circle jerk of punks have no chance
Personally, I think an "extremist" would be more like the kind of person who makes documented death threats online to people who disagree with their political views. Let me know if you'd like a time and date stamped direct link to you making felony death threats online to people who disagree with your political views. It will only be easily accessible forever...and ever...and ever...
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#7 Jul 11, 2018
Enter Username wrote:
<quoted text>

Personally, I think an "extremist" would be more like the kind of person who makes documented death threats online to people who disagree with their political views. Let me know if you'd like a time and date stamped direct link to you making felony death threats online to people who disagree with your political views. It will only be easily accessible forever...and ever...and ever...
your political views are not America's.

you lost, and will continue to lose

losing is your life

now get back to your scarecrow rant, and show money you fantasize you have
404 not found

Reynoldsburg, OH

#8 Jul 11, 2018
PapaJohnPizzaRacist wrote:
John Schnatter, Papa John's Pizza founder used the N.. word in a business conference call said he didn't feel it was wrong because Colonel Sanders called blacks N---ers. WHAT?? So He's selling pizza And promoting Racism? WHAT??
Who cares, zypperhead?
Duke for Mayor

Kent, OH

#9 Jul 11, 2018
404 not found wrote:
<quoted text>

Who cares, zypperhead?
Papa John can go fck himself. His pizza is cardboard and he's a bigot, just like you.

woof
PapaJohnPizzaRac ialSlur

Waipahu, HI

#10 Jul 11, 2018
404 not found wrote:
<quoted text>

Who cares, zypperhead?
Shareholders care and now he has resigned.
PapaJohnPizzaRac ialSlur

Waipahu, HI

#11 Jul 12, 2018
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

Papa John can go fck himself. His pizza is cardboard and he's a bigot, just like you.

woof
PAPA John's
Pizza's no better than the frozen ones I buy cheaply at Wal-Mart. I keep several in the freezer and pop one in my oven when I want. Good and HOT.
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#13 Jul 12, 2018
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>

Papa John can go fck himself. His pizza is cardboard and he's a bigot, just like you.

woof
you can refuse business with whomever you choose

Aldi has some decent take and bake pizza......your problem is solved.
Pam

Marysville, OH

#14 Jul 12, 2018
i like Donatos!
Reality Speaks

Kirkersville, OH

#15 Jul 12, 2018
Pam wrote:
i like Donatos!
they have the best gluten free pizza in my opinion
Tyronne

Clarksville, IN

#16 Jul 12, 2018
The Colonel sure knew how to make some finger licking good fried chicken in his day.
Pizza Hut

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2018
Sad
Joe

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2018
If John was black, we would not even be talking about this. It would be a non-issue as they throw that term around all the time. This rings of discrimination and a violation of first amendment rights.
Leftover Pizza

United States

#19 Jul 13, 2018
Joe wrote:
If John was black, we would not even be talking about this. It would be a non-issue as they throw that term around all the time. This rings of discrimination and a violation of first amendment rights.
He's gone, bye bye
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#20 Jul 13, 2018
404 not found wrote:
<quoted text>

Who cares, zypperhead?
Did you make up a new name to call people? Lol. Lord you bigots are infantile. Just like the baby trump balloon depicts.
Let Freedom Ring

United States

#21 Jul 13, 2018
Joe wrote:
If John was black, we would not even be talking about this. It would be a non-issue as they throw that term around all the time. This rings of discrimination and a violation of first amendment rights.
Some things are acceptable, some things are not. Civilized people apparently will not tolerate throwing that term about, and if racists still choose to use it they should be ready to accept the consequences Society will inevitably hand them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Columbus Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
class ! 3 min Reality Speaks 4
we are q 4 min Let Freedom Ring 147
Best President? 7 min Fact 555
Register to vote now and VOTE FOR DEMOCRATS 7 min Reality Speaks 68
Crossfire Hurricane - It's Back! 11 min Male 51
Trump will resign soon 25 min Bruce G Ohr 36
How Did The Democrats Become The Party Of The R... 26 min Bruce G. Ohr 8

Columbus Jobs

Personal Finance

Columbus Mortgages