GUEST

United States

#1 Wednesday Jun 13
Somebody got bust this morning and took all the s**t off of here. They don't want our opinion on any of that stuff any more. Aaahhhh LOL. Start it all over y'all
Personal

United States

#2 Wednesday Jun 13
GUEST wrote:
Somebody got bust this morning and took all the s**t off of here. They don't want our opinion on any of that stuff any more. Aaahhhh LOL. Start it all over y'all
Well first of all go kiss your momma ass.
Guest

United States

#3 Wednesday Jun 13
Personal wrote:
<quoted text>

Well first of all go kiss your momma ass.
Surely you aren't the same "Personal" who claims to be a volunteer at the schools. Surely not. Are you?
Personal

United States

#4 Wednesday Jun 13
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Surely you aren't the same "Personal" who claims to be a volunteer at the schools. Surely not. Are you?
Maybe why it your business. I know few work there act like they do not have any brains. Riding around flipping people off because some one busted them by speak truth about them. By way they act and every one knows about family member getting busted with drugs. Then you had that black teacher making sexual move on student not long back. That what you need worry about instead of the person one cuss word that doesn't get used at school
Personal

United States

#5 Wednesday Jun 13
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Surely you aren't the same "Personal" who claims to be a volunteer at the schools. Surely not. Are you?
what are you ready all post then start complaining about something getting taken off. Look like facts that you are putting up are not true. So quit spreading your lies and worry about your own life.
GUEST

United States

#6 Thursday Jun 14
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>

Surely you aren't the same "Personal" who claims to be a volunteer at the schools. Surely not. Are you?
Do y'all know how many NASTY people work at our schools?
GUEST

United States

#7 Thursday Jun 14
There are nasty people EVERY WHERE. I think this was actually started by someone wanting to know why..every time someone nasty gets in trouble with the law and it is put on here why do y'all take it all off? But to me it's because someone doesn't want people around here know but LETS GET REAL!!!!! All the people that have been recently jail...EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS HOW THEY ARE...so what are THEY TRYING TO HIDE?
Guest

United States

#8 Thursday Jun 14
Personal wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe why it your business. I know few work there act like they do not have any brains. Riding around flipping people off because some one busted them by speak truth about them. By way they act and every one knows about family member getting busted with drugs. Then you had that black teacher making sexual move on student not long back. That what you need worry about instead of the person one cuss word that doesn't get used at school
It's my business because everything that everyone does is everybody's business, as what each and every person does affects everyone else in the world in some shape, form or fashion. When you post on Topix, you should know that all the responses you receive won't be pleasurable to you. At which school do you volunteer?

Are you an American? Did you recently move here to America from another country?
Guest

United States

#9 Thursday Jun 14
Personal wrote:
<quoted text>

what are you ready all post then start complaining about something getting taken off. Look like facts that you are putting up are not true. So quit spreading your lies and worry about your own life.
I'm confused. Possibly you have me confused with another Guest. What facts did I put up that aren't true? What lies am I spreading?
Guest

United States

#10 Thursday Jun 14
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>

Do y'all know how many NASTY people work at our schools?
What do you mean by "NASTY"? Nasty how?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wynne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pathetic people 37 min Personal 5
New Italian restaurant 55 min Guest 64
Murder 1 hr Chewy 16
Word Game (Oct '10) 5 hr skeeter 5,949
cops (Oct '15) 10 hr YOU DONT KNOW JACK 108
family dollar store 14 hr GUEST 9
Three word game (Feb '09) 15 hr Luci 3,276

Wynne Jobs

Personal Finance

Wynne Mortgages