First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Help

Newport, AR

#1 Feb 26, 2018
Iím looking for a daycare for my 6 month old and my 3 year old and am new to the area. Any suggestions? Who to use who to stay away from?
Stay away

Monette, AR

#2 Feb 27, 2018
Help wrote:
Iím looking for a daycare for my 6 month old and my 3 year old and am new to the area. Any suggestions? Who to use who to stay away from?
Stay away from the one off of Hwy 69 it says under new owners but it is the same sh*t hole itís always been. If you donít clean house it becomes a mess and this place hasnít been cleaned in years.
Wow

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Feb 28, 2018
What is it called? I have no idea where 69 is even?? Just moved here!
Stay away wrote:
<quoted text>

Stay away from the one off of Hwy 69 it says under new owners but it is the same sh*t hole itís always been. If you donít clean house it becomes a mess and this place hasnít been cleaned in years.
Parentof3

United States

#4 Monday May 14
Stay away wrote:
<quoted text>

Stay away from the one off of Hwy 69 it says under new owners but it is the same sh*t hole itís always been. If you donít clean house it becomes a mess and this place hasnít been cleaned in years.
You talking bout Kids Acatame? That is a great place I have 3 kids that went there for years and absolutely loved it!!!
No go

Monette, AR

#5 Monday May 14
Parentof3 wrote:
<quoted text>

You talking bout Kids Acatame? That is a great place I have 3 kids that went there for years and absolutely loved it!!!
Well obviously you arenít a very attentive parent. If so you would know that children were fed expired food, one child was bit several times and no one in the daycare even let the parent know, she discovered it when she got the child home, they will hire anyone to work there. Workers have been found asleep, known for being on drugs, and have criminal records. So my advice is stay away. Thankful my child never went there but I hated seeing what happened to a few of my friends kids and trouble they had w the place.
Parentof3

United States

#6 Monday May 14
I personally knew the owner. She did a fantastic job. However, just like any business employees sometimes didnít take their jobs seriously and in that situation it made her job hard. Things happen at any daycare, accidents, bites and so forth. They happen daily even with the correct ratios and the best of staff. I substituted there quite often and know first hand that as long as the owner or Stacy McAuliffe was there everything went perfect. It is now under new management and I know her personally as well. I think she will do a fabulous job just as the previous owner. Trumann needs a daycare and people are always gonna talk. Talk is cheap. The only way you can judge is if you try it and see.
Hmmm

Monette, AR

#7 Monday May 14
Parentof3 wrote:
I personally knew the owner. She did a fantastic job. However, just like any business employees sometimes didnít take their jobs seriously and in that situation it made her job hard. Things happen at any daycare, accidents, bites and so forth. They happen daily even with the correct ratios and the best of staff. I substituted there quite often and know first hand that as long as the owner or Stacy McAuliffe was there everything went perfect. It is now under new management and I know her personally as well. I think she will do a fabulous job just as the previous owner. Trumann needs a daycare and people are always gonna talk. Talk is cheap. The only way you can judge is if you try it and see.
Sorry but some people want their child in a safe environment and Iíve never seen anything stable about any of it. Itís shove kids together to save a buck. Ask the former owner how many fines she had to pay dhs because it couldnít make regulation. Krissy moye worked there and is w a registered sex offender and was busted not to long ago. Is that really who you want taking care of your child?
Parentof3

United States

#8 Monday May 14
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>

Sorry but some people want their child in a safe environment and Iíve never seen anything stable about any of it. Itís shove kids together to save a buck. Ask the former owner how many fines she had to pay dhs because it couldnít make regulation. Krissy moye worked there and is w a registered sex offender and was busted not to long ago. Is that really who you want taking care of your child?
She never had to pay DHS fines. That is not how that works. If you get written up, you have 30 days to correct the issue. You cannot pay to get out of it. You must meet the minimum licensing requirement to keep a license. I saw a few write ups but also know they were corrected immediately. I know personally because I worked as a sub!!
i know

United States

#9 Tuesday May 15
My child goes there and I have had a few issues but the owner took care of them right away. My child loves it there and like I said if you have an issue take it to the owner. That’s the only way it will be fixed. Everyone deserves a chance. Also there isn’t any sex offenders working there. They have to pass a background check.
Guest

West Memphis, AR

#11 Tuesday May 15
Parentof3 wrote:
<quoted text>

You talking bout Kids Acatame? That is a great place I have 3 kids that went there for years and absolutely loved it!!!
"Acatame".... Are you kidding me?

You cannot even spell academy, and you expect people to take you seriously?
i know

Newport, AR

#12 Tuesday May 15
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>"Acatame"... . Are you kidding me?

You cannot even spell academy, and you expect people to take you seriously?
That’s how they spell it.
Kids A Cat A Me. Don’t believe me? Look it up on Facebook or drive by there and look at the sign.
Lol

Monette, AR

#13 Tuesday May 15
i know wrote:
<quoted text>
That’s how they spell it.
Kids A Cat A Me. Don’t believe me? Look it up on Facebook or drive by there and look at the sign.
They was just stating the name because it doesnít look professional, but nothing about that place is.
Maranda

Bethlehem, PA

#14 Wednesday May 16
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>

Well it came out of her own horse mouth. She claims that because of Erica she had to pay large sums of money because Dhs fines her. And yes Dhs can find a facility. So maybe you should check your facts. Why do you think she sold it. Sinking ship
This is previous owner, I never paid fines. You can ask DHS personally if youíd like. I sold it so I could spend more time with my kids.
Maranda

Bethlehem, PA

#15 Wednesday May 16
Spelled it that way because we are the Wildcats lol
Amused

Bethlehem, PA

#16 Wednesday May 16
Some people have nothing to do and are so ignorant!!! Fact is lots of people would love to own a business but canít get the funding or donít have enough intelligence to make things work. Previous owner did it for years. Iíd say that took lots of patience. Businesses are tough especially organizations run thru government programs. Anytime someone owns a business it is hard. A daycare is one of the hardest to own and operate with a the laws I would imagine, especially the day to day dealing with so many different people. Heck just dealing with children alone would be hard for me. Funny thing is the exact ones who talked bad about the owner or the daycare are still constantly applying for a job there or currently working there. That makes zero sense to me. I think the name was clever naming after Wildcats and it doesnít take a genius to comprehend that was its intent lol lol!! People get a life!!!
Guest

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Wednesday May 16
Looks like someone is jealous of her if you ask me
Brave

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Wednesday May 16
Who has a horse mouth? Funny people get on here hiding behind a computer lol!!!
Happy

Bethlehem, PA

#19 Wednesday May 16
I had a child there several years ago and I have a child there now. For the most part, it has always been great!! My kids have always had excellent care and loved their teachers and both owners have been wonderful to me and my children. I would recommend!!!
Disturbed

Bethlehem, PA

#20 Wednesday May 16
It is completely shocking that anyone would believe for 1 minute that a daycare could operate with staff that are criminals. All staff that work with children or adults must pass criminal and FBI background checks. These checks are ran thru the DHS office in Little Rock. For any of you reading this that think for one minute that DHS would allow any of this to slip thru the cracks you are off your rocker!!! Lmfao!!!
Blown away

Bethlehem, PA

#21 Wednesday May 16
If it was such a horrible place why would Erica want to work there or still be associated with it? Weird to me lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Trumann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 56 min Alphapapa 43,234
Halfacre 1 hr Not 7
Shooting 1 hr Sorry people 29
Seth Mullins 4 hr No doubt 4
going off the grid (Oct '17) 4 hr Guess 6
Love of my life 4 hr Guess 10
What's going on with Krissy moye 5 hr Joyce 11

Trumann Jobs

Personal Finance

Trumann Mortgages