1977 Red F150 Stepside
On the Hunt - Please Read

Cookeville, TN

#1 Nov 15, 2017
I am looking for my husband's truck from high school. We live in Cookeville and we sold it in 1988-89 to a man in Alexandria, TN and would love to buy it back. I know it is a long shot but we have to start somewhere. If you know anything about the truck, please reply here and I can give you my contact info! Thanks for any and all help I can get!
Durrr

United States

#2 Nov 25, 2017
On the Hunt - Please Read wrote:
I am looking for my husband's truck from high school. We live in Cookeville and we sold it in 1988-89 to a man in Alexandria, TN and would love to buy it back. I know it is a long shot but we have to start somewhere. If you know anything about the truck, please reply here and I can give you my contact info! Thanks for any and all help I can get!
Why would any sane person look for a F O R D ? why not just find a dog turd and push it around town?
On the Hunt - Please Read

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 27, 2017
Durrr wrote:
<quoted text>

Why would any sane person look for a F O R D ? why not just find a dog turd and push it around town?
REALLY? How ignorant.
Durrt

United States

#4 Dec 3, 2017
On the Hunt - Please Read wrote:
<quoted text>

REALLY? How ignorant.
Whaaaaaa whaaa another F O R D whine bag getting their
panties in a wad. So yep, REALLY!!!!!!!!
Bubba

United States

#5 May 9, 2018
I wonder how many Chevys my ford has pulled out if a ditch
just trying to help

Smithville, TN

#6 May 9, 2018
If you have a VIN number try a Fairfax report that might be helpful, or if you really want to know hire a PI to do a VIN search.

I have never used car fax, I am under the impression it will tell you if the vehicle is still registered and where.

Do you have any idea who he sold it to? Maybe you can track them down.
just trying to help

Smithville, TN

#7 May 9, 2018
just trying to help wrote:
If you have a VIN number try Fairfax...
Should have been Carfax
FriendlyBakedbit ch

Cookeville, TN

#8 May 17, 2018
Durrr wrote:
<quoted text>

Why would any sane person look for a F O R D ? why not just find a dog turd and push it around town?
I hope you have walked face first into traffic since posting DURRR.....hhahahahuuuuhhhh...i diot
FriendlyBakedbit ch

Cookeville, TN

#9 May 17, 2018
Bubba wrote:
I wonder how many Chevys my ford has pulled out if a ditch
My new hero right here. Can always trust someone with the name Bubba. FACT
durrr

United States

#10 May 22, 2018
FriendlyBakedbitch wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you have walked face first into traffic since posting DURRR.....hhahahahuuuuhhhh...i diot
yeah I did, funny thing happened though. The traffic I walked into was all Found On Road Dead, or in other word FORD. Course maybe they were all just F'd Over Rebuilt Dodges. I do believe Fat Obese Retarded Dipshits finally have something they can drive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Smithville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arenít Raffles for Profit Illegal? 5 hr Gail 7
Britta & sleeping with Daniel Wilson dad 7 hr Nasty 5
Wendy Hancock 12 hr Lol 4
New Schools (Jan '18) 13 hr I Told you 16
tabby webb (Feb '13) Sun Countrytime22 6
Jamboree Sun Jambo No Show 1
Hot life Sat Bustin10 10 3

Smithville Jobs

Personal Finance

Smithville Mortgages