2 kids bumming money
Concerned citizen

Salyersville, KY

#1 Mar 27, 2018
2 kids bumming money off everybody in town
What

Salyersville, KY

#2 Mar 27, 2018
Concerned citizen wrote:
2 kids bumming money off everybody in town
Kids? They were alone, not supervised by an adult? You didn't call the police? If I saw KIDS alone and bumming money I would have stayed with them until the police arrived after I called them. Perhaps you weren't to concerned if your first thought was post on topix and not call the police and stay with the unattended KIDS until the police got there.
Doug

Santa Cruz, CA

#3 Mar 27, 2018
Concerned citizen wrote:
2 kids bumming money off everybody in town
Who cares! Your choice to give or not to give. No one can make you either way. Now move along now
Concerned citizen

United States

#4 Mar 27, 2018
What wrote:
<quoted text>

Kids? They were alone, not supervised by an adult? You didn't call the police? If I saw KIDS alone and bumming money I would have stayed with them until the police arrived after I called them. Perhaps you weren't to concerned if your first thought was post on topix and not call the police and stay with the unattended KIDS until the police got there.
Not young kids there of age there old enough to get jobs
Doug

New York, NY

#5 Mar 27, 2018
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>

Not young kids there of age there old enough to get jobs
So ! get a job yourself
Concerned citizen

Salyersville, KY

#6 Mar 28, 2018
Doug wrote:
<quoted text>

So ! get a job yourself
I do have a job for your information...
Doug

New York, NY

#7 Mar 28, 2018
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>

I do have a job for your information...
Well go work overtime cause you obviously have to much time on your hands worrying about what others are doing
NoneYee

Salyersville, KY

#8 Apr 16, 2018
Billy Stevens and his wife is who they are. Liars. Druggies. Thieves. Nothing more than a complete waste of good oxygen. I have helped them many times only adter buying into their,Im homeless, cold and hungry bullshit.
Craig

Santa Cruz, CA

#9 Apr 16, 2018
NoneYee wrote:
Billy Stevens and his wife is who they are. Liars. Druggies. Thieves. Nothing more than a complete waste of good oxygen. I have helped them many times only adter buying into their,Im homeless, cold and hungry bullshit.
Sounds like your the dumb one then. Hows the saying go? Fool me once thats on you. Fool me twice Im the dummy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salyersville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Bailey the twerp 2 hr Curtis 64
Too lazy to get a job and leave. 2 hr Curtis 6
Hep a confirmed in magoffin ? 3 hr Curtis 6
Junkyard In Town 3 hr STUPID LITTLE MAN 93
Election 5 hr Trace 40
Eddie Bailey 6 hr Eddie Bailey 20
MARK CAUDILL is seeing another woman CHRISTY 11 hr truth 1

Salyersville Jobs

Personal Finance

Salyersville Mortgages