well

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Apr 19, 2018
Why do women carry on with married men, then tjink they done no wrong???
Well now

Russell Springs, KY

#3 Apr 20, 2018
well wrote:
Why do women carry on with married men, then tjink they done no wrong???
Why do men carry on with married women, then think they done no wrong?
Enough Said

Arlington, TX

#5 Apr 20, 2018
well wrote:
Why do women carry on with married men, then tjink they done no wrong???
Because neither care about the one at home. They think they won't get caught. Or if they are and they continue to deny it then to them it never happened. And the fact that they are a&*holes.
Cheaters

United States

#7 Apr 23, 2018
Iíve never seen as many cheaters as I did when I was at Russell Springs. Pitiful. Iíll admit to thinking less of sooo many people that I knew.
Buddy

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone have any names of these so called cheaters
Enough Said

United States

#9 Tuesday Apr 24
Buddy wrote:
Does anyone have any names of these so called cheaters
Why are you looking to have yourself added to the list of lowlifes or are you one of them and worried your name will get out??
mad

United States

#11 Tuesday Apr 24
I better not be on this list
Foster

United States

#12 Tuesday Apr 24
mad wrote:
I better not be on this list
As a matter of fact you are on the list.
mad

United States

#13 Tuesday Apr 24
Oh yeah. Who am I then
Your all so fake

Russell Springs, KY

#14 Wednesday Apr 25
Moral police, in Russell co. HAHAHA You gotta be shatting me! What a laugh, you got female judges who could not keep their legs together , at your courthouses. Hell , one of um laid up with a preachers son, who was married with kids.(2) Broken happy homes! The other screwed her grandpa , to get a judge ship.(2) Broken homes! The other women, got her job cause her husbands a judge with ties , in Somerset . Who proble got a bond for your alls drunkard Prosecutor, who screws his wife. With JUNKIES on his, rocket docket. Broken fam seems to be what Russell co voters look up to! What a joke! Moral police in Russell co. You got that kinda leadershat. Hahaha You might say , it's required to be part of the Republican party, in Russell co. HEHEHEHE
Haha

United States

#16 Wednesday Apr 25
Your all so fake wrote:
Moral police, in Russell co. HAHAHA You gotta be shatting me! What a laugh, you got female judges who could not keep their legs together , at your courthouses. Hell , one of um laid up with a preachers son, who was married with kids.(2) Broken happy homes! The other screwed her grandpa , to get a judge ship.(2) Broken homes! The other women, got her job cause her husbands a judge with ties , in Somerset . Who proble got a bond for your alls drunkard Prosecutor, who screws his wife. With JUNKIES on his, rocket docket. Broken fam seems to be what Russell co voters look up to! What a joke! Moral police in Russell co. You got that kinda leadershat. Hahaha You might say , it's required to be part of the Republican party, in Russell co. HEHEHEHE
Oh no, it's another angry democrat. You sound like such a grand a moral person yourself. Everytime you point at finger at someone else, there will always be 4 pointing right back at you. Fake seems to be run of the mill.
Nobody

United States

#17 Wednesday Apr 25
If you cheat then you deserve everything you get when you get caught. You know none of you are as sneaky as you think. There's always someone that will run their mouths about what they know when a pill bottle is rattled in front of them or they are handed a straw.
huddle slut

Tampa, FL

#18 Wednesday Apr 25
There is a waitress at the Huddle House who is a little bit too flirty with husbands who come in their with their wife! Obviously, he is married, so now would be a good time to quit rubbing up on him and leaning over his lap acting like youre retrieving plates. That stuff can wait until we are completely done.
Annoyed

United States

#20 Thursday Apr 26
huddle slut wrote:
There is a waitress at the Huddle House who is a little bit too flirty with husbands who come in their with their wife! Obviously, he is married, so now would be a good time to quit rubbing up on him and leaning over his lap acting like youre retrieving plates. That stuff can wait until we are completely done.
I seen her as well doing it to my husband. I never got her name so I could say something. Does anyone know her name
Cheaters

Somerset, KY

#22 Friday Apr 27
Lots of cheaters around. I worked at a well known factory of German air conditioner parts and LOTS of married people cheated out there. Absolutely disgusting what I saw people doing.
Ready

Russell Springs, KY

#23 Wednesday May 16
Come on I'm ready.
At my table

Russell Springs, KY

#24 Thursday May 17
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>

I seen her as well doing it to my husband. I never got her name so I could say something. Does anyone know her name

Ashley Bennett.
Real

United States

#25 Thursday May 17
well wrote:
Why do women carry on with married men, then tjink they done no wrong???
It's not always the woman it's usually the man but it takes two to tango and go figure
Real

United States

#26 Thursday May 17
Cheaters wrote:
Lots of cheaters around. I worked at a well known factory of German air conditioner parts and LOTS of married people cheated out there. Absolutely disgusting what I saw people doing.
There's cheaters all over the world

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Women hanging at the pool room. Any thoughts? (Sep '17) 38 min Fragile 10
School Board Raising Taxes? (Sep '17) 43 min Working class 13
Lack of police 46 min Confused 31
Police Chief Irvin accuses US Justice Watch rep... (Sep '09) 3 hr Hillbilly 32
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr mdbuilder 177,888
Murders and Missing Person: Who are all of them? (Dec '07) 5 hr Prayers 34
FBI Nabs Irvin and Rogers protector (Mar '09) 5 hr Areyousure 71
Russell Co Prosecutor Matthew Leveridge Arrested (Mar '09) 11 hr hyden sucks 106
Clete WINS (May '14) Wed LeeAnn 23

Russell Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Russell Springs Mortgages