Dippin Donuts owner one way ticket to...

Dippin Donuts owner one way ticket to Prison

Posted in the Rome Forum

Oh no

United States

#1 Tuesday Jun 12
Looks like it finally caught up to John. You can only cheat the IRS for so long. They got him Hook Line & Sinker. Kids loved flaunting all their assests on social media that came from stolen money. Perfect file for the IRS. Like stealing candy from a baby. I know everybody says it's just an investigation but once the IRS shows up they already got you. Just tying up loose ends at this point.
BEANS BURRITO

Rome, NY

#2 Tuesday Jun 12
he will take greek in prison
baretta1976

Geneva, NY

#3 Tuesday Jun 12
If it was as bad as you say they have totally padlocked ALL the stores and kept them closed for seizure. Nothing to see here...nothing to see here...please go home - kindly disperse!

Don't worry, Rose. I'll give you a ride home.
SexyRose

United States

#4 Tuesday Jun 12
They can't be shut down and have their assets seized until they have had their day in court. That's why they were executing search warrants. To gather evidence to present in court. Then they'll determine how much they owe. If they can't pay it, the feds will seize toys and assets.
bean Berrito

United States

#5 Tuesday Jun 12
just rode by dp they are open
Benny Burrito

Montgomery, AL

#6 Tuesday Jun 12
bean Berrito wrote:
just rode by dp they are open
WOW! Nothing gets by you beans!
BEANS BURRITO

Rome, NY

#7 Tuesday Jun 12
back to mickey d's?
Benny Burrito

Montgomery, AL

#8 Tuesday Jun 12
SexyRose wrote:
They can't be shut down and have their assets seized until they have had their day in court. That's why they were executing search warrants. To gather evidence to present in court. Then they'll determine how much they owe. If they can't pay it, the feds will seize toys and assets.
Maybe you should have your 5 year old show you how to Google so you won't look so STUPID!

"IRS collection powers. Congress has given the IRS enormous legal powers to collect past due taxes. The IRS can seize just about anything that you own -- including your bank account, home, and wages. And the IRS doesn't need a court order or judgment before closing your business and grabbing your property. In most cases, the IRS only has to send you a form "demand letter" before it acts -- and, in special cases, it isn't compelled to give you any warning at all. The IRS can effectively close down your operation by seizing your assets -- business accounts, desks, inventory -- and padlocking your doors."
Buck Oats

Rome, NY

#9 Wednesday Jun 13
Benny Burrito wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe you should have your 5 year old show you how to Google so you won't look so STUPID!

"IRS collection powers. Congress has given the IRS enormous legal powers to collect past due taxes. The IRS can seize just about anything that you own -- including your bank account, home, and wages. And the IRS doesn't need a court order or judgment before closing your business and grabbing your property. In most cases, the IRS only has to send you a form "demand letter" before it acts -- and, in special cases, it isn't compelled to give you any warning at all. The IRS can effectively close down your operation by seizing your assets -- business accounts, desks, inventory -- and padlocking your doors."
I can't wait til they get that nitz with the backhoe,hope he gets 99 years!
nope

Rome, NY

#10 Friday Jun 15
SexyRose wrote:
They can't be shut down and have their assets seized until they have had their day in court. That's why they were executing search warrants. To gather evidence to present in court. Then they'll determine how much they owe. If they can't pay it, the feds will seize toys and assets.
You are wrong, just sayin. The government WILL shut down and padlock a business BEFORE they go to court. If this were a tax evasion issue, all stores would now be closed.(They also would have been given about 100000 opportunities to fix it before it went that far.
Dean

Edison, NJ

#11 Friday Jun 15
The IRS requested a judge signed subpoena and a search warrant for records and evidence during a US Attorney’s office investigation. IRS brought a locksmith to drill the locks on office doors, filing cabinets and safe. The police were present as only observing peace officers allowing IRS search warrant. This is a federal investigation of fraudulent deductions and tax evasion. After the US attorney receives evidence of crime committed - they will file charges.
I have no idea how anyone could deny it is tax evasion.
Mediumplease

Saranac Lake, NY

#12 Friday Jun 15
Dean wrote:
The IRS requested a judge signed subpoena and a search warrant for records and evidence during a US Attorney’s office investigation. IRS brought a locksmith to drill the locks on office doors, filing cabinets and safe. The police were present as only observing peace officers allowing IRS search warrant. This is a federal investigation of fraudulent deductions and tax evasion. After the US attorney receives evidence of crime committed - they will file charges.
I have no idea how anyone could deny it is tax evasion.
Totally agree - but the dumb customer keep going there knowing they have been cheating the system
Rose bootay

Moravia, NY

#13 Sunday Jun 17
No worries. Nobody will go to prison. I'm sure the corp or llc will claim to have no assets and the family will restart another coro or llc.
Welcome to Rome

Rome, NY

#14 Sunday Jun 17
Mediumplease wrote:
<quoted text>

Totally agree - but the dumb customer keep going there knowing they have been cheating the system
Who cares? Do you go there for food or for his accounting practices? Is he even guilty? Do you even know if he's been charged with anything? He could be completely innocent or the biggest criminal in the town's history and you little people wouldn't know either way nor would it have any outcome on your pathetic lives. Not that regardless of the outcome you'll all still talk shit anyway so what does it matter?
lsd

Rome, NY

#15 23 hrs ago
did he put weed into his donuts? A rumor

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
My love 24 min Love 7
your all bums 31 min Bum Burrito 6
investigate oneida county corruption 1 hr The Truthiest 5
Pot smokers are just as bad as heroin addicts 1 hr sameshiot 4
Walmart danielle 3 hr Facts 8
me tv 3 hr BEANS BURRITO 4
Diane kelley 3 hr oldman 16

Rome Jobs

Personal Finance

Rome Mortgages