Rochester teen charged in slaying of ...

Rochester teen charged in slaying of his girlfriend

There are 23 comments on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from May 16, 2018, titled Rochester teen charged in slaying of his girlfriend. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

Jermaine M. Brown, 17, charged in the shooting death of his girlfriend Ciara Grimes on Delamaine Drive on May 9. Rochester teen charged with manslaughter in slaying of his girlfriend on Delamaine Drive Jermaine M. Brown, 17, charged in the shooting death of his girlfriend Ciara Grimes on Delamaine Drive on May 9. Check out this story on DemocratandChronicle.com: https://on.rocne.ws/2rMMOCF While investigating a 911 call for 18-year-old woman shot and found in a driveway on Delamaine Drive, police encounter a stand off.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Boycott Israel

Brockport, NY

#1 May 16, 2018
Look the d and c is calling him a teen.
Racist 13wham is calling him a man, cause he's black.
Jason D

Penfield, NY

#2 May 16, 2018
They should just call him what he is, a murderer. Put a cap in her when he found out she was pregnant. He had a 1:6 chance it was his anyway.

A white guy would have taken responsibility. Or denied the whole thing and stormed out. Either way, no dead girl in the driveway.
MPuppet

Morehead City, NC

#3 May 16, 2018
DAYUM !

Reminds me of another story in the 90's on Carter and Norton . Homeboy was mad at his girl friend about his new baby so he snatched the new born and spiked the poor child into the driveway asphalt in front of witnesses .

The family of the deceased knew it was him all along . These young girls see babies as the lottery win . She should have been home protecting her pregnancy and future welfare check .

Good news , 3 lives destroyed , welfare for 1 prison inmate . We needs prison slave workers to ya'll .
Jason D

Penfield, NY

#4 May 16, 2018
MPuppet wrote:
DAYUM !

Reminds me of another story in the 90's on Carter and Norton . Homeboy was mad at his girl friend about his new baby so he snatched the new born and spiked the poor child into the driveway asphalt in front of witnesses .

The family of the deceased knew it was him all along . These young girls see babies as the lottery win . She should have been home protecting her pregnancy and future welfare check .

Good news , 3 lives destroyed , welfare for 1 prison inmate . We needs prison slave workers to ya'll .
Exactly. Instead of discussing an issue to see if they can resolve it, the eliminate the problem by committing a homicide. At 17 he's already an animal, with no regard for human life. Now he can serve some prison time to pay his debt to society. So stupid, but not unexpected or extraordinary. Business as usual in the 'hood.
MPuppet

Morehead City, NC

#5 May 17, 2018
Homeboy goes to Judge , families escorted out of proceedings in fear of retribution .

Sounds like both kids have dumb parents . The mother of the victim can't speak proper english .

Now she's crying about past abuse that she was not aware of . When you let your daughters roam the streets unsupervised this is what you can get . The baby is just a bonus of course .

Blame the parents , the kids and society . All FAILED !

Girls should be protected from urban baby daddies , Fail ! All these punks do is get high all day and try to get layed . These girls are banging the neighborhood boys for $ and drugs . That is the dirty secret of innercity childhood .
Penny

Penfield, NY

#6 May 17, 2018
MPuppet wrote:
All these punks do is get high all day and try to get layed . These girls are banging the neighborhood boys for $ and drugs . That is the dirty secret of innercity childhood .
It's the baby lottery. Perpetuated for another generation. No wonder the Hispanics have blown by them in one tenth the time.
Wedge of the South

Chicago, IL

#7 May 17, 2018
Penny: DO NOT EVER POST HERE AGAIN. Thanks
Penny

Penfield, NY

#8 May 17, 2018
Wedge of the South wrote:
Penny: DO NOT EVER POST HERE AGAIN. Thanks
Like forever, or like for a few days? Whatever.
Boycott Israel

Brockport, NY

#9 May 17, 2018
If he only shot her in the arm, maybe he didn't mean to kill her.
Penny

Penfield, NY

#10 May 17, 2018
Boycott Israel wrote:
If he only shot her in the arm, maybe he didn't mean to kill her.
We will never know. You would figure, holding the gun sideways, they couldn't inflict a fatal shot. Dragging her out to the driveway, and leaving her in a pile, was a nice touch. Guess humanity is out the window with those people. They leave their victims stacked up for trash collection?

Probably stole her cell phone before he dragged her outside. They love their cell phones.
Wedge of the South

Chicago, IL

#11 May 17, 2018
Penny go away this is my forum I don't want u here
Aaron Schlossberg

Brockport, NY

#12 May 17, 2018
Penny wrote:
<quoted text>We will never know. You would figure, holding the gun sideways, they couldn't inflict a fatal shot. Dragging her out to the driveway, and leaving her in a pile, was a nice touch. Guess humanity is out the window with those people. They leave their victims stacked up for trash collection?

Probably stole her cell phone before he dragged her outside. They love their cell phones.
If she was only shot in the arm, maybe she walked outside or ran outside?
And even if he dragged her, maybe he was trying to take her to the hospital?
Its not like he dragged her out back and stuck her in a trash can.
Penny

Penfield, NY

#13 May 17, 2018
Aaron Schlossberg wrote:
<quoted text>

If she was only shot in the arm, maybe she walked outside or ran outside?
And even if he dragged her, maybe he was trying to take her to the hospital?
Its not like he dragged her out back and stuck her in a trash can.
That's why you people will never, ever get ahead. You guys don't take responsibility for anything. Always extenuating circumstances. He killed her. Case closed. Her parents are burying her.
Izzy Mandelbaum

Phoenix, AZ

#14 May 17, 2018
That's what they do. You're right, they will never get ahead. Then they will whine about how there all oppressed. We're not buying what they're selling.
Aaron Schlossberg

Brockport, NY

#15 May 17, 2018
Penny wrote:
<quoted text>That's why you people will never, ever get ahead. You guys don't take responsibility for anything. Always extenuating circumstances. He killed her. Case closed. Her parents are burying her.
Thats why u people always look stupid, you assume everything based on your racist views.

I don't even know where they came up with the story that he dragged her outside to begin with.
Did he admit this? No. Did people in the house help the police? No. Was the police their witnessing it? No
And why would he want to drag out front to begin with? It makes no sense. Why not shoot her in the head or the other arm?
The police and or the news are just making a story of made up things.
If she was in the house and he showed up and shot her in the arm, it makes much more sense that she ran out front for help and collapsed on the driveway.
But you racist whites see blacks doing normal things like leaving an Airbnb and make a big event out of it that we were robbing it.
No a black woman shot in the arm could have ran away and tried to get help, it had to be the scary big black man shot her in the arm and dragged her by her hair outside dragger her face along the ground while she was screaming for her life as the other savages watched and cheered him on.
Penny

Penfield, NY

#16 May 17, 2018
Aaron Schlossberg wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats why u people always look stupid, you assume everything based on your racist views.

I don't even know where they came up with the story that he dragged her outside to begin with.
Did he admit this? No. Did people in the house help the police? No. Was the police their witnessing it? No
And why would he want to drag out front to begin with? It makes no sense. Why not shoot her in the head or the other arm?
The police and or the news are just making a story of made up things.
If she was in the house and he showed up and shot her in the arm, it makes much more sense that she ran out front for help and collapsed on the driveway.
But you racist whites see blacks doing normal things like leaving an Airbnb and make a big event out of it that we were robbing it.
No a black woman shot in the arm could have ran away and tried to get help, it had to be the scary big black man shot her in the arm and dragged her by her hair outside dragger her face along the ground while she was screaming for her life as the other savages watched and cheered him on.
You should defend him. He would get 100 years. You're just spewing speculation. We're not being racist, we're just fed up. You people are shooting up our city.
Iescapedny

Chicago, IL

#17 May 17, 2018
Penny stop posting
Penny

Penfield, NY

#18 May 17, 2018
Iescapedny wrote:
Penny stop posting
Like when should I stop? Like now, or like later tonight, or like Friday? Are you like the feed the bums guy? Why aren't you like feeding the homeless, or like injecting them with Narcan?
Iescapedny

Chicago, IL

#19 May 17, 2018
Stop posting now u r not wanted here pig
Penny

Penfield, NY

#20 May 17, 2018
Iescapedny wrote:
Stop posting now u r not wanted here pig
OK, like right now is like what you're saying? I'm going. Darn, I like posted again, didn't I?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rochester Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Term: Unidicted Coconspirator 55 min IescapedNY 1
So much Winning !!! I hire only the best 2 hr IescapedNY 2
Johnstown Craker charged with selling veteran g... 2 hr Rhonda 3
Cuomo Prime Time - CNN 2 hr IescapedNY 2
News NYSDOT removes flagpoles from I-490 3 hr Rhonda 5
Grenades found in Greece, a suburban town 4 hr Rhonda 5
Madonna Turns 60 4 hr Perfect 18

Rochester Jobs

Personal Finance

Rochester Mortgages