Lost relationship

Since: Feb 18

Richmond, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2018
You dropped me like a bad habit. Been up for 4 days, my health was in bad shape. Please give me another chance. I'm lost and dont know how to be a better person with out you. I need my family back.
D Hopkins

United States

#3 Mar 4, 2018
I know how you feel. I let anger issues, drugs and liquor run a good woman off. I canít take things back but I would. I will never find another like her.
You need help not me

Richmond, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2018
Twoshort wrote:
You dropped me like a bad habit. Been up for 4 days, my health was in bad shape. Please give me another chance. I'm lost and dont know how to be a better person with out you. I need my family back.
James T W so you can suck me dry some more? I agree with you all now That he is a cursed woman abuser! It was right there! Young ones hate him badly. His mom raised him to take from vulnerable women. Heís truly pitiful. See you in hell.
Boogieman

United States

#5 Mar 10, 2018
You need help not me wrote:
<quoted text>James T W so you can suck me dry some more? I agree with you all now That he is a cursed woman abuser! It was right there! Young ones hate him badly. His mom raised him to take from vulnerable women. Heís truly pitiful. See you in hell.
I'm sure that All women are Saints.. She probably got what she deserves. Cheaters always do.
Rocky

Lexington, KY

#6 Mar 10, 2018
You need help not me wrote:
<quoted text>James T W so you can suck me dry some more? I agree with you all now That he is a cursed woman abuser! It was right there! Young ones hate him badly. His mom raised him to take from vulnerable women. Heís truly pitiful. See you in hell.
Whatís wrong with knocking one around a bit when they get out of line?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Richmond Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 21 min USA 181,198
Missing teen girl in Berea (Jun '13) 33 min Prayers for Brook... 8,586
~*~ Last Post WINS ~*~ (Oct '11) 37 min Concerned_American 5,883
"FLATLINE'S" Last Word New Sentence (Jan '18) 48 min Doobie Time 294
Song Title Game (Aug '09) 51 min Doobie Time 42,915
Add a Word, Drop a Word (Sep '11) 52 min Doobie Time 24,180
Whiskey barrel 3 hr Papa Bear 2

Richmond Jobs

Personal Finance

Richmond Mortgages