Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (A...

Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in Register Herald).

There are 110 comments on the www.register-herald.com story from Sep 21, 2008, titled Perturbed by high gasoline prices? (Article in Register Herald).. In it, www.register-herald.com reports that:

After a sharp jump last weekend in gasoline prices to an average of $4.15 a gallon for regular brand at most Beckley area stations, motorists began venting their anger and demanded real answers to why prices ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.register-herald.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Constitutionalis t

Summersville, WV

#108 Apr 30, 2017
Pee wee Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has---------! Name one----He is fulfilling his promises but is being obstructed by the democratic Socialist that want your freedoms removed. He just promised ur 2nd amendment was safe from the democrats while he is President.
Article [I](Amendment 1 - Freedom of expression and religion)
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Sorry, but the press and media can also have a voice. I know it's hard to stomach criticism, but you cannot tuck your tail between your legs and say it's lies. This makes you a misleader and not a leader.
Steve

Chicago, IL

#109 May 1, 2017
Pee wee Herman wrote:
<quoted text>
No one has---------! Name one----He is fulfilling his promises but is being obstructed by the democratic Socialist that want your freedoms removed. He just promised ur 2nd amendment was safe from the democrats while he is President.
Hey pee wee... almost every single one of them. Lol. And how is it the democrats are holding him back when its majority republican. They even laughed at a couple things he did pass through cause he had his vp vote to have complete majority. Lol. You people kill me seriously.
The one that had the most problems was obama cause the place had more republican seats then also. Thats why his 8 years were so tough. And even then he did more then trump will ever do for us. Plus trump has it easy compared to how he got it and when obama was voted in. Bush left this place a disaster and obama made it the great america again. Now we have someone to come in and take credit were he hasnt done nothing. Oh but wait. Fox was proven wrong on his unemployment scale. There is more unemployed in these past 2 months then in 2016. Lol. Jobs are being lost already. Native americans and ranchers are being ran off thier property so russia can have thier pipeline. Thats what trump has done for us
Uncle Al Sharpton

Dillwyn, VA

#110 May 2, 2017
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey pee wee... almost every single one of them. Lol. And how is it the democrats are holding him back when its majority republican. They even laughed at a couple things he did pass through cause he had his vp vote to have complete majority. Lol. You people kill me seriously.
The one that had the most problems was obama cause the place had more republican seats then also. Thats why his 8 years were so tough. And even then he did more then trump will ever do for us. Plus trump has it easy compared to how he got it and when obama was voted in. Bush left this place a disaster and obama made it the great america again. Now we have someone to come in and take credit were he hasnt done nothing. Oh but wait. Fox was proven wrong on his unemployment scale. There is more unemployed in these past 2 months then in 2016. Lol. Jobs are being lost already. Native americans and ranchers are being ran off thier property so russia can have thier pipeline. Thats what trump has done for us
. I like Trump. I will send him a letter of thanks as soon as he gets u off ur property.
For real

Summersville, WV

#111 May 2, 2017
Uncle Al Sharpton wrote:
<quoted text>. I like Trump. I will send him a letter of thanks as soon as he gets u off ur property.
Words cannot even describe how ignorant you truly are.
Pee wee Herman

Dillwyn, VA

#112 May 2, 2017
For real wrote:
<quoted text>

Words cannot even describe how ignorant you truly are.
What do u know about Indians? Running ur mouth about somenthing u heard on tv. Bet u have never been further than Turkey Dip. Shut up and smoke ur grass.
Steve

Cannelton, WV

#113 May 2, 2017
Pee wee Herman wrote:
<quoted text>

What do u know about Indians? Running ur mouth about somenthing u heard on tv. Bet u have never been further than Turkey Dip. Shut up and smoke ur grass.
This from a guy going by pee wee at his moms house. Lol.
Cryme A River

San Jose, CA

#114 May 2, 2017
Steve wrote:
<quoted text>

Hey pee wee... almost every single one of them. Lol. And how is it the democrats are holding him back when its majority republican. They even laughed at a couple things he did pass through cause he had his vp vote to have complete majority. Lol. You people kill me seriously.
The one that had the most problems was obama cause the place had more republican seats then also. Thats why his 8 years were so tough. And even then he did more then trump will ever do for us. Plus trump has it easy compared to how he got it and when obama was voted in. Bush left this place a disaster and obama made it the great america again. Now we have someone to come in and take credit were he hasnt done nothing. Oh but wait. Fox was proven wrong on his unemployment scale. There is more unemployed in these past 2 months then in 2016. Lol. Jobs are being lost already. Native americans and ranchers are being ran off thier property so russia can have thier pipeline. Thats what trump has done for us
Only problem with unemployment stats is they don't count the people that are no longer looking for work as in quitting looking for work. Look at our area alone... bigger paying jobs going bye bye during Obummers tenure. CSX, DOW, AK, Honeywell ... off the top of my mind, and now peeps at Special Metals sweating. Since Trump took over there is a plant going in South Shore, South Point, and on the Dow site.

And do you think it may be a factor that a record number of people received SS Disability during Obummers admin? Living off the gov teet is the democratic way after all.

The reason your party lost is they alienated the working class, while championing everyone else like illegal aliens, BLM, Gays, islamic extremists, left wing extremists (paid rioters)... everyone but who pays the damn bills. Plus having Killary as your candidate didn't help. And how many votes from Bernie supporters your candidate's low down and conniving ways got Trump, we'll just have to guess on. I suspect it was more than a few.
1 post removed
Pmurt the great

Summersville, WV

#116 May 3, 2017
Cryme A River wrote:
<quoted text>

Only problem with unemployment stats is they don't count the people that are no longer looking for work as in quitting looking for work. Look at our area alone... bigger paying jobs going bye bye during Obummers tenure. CSX, DOW, AK, Honeywell ... off the top of my mind, and now peeps at Special Metals sweating. Since Trump took over there is a plant going in South Shore, South Point, and on the Dow site.

And do you think it may be a factor that a record number of people received SS Disability during Obummers admin? Living off the gov teet is the democratic way after all.

The reason your party lost is they alienated the working class, while championing everyone else like illegal aliens, BLM, Gays, islamic extremists, left wing extremists (paid rioters)... everyone but who pays the damn bills. Plus having Killary as your candidate didn't help. And how many votes from Bernie supporters your candidate's low down and conniving ways got Trump, we'll just have to guess on. I suspect it was more than a few.
Fake news.#sad
Pmurt the great

Summersville, WV

#117 May 3, 2017
Cryme A River wrote:
<quoted text>

Only problem with unemployment stats is they don't count the people that are no longer looking for work as in quitting looking for work. Look at our area alone... bigger paying jobs going bye bye during Obummers tenure. CSX, DOW, AK, Honeywell ... off the top of my mind, and now peeps at Special Metals sweating. Since Trump took over there is a plant going in South Shore, South Point, and on the Dow site.

And do you think it may be a factor that a record number of people received SS Disability during Obummers admin? Living off the gov teet is the democratic way after all.

The reason your party lost is they alienated the working class, while championing everyone else like illegal aliens, BLM, Gays, islamic extremists, left wing extremists (paid rioters)... everyone but who pays the damn bills. Plus having Killary as your candidate didn't help. And how many votes from Bernie supporters your candidate's low down and conniving ways got Trump, we'll just have to guess on. I suspect it was more than a few.
Fake news!#sad
PWH

Dillwyn, VA

#118 May 3, 2017
veritas et aequitas wrote:
<quoted text>

True
. Don't cry to me. If you have proof notify the Federal govt. Monopolies and price fixing is illegal. I will be anxiously awaiting your results from snitching on them. Good luck and don't get depressed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
School 9 min Lucas 10
Becky grimmett 9 min Lolol 13
I miss my snuggle buddy 21 min Rickey 2
Where is Mary Ellen Bennett 1 hr Buck naked 9
Mann manor 2 hr Wondering 1
Mayor or Rainelle destroys the Run for the wall... May 17 DooDoo Brown 3
Vote Son Blankenship. May 16 Front Doorbell 3

Rainelle Jobs

Personal Finance

Rainelle Mortgages