purplehearts

United States

#1 Jun 12, 2015
he has a hug weenuh
strike them down

United States

#2 Jun 12, 2015
He's a pos
hard workin smoker

United States

#3 Jun 12, 2015
RT is OK he's doing good he works and stays out of trouble Hus baby mom won't let him see his son though
Friend of baby momma

Peytona, WV

#4 Jun 12, 2015
Don't even bring baby Mama in on these topix sights. She's a great mother of two boys. Maybe if u prove to her u are off drugs and alcohol and stop harassing her like u done before at LG, I'm sure she would let u see him. U can't just say u changed u have to prove it. I love u baby mama. Don't let theses topix get to u. Love my boys too .
2 posts removed
big danny c

Princeton, WV

#7 Jun 18, 2015
hard workin smoker wrote:
RT is OK he's doing good he works and stays out of trouble Hus baby mom won't let him see his son though
Works where ? Last I heard he was jus a drug dealer
dush

Princeton, WV

#8 Jun 18, 2015
hard workin smoker wrote:
RT is OK he's doing good he works and stays out of trouble Hus baby mom won't let him see his son though
Heard he was trying to fight with some guy downtown
Tommy v

Princeton, WV

#9 Jun 20, 2015
Friend of baby momma wrote:
Don't even bring baby Mama in on these topix sights. She's a great mother of two boys. Maybe if u prove to her u are off drugs and alcohol and stop harassing her like u done before at LG, I'm sure she would let u see him. U can't just say u changed u have to prove it. I love u baby mama. Don't let theses topix get to u. Love my boys too .
Yea she really is... I dont know her but c her in kroger alot she always has a little boy and he looks so happy and she as well . Seems like a good person
fact

Charleston, WV

#10 Jul 9, 2015
big danny c wrote:
<quoted text>
Works where ? Last I heard he was jus a drug dealer
First you don't know what the hell your talking about. Rt has had the same job for at least three years or better so apparently you have no idea what you're trying to say so before jumping the gun and running that mouth maybe you she look into something and to my understandings she doesn't let him see his son the man pays child support so in my book I do believe he deserves some type of visitation of some sort and for his ex just rattle a bottle or crinkle some cellophane need I say more...... Nope sure in the hell I don't
1 post removed
Tater

Princeton, WV

#12 Apr 7, 2016
He is a nice dude.
mtb

Charleston, WV

#13 Dec 28, 2016
I heard he was arrested recently. Is he still into drugs?
B dog

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Jan 10, 2017
mtb wrote:
I heard he was arrested recently. Is he still into drugs?
Well duh moron his sister is worse than him though
Big Al

Charleston, WV

#15 Dec 7, 2017
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rainelle Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sabrina ransom (May '15) 1 hr Big ben 104
Bald Eagle behind Dairy Queen (Mar '09) 2 hr Fitzman 17
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Homeless Wino Pete 4,608
Heather Hughart (Sep '10) 3 hr Jason 69
jason zickafoose (Sep '11) 3 hr Truthful 12
Prayers for Steven Raines 4 hr Donnie 18
sara dahmer Aug 17 Rodrigo y Esteban 3

Rainelle Jobs

Personal Finance

Rainelle Mortgages