treating icy roads
sally

United States

#1 Dec 30, 2017
Shouldn't the county be out treating these terrible ice covered roads. Haven't seen a County salt truck all day.
John

Bladensburg, MD

#2 Dec 31, 2017
They aint done sh!t. No cinders. Nothing.
Effu

Proctorville, OH

#3 Dec 31, 2017
That's because our Republican led commission is worthless. And you morons keep electing people like Jason Stephens. Until the hillbillys in this area wisen up the wealthy minority will continue to run this county.
get real

Proctorville, OH

#4 Dec 31, 2017
Effu wrote:
That's because our Republican led commission is worthless. And you morons keep electing people like Jason Stephens. Until the hillbillys in this area wisen up the wealthy minority will continue to run this county.
You are such an idiot. Do you even know how the local government works? Evidently not!! Get your facts straight before spouting off!
Effu

Proctorville, OH

#5 Dec 31, 2017
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such an idiot. Do you even know how the local government works? Evidently not!! Get your facts straight before spouting off!
Yes I do moron. I know that every time our commission gives a business a tax break, that is less money for everything from law enforcement to road maintenance. And if a business doesn't hire in county then no revenue comes from that. Our commissioners are always crying about lack of money for programs. Now where I will sympathize is if you tax a business too much it will simply relocate to another county. But there comes a time where tax breaks cannot be justified over essential services so why don't you tell me how your dumb ass thinks it works.
get real

Proctorville, OH

#6 Dec 31, 2017
Effu wrote:
<quoted text>Yes I do moron. I know that every time our commission gives a business a tax break, that is less money for everything from law enforcement to road maintenance. And if a business doesn't hire in county then no revenue comes from that. Our commissioners are always crying about lack of money for programs. Now where I will sympathize is if you tax a business too much it will simply relocate to another county. But there comes a time where tax breaks cannot be justified over essential services so why don't you tell me how your dumb ass thinks it works.
The commission or auditor has no control over the roads being taken care of. It’s entirely different.
Effu

Proctorville, OH

#7 Dec 31, 2017
get real wrote:
<quoted text>
The commission or auditor has no control over the roads being taken care of. It’s entirely different.
No but they are responsible for allocation of funding
Mike

Bladensburg, MD

#8 Dec 31, 2017
I don't like black people.
real nice

Proctorville, OH

#9 Jan 1, 2018
Liberals. Got to love them.
larry

Hobart, IN

#10 Jan 1, 2018
get real wrote:
<quoted text>The commission or auditor has no control over the roads being taken care of. It’s entirely different.
How about the county engineer. Someone salt these roads.
Hillary

United States

#11 Jan 2, 2018
Vote yes for the Sherrifs levy they need jetpacks to improve the 21 hour response time
yes

Hockessin, DE

#12 Jan 2, 2018
Congrats to all the idiots that voted for the fake lying ems levy. Just thank goodness earl is gone
jason

Hobart, IN

#13 Jan 2, 2018
yes wrote:
Congrats to all the idiots that voted for the fake lying ems levy. Just thank goodness earl is gone
Pay your taxes and shut up.
yes

Proctorville, OH

#14 Jan 2, 2018
jason wrote:
<quoted text>Pay your taxes and shut up.
Ha ha ha. Liberal auditor
Butthurt Alert

Bladensburg, MD

#15 Jan 2, 2018
sally wrote:
Shouldn't the county be out treating these terrible ice covered roads. Haven't seen a County salt truck all day.
Get a 4wd. It snows here occasionally.
Bubba Gump

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 3, 2018
yes wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha. Liberal auditor
Uh.... I think Jasons Conservative.
Hillary

United States

#17 Jan 13, 2018
Ohpra wouldn't allow our roads to be white, I guarantee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Proctorville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Freddiepalooza 12 hr not true 21
Spanish teacher erased 15 hr ohh 1
Taylor farren 19 hr Big 40
erica dillon (Sep '10) Sun URObvious 4
kirsty lewis (Oct '10) Apr 20 Kirsty knows who ... 39
Looking for biological father Apr 19 Mike McComas 4
loan max title loans (Oct '17) Apr 17 BillD 12

Proctorville Jobs

Personal Finance

Proctorville Mortgages