Terri

Poplar Bluff, MO

#1 Sep 12, 2015
Does anyone know? Are they still open? There are never any cars there.
Customer

Poplar Bluff, MO

#2 Sep 13, 2015
Terri wrote:
Does anyone know? Are they still open? There are never any cars there.
Yes they are open. They have a pharmacist named Ben McCarthy who is one damn fine looking man. He might be newly married but I wouldn't let that stop me from trying.#HotNSexy
Wow

Poplar Bluff, MO

#3 Sep 28, 2015
Terri wrote:
Does anyone know? Are they still open? There are never any cars there.
It's all over priced. Lame place.
Ben

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2015
Thanks customer, I do private partys also...stop by and ask me for details next time you are in the store!
Help me

Poplar Bluff, MO

#5 Dec 13, 2015
Looking for houses in poplar bluff or outside of town 2 or 3 bedroom for 250 to 300
the acussed

United States

#6 Dec 14, 2015
Cvs pharmacy is not only over priced but they also accuse people of shoplifting just because they are looking around in a store they have never been in before. Great place to shop NOT!!!!!!!
Cvs proud

Marshfield, MO

#7 Dec 14, 2015
the acussed wrote:
Cvs pharmacy is not only over priced but they also accuse people of shoplifting just because they are looking around in a store they have never been in before. Great place to shop NOT!!!!!!!
Well you were probably stealing stuff and got caught. Good that you don't shop here anymore. Your probably one of the bitchy couponers that want ever thing free. Good ridence.
CVS

Atlanta, GA

#8 Dec 17, 2015
Terri wrote:
Does anyone know? Are they still open? There are never any cars there.
Yes we are open and ready for business! Transfer your scripts over. Less people there means faster time to fill scripts :)
Donald

Poplar Bluff, MO

#9 Dec 18, 2015
CVS wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes we are open and ready for business! Transfer your scripts over. Less people there means faster time to fill scripts :)
Then why are you so slow
Jason

Poplar Bluff, MO

#10 Jan 3, 2016
Calm down yall
Jason

Poplar Bluff, MO

#11 Jan 3, 2016
It is expensive
SPITTIN AND WHIPPIN

Pensacola, FL

#12 Apr 28, 2016
Shoot they carry grizzly wintergreen long cut .....yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaawwwwwww (spit long pause ting as it his metal)
JOHNNY

Lonsdale, AR

#14 Nov 14, 2016
I go in CVS to print pics. I've never been accused of stealing. Never had any problems at all. The workers are always helpful. Sounds like a bunch of little kids on here starting rumors.
Yes

United States

#15 Feb 20, 2017
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are open. They have a pharmacist named Ben McCarthy who is one damn fine looking man. He might be newly married but I wouldn't let that stop me from trying.#HotNSexy
I love his bow ties!
Golden haired golfer

Poplar Bluff, MO

#16 Apr 25, 2017
Bottoms up
Stukajallday

United States

#17 Aug 6, 2017
Help me wrote:
Looking for houses in poplar bluff or outside of town 2 or 3 bedroom for 250 to 300
Why ? Just plain why? Far far outside of town is the place to be , damn !
Justasking

United States

#18 Sep 5, 2017
Any one know DAVE ESTES WIDOW..N WHO SHE IS DATEING NOW?..HER NAME IS SANDY ESTES?..ANYONE ?
big b b

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Nov 4, 2017
Customer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are open. They have a pharmacist named Ben McCarthy who is one damn fine looking man. He might be newly married but I wouldn't let that stop me from trying.#HotNSexy
I heard he hurts animals cause he is crazy.
PoplarBluff573

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2017
http://dollarstrue.com/... click the link it works
mai

Chaffee, MO

#21 May 2, 2018
Who was that Latina working up there before?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Forum Rules

Intelligent Conversation
No Spamming

Mules Football 2015 Jobs

Personal Finance

Mules Football 2015 Mortgages