Berkshire signatures join filing in s...

Berkshire signatures join filing in support of nurse staff ballot question

There are 5 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Wednesday Dec 6, titled Berkshire signatures join filing in support of nurse staff ballot question. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

A nurse from Berkshire Medical Center helped deliver signatures Wednesday to a 17th-floor office in downtown Boston, joining members of health, education and labor groups seeking a law they say will improve the safety of hospital patients. Of the more than 100,000 signatures dropped off with a sense of drama at the Secretary of State's Office were 4,275 gathered in Berkshire County over the past two months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Thursday Dec 7
When the hospital asks a nurse to fill in for an hour on another floor or wing due to an unexpected absence she whines like a stuck pig because she may be inconvenienced for an hour.

Is the nurse thinking of patient safety when she whines like that? Of course not. She is thinking of her own selfish needs.

It's the same with this phony staffing issue. It's all about making life easier for the nurse. It has nothing to do with patient safety.
DCF are MONSTERS

Pittsfield, MA

#2 Thursday Dec 7
Carl from Pittsfield wrote:
When the hospital asks a nurse to fill in for an hour on another floor or wing due to an unexpected absence she whines like a stuck pig because she may be inconvenienced for an hour.

Is the nurse thinking of patient safety when she whines like that? Of course not. She is thinking of her own selfish needs.

It's the same with this phony staffing issue. It's all about making life easier for the nurse. It has nothing to do with patient safety.
And in other NEWS: December 7, 2017 - Audit: DCF failed to report rape, violence against children

"DCF does not consider sexual abuse a reportable "critical incident, " according to auditors,"
DCF are MONSTERS

Lenox, MA

#3 Thursday Dec 7
DCF are MONSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>And in other NEWS: December 7, 2017 - Audit: DCF failed to report rape, violence against children

"DCF does not consider sexual abuse a reportable "critical incident, " according to auditors,"
DCF knows I am a child molester and will j erk off with children around.
DCF are MONSTERS

Pittsfield, MA

#4 Thursday Dec 7
DCF are MONSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>And in other NEWS: December 7, 2017 - Audit: DCF failed to report rape, violence against children

"DCF does not consider sexual abuse a reportable "critical incident, " according to auditors,"
Despite an increase to DCF's corrupt budget by over $100 MILLION $$$$$$$$$$ in DCF's depraved quest to annihilate the psyches of children and exploit children to death!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Thursday Dec 7
DCF are MONSTERS wrote:
<quoted text>Despite an increase to DCF's corrupt budget by over $100 MILLION $$$$$$$$$$ in DCF's depraved quest to annihilate the psyches of children and exploit children to death!
I just posted about this.

GMTA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pittsfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Europhobia IV 6 min Europhobia V 4
Matt the coward ran away in shame 2 hr Nelson muntz 1
Poll Is The US Dollar Ready To Collapse? (Oct '09) 22 hr Smileys Angels 113
Israel Anti Boycott Act 22 hr Europhobia 4
News Giving foster children something of their own Sat Paul Kersey 3
Did anyone see Trumps 2018 Sat Ozzie King Of Zyl... 3
News Man extradited to face charges of strangling hi... Sat Bernhard Goetz 7

Pittsfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Pittsfield Mortgages