Your theory on Piketon murders of 8

Your theory on Piketon murders of 8

Posted in the Piketon Forum

First Prev
of 9062
Next Last
Kent

Louisville, KY

#1 May 2, 2016
Have you arrived at your own theory as to whom is responsible?

Please share your opinion. However, please refrain from bringing in 85 times removed cousin names, active businesses, etc.

Judged:

211

113

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kent

Louisville, KY

#2 May 2, 2016
Based on the little info we have, I'm leaning towards an associate or family member being involved, at least by virtue of sharing info with the wrong persons.

Judged:

76

76

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#3 May 2, 2016
I think between web sleuths and Topix it is getting very close to being determined even on limited information from LEO's. Very Close.

Judged:

55

43

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#4 May 2, 2016
Well, with that great thread being deleted, guess I take back my comment. Can't solve it if free speech is eliminated.

Judged:

44

27

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kent

Louisville, KY

#5 May 2, 2016
MOO wrote:
Well, with that great thread being deleted, guess I take back my comment. Can't solve it if free speech is eliminated.
Deleted thead?

Judged:

207

25

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
another theory

United States

#6 May 2, 2016
Can you tell us if web sleuths and topix were on the same page. Or I guess meaning what I'm assuming got last thread deleted since a million theories were brought up.

I think business deal, someone they knew, something they all knew about or were involved with to some degree, and leaning away from family.

Another dumb question but is websleuths a free forum type site?

Judged:

26

11

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
MOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#7 May 2, 2016
Kent wrote:
<quoted text>

Deleted thead?
Ya, the BIG thread was deleted.
Forensic Psychologist

Santa Monica, CA

#8 May 2, 2016
MOO wrote:
<quoted text>

Ya, the BIG thread was deleted.
Big thread on which site? I don't see anything deleted.
MOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#9 May 2, 2016
another theory wrote:
Can you tell us if web sleuths and topix were on the same page. Or I guess meaning what I'm assuming got last thread deleted since a million theories were brought up.

I think business deal, someone they knew, something they all knew about or were involved with to some degree, and leaning away from family.

Another dumb question but is websleuths a free forum type site?
I think to merge the two ideas with web sleuths and topix would get the LEO's VERY CLOSE. But the brilliant posts were removed...so...kinda hard to make a solid conclusion. My guess is web sleuths will delete theirs too because it's getting too close for comfort. A couple of other sites are on it as well. The guilty had better be packing up and running, imo, because I think they're going to be getting a knock on the door very very soon.

Judged:

20

20

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kent

Louisville, KY

#10 May 2, 2016
MOO wrote:
<quoted text>

I think to merge the two ideas with web sleuths and topix would get the LEO's VERY CLOSE. But the brilliant posts were removed...so...kinda hard to make a solid conclusion. My guess is web sleuths will delete theirs too because it's getting too close for comfort. A couple of other sites are on it as well. The guilty had better be packing up and running, imo, because I think they're going to be getting a knock on the door very very soon.
Are you being facetious? I haven't been to WS, have you?
MOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#11 May 2, 2016
Kent wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you being facetious? I haven't been to WS, have you?
Sure I have been there. And Godlike, and Youtube, and press release "comments" sections, and here, and FB, and etc.

At first I thought this would go unsolved. No longer. If the LEO's don't solve this it's not because they CAN'T, it's because they DON'T WANT TO.

Judged:

41

12

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
another theory

Lexington, KY

#12 May 2, 2016
Interesting. Will see if I can find websleuths and check it out. I feel like I stumbled across some big stuff today but who knows. Definitely worth following up on and trust LE is hopefully looking at same stuff I saw. Big jump from that to murder but so is every other theory. So who knows!
MOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#13 May 2, 2016
another theory wrote:
Interesting. Will see if I can find websleuths and check it out. I feel like I stumbled across some big stuff today but who knows. Definitely worth following up on and trust LE is hopefully looking at same stuff I saw. Big jump from that to murder but so is every other theory. So who knows!
Law Enforcement would be wise to hire you. Great Work.

Judged:

15

10

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CLB

Lewisville, TX

#16 May 2, 2016
another theory wrote:
Interesting. Will see if I can find websleuths and check it out. I feel like I stumbled across some big stuff today but who knows. Definitely worth following up on and trust LE is hopefully looking at same stuff I saw. Big jump from that to murder but so is every other theory. So who knows!
I was not able to see your big reveals today due to deleted thread please detail?
MOO

Fort Wayne, IN

#17 May 2, 2016
Just My Opinion wrote:
For the people curious from the other thread about the car lot, the Jonalee White connection, The LLC registered in her name.

This post ties together a con artist
who sets up phony businesses,
Jonalee White, Greenup County,
South Shore and Big Bear Lake.
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/upper-sandusky-...
wow. you are G O O D !
Kent

Louisville, KY

#18 May 2, 2016
Just My Opinion wrote:
For the people curious from the other thread about the car lot, the Jonalee White connection, The LLC registered in her name.

This post ties together a con artist
who sets up phony businesses,
Jonalee White, Greenup County,
South Shore and Big Bear Lake.
http://m.topix.com/forum/city/upper-sandusky-...
I missed this I guess.
Can you fill me in on how we know the biz she forms are phony?
Tx

Judged:

12

10

2

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Kent

Louisville, KY

#19 May 2, 2016
another theory wrote:
Interesting. Will see if I can find websleuths and check it out. I feel like I stumbled across some big stuff today but who knows. Definitely worth following up on and trust LE is hopefully looking at same stuff I saw. Big jump from that to murder but so is every other theory. So who knows!
You wont sleep a wink tonight's!
Kent

Louisville, KY

#20 May 2, 2016
CLB wrote:
<quoted text>

I was not able to see your big reveals today due to deleted thread please detail?
Which thread was deleted?
Ktoller126

Ashland, VA

#21 May 2, 2016
another theory wrote:
Interesting. Will see if I can find websleuths and check it out. I feel like I stumbled across some big stuff today but who knows. Definitely worth following up on and trust LE is hopefully looking at same stuff I saw. Big jump from that to murder but so is every other theory. So who knows!
I think you and Kent hit it on the head!! That is why it was deleted! Truth is always hurtful. Good job though.

Judged:

175

12

1

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
CLB

Lewisville, TX

#22 May 2, 2016
Kent wrote:
<quoted text>

Which thread was deleted?
The thread with over 1800 comments. Deleted. Gone. Poof.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9062
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Piketon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Basement Yes or No 4 hr Interested - 184
Rehearsed rhodens murders (Sep '16) 6 hr Interested - 2,177
find the connection (Jul '16) 9 hr Guest 59 113
Double Word Game 10 hr Piggy 716
Did the rhodens sell blow 17 hr Interested - 14
Billy Harper, lost and found. Discuss Fri Hmmmm 236
Is the neswome murders the elsmere murders and ... (Dec '16) Thu guest 35

Piketon Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Piketon Mortgages