Future Sheriff Champion and Undersher...

Future Sheriff Champion and Undersheriff Knightly

Posted in the Pahrump Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pahrump Commander

United States

#1 Nov 26, 2017
These two are tied at the hip, or penis to ass. A great team for Pahrump
the collective

Arcata, CA

#2 Nov 26, 2017
and your lips are glued to each, arent they?
Boy Abuser

United States

#3 Nov 26, 2017
the collective wrote:
and your lips are glued to each, arent they?
Unfortunately, yours are welded in a 69 to both, so you never learn anything other than what champion shits on you.
BillBingt

Pahrump, NV

#4 Nov 27, 2017
Boy Abuser wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately, yours are welded in a 69 to both, so you never learn anything other than what champion shits on you.
Are you the same guys that were crying about "The Rounds of Death?"
no more tries for you

Arcata, CA

#5 Nov 27, 2017
Boy Abuser wrote:
<quoted text>

Unfortunately, yours are welded in a 69 to both, so you never learn anything other than what champion shits on you.
and you can learn?
thats a laugh, and a lie ..
Pahrump Commander

United States

#6 Nov 27, 2017
no more tries for you wrote:
<quoted text>

and you can learn?
thats a laugh, and a lie ..
I will burn down your trailer. Boy. Your sister's gash smells
so good when she masturbates.
you dummy

Arcata, CA

#7 Nov 28, 2017
Pahrump Commander wrote:
<quoted text>
I will burn down your trailer. Boy. Your sister's gash smells
so good when she masturbates.
Boy, youre having trouble learning.
dont threaten me.
Chump Hater

Austin, TX

#8 Nov 28, 2017
you dummy wrote:
<quoted text>

Boy, youre having trouble learning.
dont threaten me.
That would be you who cannot learn. And I was not threatening you. That was a promise. Bitch
No Thanks

Eureka, CA

#9 Dec 2, 2017
I do not support Dave Champion for Sheriff. He wants to turn the dept into a NYC stop and frisk type style dept. He also supports cameras and shot spotter monitoring devices all over the town
you never learn

Arcata, CA

#10 Dec 3, 2017
Chump Hater wrote:
<quoted text>

That would be you who cannot learn. And I was not threatening you. That was a promise. Bitch
promises promises ..
empty promises ..
phuque
im mocking you

Eureka, CA

#11 Dec 5, 2017
How could anyone vote for champion. He is a social justice warrior and would arrest people with opinions different than his. He has too many ties to CAIR types as well as pro gay groups. Not my kind of sheriff.
Enter

Eureka, CA

#12 Dec 7, 2017
When he grows a set and starts criticizing Islam as much as he does Christianity, then I will buy into his whole shtick of being an "agnostic." Until then he is nothing more than a loudmouth loser who only can get some press because he promotes himself and shoves his personality in people's faces.

He is running scared now, deleting people who he thinks are spying on him on Facebook.. little does he know some of his most frequent commenters and people who pretend to "agree" with him on every post are in on this.
WE Are everywhere

Eureka, CA

#13 Dec 7, 2017
Well he just screwed himself. You do not mess with the Danns in this town.

Roxanne posted earlier that she can find no proof he was ever a cop in CA, and then he posts this

Dave Champion: Yeh. Roxanne is one of our local looney-tunes.
LOOKKKKK theres dave now

Eureka, CA

#14 Dec 7, 2017
dont mess with dave, either ..
dave will get you ..
dave is everywhere
dave sees it all
dave knows it all
BestWestern

Eureka, CA

#15 Dec 7, 2017
WE Are everywhere wrote:
Well he just screwed himself. You do not mess with the Danns in this town.

Roxanne posted earlier that she can find no proof he was ever a cop in CA, and then he posts this

Dave Champion: Yeh. Roxanne is one of our local looney-tunes.
Dave better hope her husband does not see that.
Fktard

Ann Arbor, MI

#16 Dec 11, 2017
When I first met Ahhhhnooollldd he was working at the PVT and told me this big story about how "he was going to die in a year" and "was so sick"

Funny how that never seems to happen, looks like an attention hore (yes i know its spelled wrong, but it will censor it.)
Anitiqua Juarez

Seabrook, TX

#17 Dec 12, 2017
WE Are everywhere wrote:
Well he just screwed himself. You do not mess with the Danns in this town.

Roxanne posted earlier that she can find no proof he was ever a cop in CA, and then he posts this

Dave Champion: Yeh. Roxanne is one of our local looney-tunes.
Roxanne and her trashy husband are shit-kickers in a small town. Nothing more. Chump has that right, though I will allow her to spread the word on how stupid chumpion is.
Pester

Eureka, CA

#18 Dec 12, 2017
Anitiqua Juarez wrote:
<quoted text>

Roxanne and her trashy husband are shit-kickers in a small town. Nothing more. Chump has that right, though I will allow her to spread the word on how stupid chumpion is.
All good and fine, but no one, NO ONE can find any record of him ever being a cop in LA or anywhere in California. California has 2 websites that allow anyone to track this, past or present, and no one can find him. Cops I know in CA are going to check and see if any info of his comes up. He was military, that we can find, but no police service record yet.

Since: Nov 17

Fort Worth, TX

#19 Dec 12, 2017
Anitiqua Juarez wrote:
<quoted text>

Roxanne and her trashy husband are shit-kickers in a small town. Nothing more. Chump has that right, though I will allow her to spread the word on how stupid chumpion is.
Ok the one question that Dave Champion won't answer is where was he a police officer at? Where? When? What? Branch of military did he do service?

I mean just answer the question and quiet the rumors. Were you a cop? Yes or no? If so, Where? Were you special forces? Yes or no? If so When?

Don't insult our intelligence by saying that you were in so deep undercover in some classified paramilitary CIA covert Black ops only need to know for your eyes only unit. That it's been redacted under federal seal by the US government.

Your running for Sheriff so just be honest and tell the truth for once in your life.

David Heibert has the credentials, service records and verified documentation of his time in the military, special forces, special operations group of his time in the US Marshals Service...O did I mention he was head of a drug task force of a police department in CA before he became head of the Special Operations Group for the Marshals Service...But he nor anyone else has heard of you before now...as much as you stay in front of the camera had to believe there's no pictures of you in a police uniform any where...strange but yet interesting.

The Sheriff was never a cop but at least she was honest about being a security guard
Fugitive 1

Seabrook, TX

#20 Dec 13, 2017
NyeGuy89060 wrote:
<quoted text>

Ok the one question that Dave Champion won't answer is where was he a police officer at? Where? When? What? Branch of military did he do service?

I mean just answer the question and quiet the rumors. Were you a cop? Yes or no? If so, Where? Were you special forces? Yes or no? If so When?

Don't insult our intelligence by saying that you were in so deep undercover in some classified paramilitary CIA covert Black ops only need to know for your eyes only unit. That it's been redacted under federal seal by the US government.

Your running for Sheriff so just be honest and tell the truth for once in your life.

David Heibert has the credentials, service records and verified documentation of his time in the military, special forces, special operations group of his time in the US Marshals Service...O did I mention he was head of a drug task force of a police department in CA before he became head of the Special Operations Group for the Marshals Service...But he nor anyone else has heard of you before now...as much as you stay in front of the camera had to believe there's no pictures of you in a police uniform any where...strange but yet interesting.

The Sheriff was never a cop but at least she was honest about being a security guard
Very well put.'Ol Dave isn't used to telling us the whole truth. It is a matter of keeping the yes off him and completely on whoever he is attacking on a daily basis. In other words, a jag off.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Pahrump Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Live PD in Pahrump 27 min Longtime Pahrumpian 44
Nye County Commission Violated Open Meeting Law... 14 hr rest of the story 20
Salli Kerr, a new Pahrump Problem 15 hr Like 7
What's going on with Desert Haven Rescue? Sat WishIcouldhelp 4
Dave Champion Trolling High-School Parking Lots Sat JessicaBingt 8
Pahrump water poisoned with Agent Orange Fri Scary Stuff 37
Donna Cox is yanking. Jul 11 Informed 16

Pahrump Jobs

Personal Finance

Pahrump Mortgages