First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Truther

Oneida, NY

#1 Sunday Jul 8
I own my business, my iq is 140, I looking at your facebook, very classy, u have a good job, a wonderful boss
Lol

Oneida, NY

#2 Sunday Jul 8
Truther wrote:
I own my business, my iq is 140, I looking at your facebook, very classy, u have a good job, a wonderful boss
You created a post about someone who is trying to get you to remove you're working at his company when you don't anymore....that is very classy and looks to me like you like the attention and keeping things going......
Wiley Wonka

Oneida, NY

#3 Sunday Jul 8
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>

You created a post about someone who is trying to get you to remove you're working at his company when you don't anymore....that is very classy and looks to me like you like the attention and keeping things going......
But itís funny
CommonSense

Oneida, NY

#4 Sunday Jul 8
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>

You created a post about someone who is trying to get you to remove you're working at his company when you don't anymore....that is very classy and looks to me like you like the attention and keeping things going......
Why don't you remove that you work at his business if you don't anymore? That would solve the problem! You making this new thread shows that you are immature and like drama. All he wants is you to remove it from your fb page. It's as simple as that! Do you like making things difficult? That's what it seems to me!
Courtesy

Oneida, NY

#5 Sunday Jul 8
Wiley Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>But itís funny
I find it very childish and unethical. The person is asking her to obey a simple request.
Truther

Oneida, NY

#6 Sunday Jul 8
Lol wrote:
<quoted text>

You created a post about someone who is trying to get you to remove you're working at his company when you don't anymore....that is very classy and looks to me like you like the attention and keeping things going......
I am not the alleged girl, u make me laugh
Wiley Wonka

Waterville, NY

#7 Monday Jul 9
Courtesy wrote:
<quoted text>

I find it very childish and unethical. The person is asking her to obey a simple request.
OBEY!!!!!!!! Itís funny . Relax a little. To uptight.
CommonSense

United States

#8 Monday Jul 9
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>

I am not the alleged girl, u make me laugh
Why are you so interested in this post and keep responding? Its clear its you.
Wiley Wonka

Waterville, NY

#9 Monday Jul 9
CommonSense wrote:
<quoted text>

Why are you so interested in this post and keep responding? Its clear its you.
And yet you keep responding also.
Must be a Democrat :!430&
Business

Oneida, NY

#10 Monday Jul 9
Wiley Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you keep responding also.
Must be a Democrat :!430&
I'm the owner. Why wouldn't I keep responding if you don't and won't stop? Let me guess, you have to get the last word in to feel superior right?
Business

Oneida, NY

#11 Monday Jul 9
Wiley Wonka wrote:
<quoted text>And yet you keep responding also.
Must be a Democrat :!430&
It's Willy Wonka not Wiley Wonka. What does :!430& mean? Is that your slang ghetto talk?
dtownboi

Oneida, NY

#12 Monday Jul 9
you own a business not a person. even on the clock you arent in control unless they are completely spineless. i wish i knew what business it was, id get half of downtown as your employees on fb.
Business

Oneida, NY

#13 Monday Jul 9
dtownboi wrote:
you own a business not a person. even on the clock you arent in control unless they are completely spineless. i wish i knew what business it was, id get half of downtown as your employees on fb.
That's why you don't and never will own a business. Technically I can bring the person to court since she still hasn't removed that she works at my business when she doesn't.
Truther

United States

#14 Monday Jul 9
Business wrote:
<quoted text>

That's why you don't and never will own a business. Technically I can bring the person to court since she still hasn't removed that she works at my business when she doesn't.
Under what legal statute, u are a complete fraud, no statute exists for you in court, her lawyer would simply say free speech under the precedent of parody, have you read a newspaper in last 20 years Mr business owner, lololo7816
Funny

Oneida, NY

#15 Monday Jul 9
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>

Under what legal statute, u are a complete fraud, no statute exists for you in court, her lawyer would simply say free speech under the precedent of parody, have you read a newspaper in last 20 years Mr business owner, lololo7816
What is lololo7816?
Business

Oneida, NY

#16 Monday Jul 9
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>

Under what legal statute, u are a complete fraud, no statute exists for you in court, her lawyer would simply say free speech under the precedent of parody, have you read a newspaper in last 20 years Mr business owner, lololo7816
Its not free speech to post that you are employed someplace that you are not.....that is called fraud and misrepresentation......
Business

Oneida, NY

#17 Monday Jul 9
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>

Under what legal statute, u are a complete fraud, no statute exists for you in court, her lawyer would simply say free speech under the precedent of parody, have you read a newspaper in last 20 years Mr business owner, lololo7816
fraud
frŰd/Submit
noun
a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"
synonyms: impostor, fake, sham, charlatan, quack, mountebank; More

A misrepresentation need not be intentionally false to create liability. A statement made with conscious ignorance or a reckless disregard for the truth can create liability

mis∑rep∑re∑sen∑ta∑tion
&#716;misrepr&#601;zen &#712;t&#257;SH(&# 601;)n/Submit
noun
the action or offense of giving a false or misleading account of the nature of something.
Truther

United States

#18 Monday Jul 9
Business wrote:
<quoted text>

fraud
frŰd/Submit
noun
a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
"mediums exposed as tricksters and frauds"
synonyms: impostor, fake, sham, charlatan, quack, mountebank; More

A misrepresentation need not be intentionally false to create liability. A statement made with conscious ignorance or a reckless disregard for the truth can create liability

mis∑rep∑re∑sen∑ta∑tion
&#716;misrepr&#601;zen &#712;t&#257;SH(&# 601;)n/Submit
noun
the action or offense of giving a false or misleading account of the nature of something.
So what your point what is the reckless act, or the misleading nature , her lawyers would simply state it is of no legal statute to update one's Facebook page, for a so called business owner you are not well read and you spend at least a hour a day on this,insignificant forum, once again I say you are a fraud
Truther

United States

#19 Monday Jul 9
Truther wrote:
<quoted text>

So what your point what is the reckless act, or the misleading nature , her lawyers would simply state it is of no legal statute to update one's Facebook page, for a so called business owner you are not well read and you spend at least a hour a day on this,insignificant forum, once again I say you are a fraud
And you lack a basic fundamental understanding of law and obviously you are a simpleton in thought, I suggest reading a high school government textbook, you are clearly a moronic fraud
Voodoo man

Oneida, NY

#20 Monday Jul 9
Business wrote:
<quoted text>

That's why you don't and never will own a business. Technically I can bring the person to court since she still hasn't removed that she works at my business when she doesn't.
I say bull shit.
Go to court and try. Youíll be laughed out of court. You are a silly little boy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Oneida Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Single Mothers 1 hr Wake up 37
rebekah holmes 2 hr Duh 2
54 male seeking female for intimate friendship 22 hr Tall guy 8
Drug arrests 23 hr So I heard 12
Begging 23 hr Scumbags of oneida 6
Tanya Chesebro Sat Losers 7
Blonde woman Sat Adri 9

Oneida Jobs

Personal Finance

Oneida Mortgages