New Adams Man Killed in Head-on Colli...

New Adams Man Killed in Head-on Collision SundayMay 14, 2018 | 09:57AM0 Comments

There are 20 comments on the IBerkshires story from May 14, 2018, titled New Adams Man Killed in Head-on Collision SundayMay 14, 2018 | 09:57AM0 Comments. In it, IBerkshires reports that:

An Adams man was killed Sunday night when the vehicle he was driving crossed the center line and collided with another car. The 77-year-old man, whose name is being withheld at this time, was southbound in a 2005 Nissan sedan when he failed to make the wide turn at Hodges Cross Road and veered into the northbound lane of South Church Street, according to Police Lt.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at IBerkshires.

cil

Burlington, NC

#1 May 15, 2018
RIP....Tthat intersection is very dangerous. When will city council address this issue as they do less important things. for example, dog museum!
Paul Kersey

Albany, NY

#2 May 15, 2018
cil wrote:
RIP....Tthat intersection is very dangerous. When will city council address this issue as they do less important things. for example, dog museum!
You really are afucking moron. The geezer was stricken while driving and the city council has no authority to.do anything other that approve or dissaprove items placed on the agenda by the mayor.
cil

Burlington, NC

#3 May 15, 2018
Bullshit, The coumcils job is to make sure the city is safe not bringing a dog museum to the city That would be The chamber of commerce job but the That North adams!
Paul Kersey

Albany, NY

#4 May 15, 2018
cil wrote:
Bullshit, The coumcils job is to make sure the city is safe not bringing a dog museum to the city That would be The chamber of commerce job but the That North adams!
The best thing to happen yet is you moving out of town you disgusting crip.
cil

Burlington, NC

#5 May 16, 2018
Bet your an ass kisser who scams the system Never fear Cil is here in NC where Im turning in the people in Berkshire county that taught the system bumpers how to scam the system and as long as they STFU they get SSI, cheap housing, free food ....my word is credible here so look out SSA already has asked ? I said I worked 40 yrs Adlib took my job sayin I frauded the system yet no charges filed Collected 99 weeks of unemployment as they said no problem you didnt find work sign this waver and go apply for SSA I rine gladly took my application then i was sent to a disability doctor on the 3rd floor ...Your all going down under Trump!
cil

Burlington, NC

#6 May 16, 2018
they said my story is just one of many !
Uck You Benoit

Albany, NY

#7 May 16, 2018
cil wrote:
they said my story is just one of many !
Yeah one of many crackpot half baked morons who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Good riddance you North Adamsass-hole.
cil

Burlington, NC

#8 May 16, 2018
they found out who the guy was yet? hoping its not the fellow that helped me out the older gentleman took very wide turns at that intersection PS good riddance your the masshole
harrythebum

Albany, NY

#9 May 16, 2018
Uck You Benoit wrote:
<quoted text>

Yeah one of many crackpot half baked morons who don't know their ass from a hole in the ground. Good riddance you North Adamsass-hole.
LOL I couldn't have said it better, I don't think she even moved out of North Adams..
cil

Burlington, NC

#10 May 17, 2018
lol...Moved away left everything I own Housing failed to heat treat my furniture as the treated others, because I speak up. Appealing the 2,200 bucks I owe with HUD....besides people speak up about corruption and city runs them out But Whatever!
really cil

Albany, NY

#11 May 17, 2018
cil wrote:
lol...Moved away left everything I own Housing failed to heat treat my furniture as the treated others, because I speak up. Appealing the 2,200 bucks I owe with HUD....besides people speak up about corruption and city runs them out But Whatever!
Sounds like your just as corrupt as the people you talk about. Pay your bill you lived there pay up its not a lot of money you got a good job pay up or make small payment you signed the contract to live there.
cil

Burlington, NC

#12 May 17, 2018
was his name released yet hoping it wasnt my good friend DENNIS
cil

Burlington, NC

#13 May 17, 2018
PS I make 7.59 hr tell me minimum 7.25 Big corporations the right the laws nowadays
cil

Burlington, NC

#14 May 18, 2018
Dont talk To me My kids are right anyway only Degenerates live in North Adams Now excuse in other news I found out exactly who I sue for ADA violations its not the city Its ....MASS MOCCA and the arts council that right you heard correctly might want to GOggle that you bunch of idiot your going down especially Kieth Bona!
Uck u Benoit

Albany, NY

#15 May 18, 2018
cil wrote:
Dont talk To me My kids are right anyway only Degenerates live in North Adams Now excuse in other news I found out exactly who I sue for ADA violations its not the city Its ....MASS MOCCA and the arts council that right you heard correctly might want to GOggle that you bunch of idiot your going down especially Kieth Bona!
Why don't you take an overdose of Smith and Wesson you disgusting old bag?
cil

Burlington, NC

#16 May 18, 2018
why dont you go walk through the Hosic tunnel you degenerate losers because i will be back as a tourist
Uck u Benoit

United States

#17 May 18, 2018
cil wrote:
why dont you go walk through the Hosic tunnel you degenerate losers because i will be back as a tourist
It is Hoosac you idiot.
cil

Burlington, NC

#18 May 18, 2018
aka The Bloody Pitt
Ozzie King Of Zylonite

Albany, NY

#19 May 20, 2018
cil wrote:
lol...Moved away left everything I own Housing failed to heat treat my furniture as the treated others, because I speak up. Appealing the 2,200 bucks I owe with HUD....besides people speak up about corruption and city runs them out But Whatever!
Crips all need to be run out of town. They are no better than any other welfare rat.
cil

Burlington, NC

#20 May 20, 2018
the only reason anyone chooses to live in a Berkshire r its the government job you have the low taxes you benefit from or the government benefits you collect only welfare rats stay in a community with poor schools no hospital high crime rate no jobs face it North adams is a has been you have Mass Mocca taking advantage of the economy buying land up and the city loses tax payers ask yourself does mocca invest in community? they sponsor Fire works Parade school sports ? and you have to run the people like myself who have no benefits to take to stop them from speaking up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

North Adams Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rep. Barrett adjusts to political life as `back... 20 hr cil 5
News North Adams mayor says final say on public art ... Sun Ozzie King Of Zyl... 6
North Adams Music Thread (Jun '14) Aug 18 Musikologist 11
News In the courts (Apr '10) Aug 17 SHANE IS A PUNK 15
I am not going to say a thing about Joes issues... Aug 16 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 19
Anyone tried adams ale house? (Jan '14) Aug 16 Ozzie King Of Zyl... 27
News Quick work on Eagle Street to restore vandalize... Aug 13 cil 10

North Adams Jobs

Personal Finance

North Adams Mortgages